Suicide. so i haven't posted in a loooooong time. i'm back. i'm going to make painful and beautiful magick

suicide. so i haven't posted in a loooooong time. i'm back. i'm going to make painful and beautiful magick.

Other urls found in this thread:

levity.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leave the brand of sacrifice out of your stupid suicide dweeb

somebody say something

my suicide is mine. i will brand it with whatever logo i want.

lol are you afraid of the darkness, my friends?

let's play a game

somebody come in here

i'm here now, you weebs. i've come full circle

this is nonsense somebody say something

amaaaaaaazinnng

wow... thought i was gonna get this show on the road....

you guys are no fun

because this is how we all die. alone.

D̵̺̪̻̣͔̜͉̱͞i̞̩̱̩̝̦̫͙d̢͓͙̘͓͘ͅ ̯̱̯̥͈̜ͅs̼͍͔o̠̖̭m̳̬̮̙̞̞e͉̻b̰̬̠͝ò̯͚̖̣̕d̺̼͇̣̞̪͞y̶͍͔̟̬ͅ ̺̹̥͎s̤̗͍͢ḁ̺̻͚͖͡y̦̫̬̟̙̗ͅ ̣͖̪ͅḍ̨͈̜̙͎̜͡ͅa͈̹̖̰̣͢͡r̸̛̟̘n̢̙̙̬͍̦ͅk̼͔̣e͍̹͜͝s̸͖̥̦̣̦͚̺̫̣͜s͇̘͘͞͡

user, if thou art serious, and I may not dissuade thee:

Do you have a wish? I will fulfill it if it is within my power.

Let's

i have friends?

i was trying out my noose

no punk bitches allowed

user, you have what you have. You lack what you may have and may not.

You face a decision. To choose death is terminal, and is without. To choose life is suffering, until you suffer no longer. You may simply choose to stop suffering: when you do this, life will become beautiful. This will take time, and a desire to improve yourself. Do not give up.

>Nothing may be better than suffering, but nothing is not good or bad. What is good is of this world, which you will leave behind. You forsake more than yourself in your departure.

it's about to get real. where am i going to livestream my suicide?

i am SO FUCKING REAL

I am more real than you, and you are capable of becoming as I am, but as you would be. You forsake your future in your death, for nothing. You forsake your life for nothing as well, for something else will not happen to you.
>What will may be good, or may not. If you decide now, it will not.

i need an audience to kill myself

where are the pain eaters that would gladly watch me suffocate to death. come now come all

give me a website to stream it on

You need an audience to live. You must convince yourself that the show is worth watching, because you are its protagonist from your own life, as each is from theirs.

Let go of who you are, let go of what you hate. Become who you would like, because you may, while you are still you.

>Death will forsake you. You are life, and of it. Do not throw yourself away.

you do not know me, child.

Or do, but there will be no audience. You forsake them in death as well.

Those who are would see you live, and not die.

where is your god now

i am completing this. you cannot stop me. gather round for the main event.

You do not know yourself, or you would know who you would become. You do not know what loss you might have, and if you will not have it.

I am I, and you do not know what I know. If you ever find out, it is not because you are dead.

you are speaking in riddles. i am eating all your pain.

I can not and will not stop you. Your decision is yours alone. I ask again, if you have a wish you may make it, and it may be fulfilled. I would dissuade you if I may, but I will not lose sleep if I may not do the impossible.

>My God is of myself.

every second is more fire to my insanity.

listen tranny fags, i'm doing this. this world is shit. half the time,i'm not even convinced it's real

Child, quench your thirst.

one of you sociopaths give me a site to stream my suicide on.

This world does not require you as you require it to be different. It asks you to be as you would, and as you are is of your becoming.

Does this go for someone in similar situations, who can relate to anything in this thread?

I need my chakras and soul restored. I need to be capable enough to transcend this.

If anyone can grant that wish... I'll be grateful, and help them in any way I can afford.

okay well i have a suicide note and i'm doing this, if you fags don't have a website, that's really not my problem.

Where is that pic from?
My ancestors used those characters more than a thousand year ago. (from hungary)

from google you tool

You are no longer incapable. Knowing this, do you wish to start again, and not ascend?
At the moment of your death, another being will come into existence elsewhere. This life will not be you, as you have passed from what is.
>Even that life becomes you, it will be without much of what you have. You will learn everything again, and will have the same deficiencies. You will lack your present knowledge of them. You will lack an understanding of who you are now.
>YOU must act now to choose not inaction. You will restore your own soul, if it is to be restored. You may find help in another, if you see fit to accept it. Or you may not.

