This is the wife of Tony Osorio from los angeles. Do your worst /b

This is the wife of Tony Osorio from los angeles. Do your worst /b

Some more help

Smells like jealously OP. Maybe it's time to accept your dick will forever be dry.

Is alias is robert however his real name is tony osorio

Jealousy of a chicken leg eating fat chola wetback??? I kekd

It looks like the tat on her shot back titts says isabel. I bet that's the daughters name

>i-im not jealous kek

Poor little OP. It's okay.

His kik is magicpinus

Lmfao let me find out this is tony osorio lmfao

You know the guy by name. Clearly this is personal. :^)

You're just to betamale to do anything about it. Instead ya jump on Sup Forums cause you think this board is capable of doing anything besides jacking to traps and posting bait. Amirite or amirite?

We'll see how beta i am when i find his address. Anyway, its always fun to fuck up a wetback

>when I find his address I'll totally send him pizzas he didn't order

You'll still be pretty beta.

Fucking rent a cop snitched on me

KYS op.

I miss the old /b where SJWs didnt exist. Snitches get stitches

These are the trash Indian bloods who scream the loudest at the soccer game or party the hardest on Cinco de mayo... These are the trash that claim to be Mexican when they had no roll in it's Genesis or in defeating the French .. these are the trash who come to America and get on the benefits meanwhile disparage white at every turn ...these second generation wetbacks do not represent the euroblood that run Latin America. These are our brown trash.

Old fag

This is the epitomey of cringe now.

What'd he do? Tell your broke ass to stop loitering like the degenerate you obviously are? Fuckin kekles m8.

Grow up :^)

Amen, trump stole my vote promising to get rid of this wetback cancer that destroyed my country

Dubs never lie

Tldr of this is

"Boohoo Mexicans are big meanies boohoo."

Lets help this /bro. Every dead wetback counts

We need join with the niggers to take out all the mango selling wetbacks then take out all the niggers

>implying OP will do anything with any information given to him

I like Mexicans. They work hard. I pay my cleaning lady $40 and she cleans my house. She's honest, punctual and cheap. Hired a white bitch and she was terrible. Not going back.

Sounds about right.

Once all the border jumpers are gone you wont be able to find any decent hars working wetbacks. The anchor babies are like niggers.

Only one way to find out.

Thats true. I just seen an article on this. CA minimum wage will be 15 an hour in 3 years.