I wish you one death.

We may all have one death.

i am ready for whatever comes. i wish death, as my peers have failed me.

The pain, the hurt, the rape, the death, you can't take it. I can't take it. It is too much for one man to bear.

I've pushed and struggled and clawed to where i am, just to be disgraced by the people i thought who cared about me.

they are pigs. fucking pigs. they get all the love in the world, don't they?

You have failed to bear only yourself with this decision. I strip from you your malicious efficacy.
>In your deathwish, any ill intent will be null.

what the fuck does that mean?

They do, because you forsake it. You are disgraced because you fail to redeem yourself through noble intent.

I am more than you, and you may not draw upon childlike power for ill will.

what the fuck does that mean?

there is no god. somebody make this stop.

Make your decision. You will be offered help when you are willing to accept it.

love is a lie

i want to fucking do this if somebody would give me a fucking website to stream my suicide on i'd do it.

it will be glorious

I dunno. I feel like I know enough to preserve my individual consciousness in some state after death, and I don't even want to lose that much.

I must restore it.

It will be restored, but after death, you will not restore it.
>I must restore it.
You may not, after death. Another will, without your "I".

this website is clearly dead. i'll go kill myself in peace.

MORE COOL ART

no u.

I'm not dead or dying. Not for a while, if at all, and it will be on my decision.

Nah. Focus is mainly what's required to maintain consciousness after death. I have control over me more than anyone else does, especially at that point.

My "I" remains. They've tried to kill it and can't. Won't. I will not compromise on that.

I will poop on you, autist.

pic
if you take your life, you compromise to let go of it. You have never died before as your are now, else you would not be as you now are.

I might regret this.....but then again

If this is dubs, it doesn't matter, nobody can recognize it.

You don't have anything you retard otherwise you wouldn't be here
You're welcome

if you take your own life, I will envelop it and redistribute it.

Google hangouts or Facebook live would be great brah....you bullshitting cuntbag

You are so fucking gay it hurts. /Thread fucking faggot.

/bread

Yeah, well, I'll fuck you up. I have to start doing it.
>so gay it hurts
I know, but if you want it to stop, you need to tell me how to get out of this.

It's all anti-glamour spells working their way deep into my system

and if I get control of my energy again, I can fix that.

All I need is more control.

Do it pussy
I'd say don't but you feel the need to besmirch my wholesome mongolian comics with your pity party

>implying You can let go to gain more control

>wholesome mongolian comic

And... believe me, I do fucking know. I wasn't always like this.

Think about how I feel; I have to deal with my faggotry every day, and I know it's just energetic imbalances created artificially, but I'm so damn spiritually crippled...

I need to regrow my legs, and then I'll be able to do something entirely different.

Nice trips, and I don't know if I implied that. My soul tells me not to let go, and to instad oush out whatever's invading my system, fix the spells working against me, purify, and expand outwards.

I'm listening to that instruction set, because it seems like the best thing to do.

right. as long as you're listening.

My wife left me on fathers day with my baby. My dog got ran over infront of me. My wife went to an amusement park. My baby kept crying. My mother in law bitched me out. My dad wouldn't answer his phone. A girl tried to play me like a fool. I had to bury my dog while my wife bitched me out because I just asked her to get me smokes on fathers day and my dad wouldn't answer his phone and a girl treated me like garbage and my friends abandoned me.

I almost hung myself today.

I didn't do it you faggot.

Now go to sleep punch a wall cry or hit your head or something.

Don't be a little bitch.

This is not a game.

People have it worse then you.

People have it better then you.

Get over it.

If you weren't you, then you wouldn't have existed.

That's the only unforgivable thing.

Bear your own god damn cross and stop making everyone elses lives harder by crying about it.

Instead of killing yourself go fucking do charity work to make someone elses life better.

FIX OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS SO THEY CAN FIX YOURS FAGGOT

You'll come back in the next life with as much pain as you've experienced in this one. Deal with it now.

>This is not a game.

Of course it is. It's all a stupid game.

>muh father's day, muh wife, much father

You should kill yourself, giving any sort of a fuck about mundane, demiurgic shit like that.

Get your seven-sided star out of my face and go follow a rainbow you fucking faggot.

>go fucking do charity work to make someone elses life better

Maybe that's exactly what I'll do, when I'm in a position to do it.

If I was fixed, I'd like to help people. It's a personality trait of mine; I'm generous, and that comes naturally.

But for now... I have REAL problems to deal with, not HURR DURR MY FATHER DIDN'T PICK UP THE PHONE kind of bullshit.

You think my house isn't foreclosed on and my water isn't getting shut off today? I'm calling them bitching them out and hoping that it will work.

You think I don't have manic depression and can't afford meds?

You think I'm 2 months behind on bills and playing catch up while my wife is trying to fucking do early childhood development to pay our bills on a preschool teachers check while I stay at home dad?

You don't think none of my family will loan me money?

You think you have REAL PROBLEMS?

I do charity work, therapy work online while babysitting while my wife tries to work on a teachers salary watching assholes kids and I deal with vagrants and bums and crack addicts trying to fuck up my property that I can't even afford.

We all have problems boot, now say hoorah and kick yourself in the head.

RETARD

IT WILL WORK OUT

HURTING YOURSELF OR OTHERS WILL ONLY MAKE THE SHIT WORSE FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU

YOU ARE NOT AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL

YOU ARE NOT A DWARF IN THE FLASK

HERE IS A SITE I USE TO MEDITATE WHEN I WANT TO KILL OTHERS AND MYSELF

WHEN I WANT TO INFUSE MY BLOOD INTO THE RAGE OF THE DARKNESS AND ABYSS AND GO INTO THE SKY WITH A HURRICANE AND FALL INTO THE WORLD WITH THE WHIRLING RAIN

levity.com/

EMERALD TABLET

GET ON A BETTER PATH

DONT JUMP OFF A CLIFF BECAUSE ITS TOO LONG OF A ROAD FAGGOT

YOUR FUTURE CHILD COULD BE THE GOD DAMN PERSON TO FREE US ALL FROM THIS MADNESS

THINK OF SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN YOURSELF

THERE IS NO NEED TO DIE

MAKE MORE HUMANS SO WE CAN FIND THE ONE TO SAVE US

OR KILL YOURSELF AND NEVER FIND OUT IF IT DOES GET BETTER

You think my family members and friends aren't getting killed by gangsters on a regular basis?

You think I've not narrowly escaped the exact brand of MK-ULTRA-style programming used on people like James Holes and numerous other recent killers?

You think I've not been hit with a car in retaliation for something and left in the mud screaming and crawling hundreds of yards with multiple compoud fractures to safety?

You think I haven;t been forced to watch my friends get raped or sucked into a vortex by succubi, some dead and some so deeply brainwashed that all they tak about is destroying themselves while the creaturs doing it taunt me fo being unable to save them?

You think RL Death Eaters haven;t made a game out of trying to torture me to death?

>muh water, muh house

For that matter, you think I haven't been homeless and jobless and beat and robbed by people on the street?

And do you think that any of that even matters?

No. What matters is spirit. Nothing else. Not the physical, not society, not jobs or bills or anything else.

You could, right now, throw a middle finger up, go be homeless, and get fat on all the free meals in the city.

It's the right season to be getting started, too; summer is a fun time to be homeless.

Fuck you cunt.

Just get the fuck out, nigger.

THE REASON THE JOKER IS MAD AT THE WORLD IS BECAUSE HE IS TOO SELFISH TO BE GOOD TO HARLEY QUINN

BE THE CREEPER NOT THE FUCKING JOKER

that image reminds me of how mathematicians attempt to explain greater dimensions

berzerk = mindfuck at the end.
do not watch when high.

I WONT BE HOMELESS OR LET MY CHILDREN BE HOMELESS BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO LEARN SO THEY CAN HELP THE HOMELESS ASSHOLES WHO WONT HELP THEMSELVES

I GIVE TO THE HOMELESS I WORK A LIVING
I PAY BILLS AND WORK TO HELP THE POOR LEARN TO HELP THE POOR TO LEARN TO HELP THE POOR

YOU JUST DIE BECAUSE THINGS GET HARD

YOU JUST GIVE UP BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO HELP THE POOR

YOU THINK YOU ARE THE POOREST WHEN YOU COULD HELP SOMEONE POORER THAN YOU