Don't mind me, just passing through with the best premier league football of all time

Don't mind me, just passing through with the best premier league football of all time

>Nike anything

Kys

Based total 90 > you shit

Don't mind me just posting the best football boots of all time itt

>implying these aren't the goat

fpbp

patrician

pleb

Too much swag for y'all white boys

Don't mind me, just passing through with the best mascot of all time.

this bird was based

I still have a cereal bowl with Footix somewhere.

>be me
>born in 96'
>somehow remember being 2 and seeing that fucking bird

Am I autistic?

Also bumping with the best boots of all time

>Not the mercurial iii

>colorful boots

Dumb amerifat.

Nike balls are fine, Adidas balls are and always were the real cancer.

>you now remember your childhood and think about all the things that went wrong so you ended up shitposting on /spee/

I got a soft spot for these

Something beside Nike and Adidas

>tfw the wide receivers you played with in high school started to wear soccer cleats instead of football cleats because they hadn't started making super light football cleats yet

It's funny that a lot of the football cleats sold for skill position players in football now are straight up soccer cleats branded as football cleats.

Couldn't find the exact ones but I wore Patrick when I was a kid

Same for rugby

You're too poor to afford either so your opinion doesn't matter, roach

>Tips Fedora
Goat boots, especially in Blue

Couldn't find the exact model but Pepsi and Coca-Cola footballs were always hard and heavy as fuck it felt like playing with a coconut.

>EPLel
>best anything
There's a reason most cool highlights come from La Liga where you have to take on proper defenders rather than just step around Johnny Billweather and blast it at the goalkeeper and hope for a deflection into the net

stubbing your toe on a size 5 mitre is the worst pain known to man

Adidas balls are trash.

I still don't know how they got that beach balloon approved for the 2010 world cup, it was SO fucking bad.

Ultimax was good

It's weird how people from different countries all experienced the same boots, footballs and have the same football memories from childhood. Truly a global game.

>tfw too poor to buy Nike or Adidas and had to buy pic related
It was a GOAT ball though. Lasted longer than the others. Used to get super heavy when playing in rain but only when the topmost layer came off.

Irredeemable trash tier

GOAT tier

Predators were the shit. Hours spent scouring the back pages of fourfourtwo as a kid. The rest of the mag was trash. I don't know what's going on in the boot game these days.

>Trying to head this on a cold winters day

Was a death sentence if some laced it into your face

I think we all had that one ball which had the layers come off. Was fun as fuck to play with that one though since it curved so easily.

99% convinced these balls in schools are the reason why England doesn't develop many technical players.

Hypervenoms are quite nice these days

>as if most of you played with the $100 originals and not the $20 replicas

Think it was 65€. Not everybody is as poor as you, Kiril.

>tfw rocking these bad boys

How are you even supposed to keep flourescent shit like clean if you're actually playing regular?

By cleaning them after every game? What's so weird about the idea.

By paying someone else to do it professionally.

Bright colours fade and stain really quick when you're playing on mudbaths every week, that ridged fibre texture is going to get destroyed.

Unless you're an actual professional or some kind of YouTube skills channel poseur they're pointless.

>paying that much for a ball that's likely to be burst/lost when kicking about
There's having money and there's being dumb with it

>get smashed in the face by one of these on a cold January day
Thanks Sean for chipping two of my teeth then laughing at me

>not using the best the best can get

Now that's a U17's afl boot for a Kalgoorlie based team.

>mudbaths every week
Dat UK weather.

>that's likely to be burst/lost when kicking about
Not really, no. Never lost a ball and don't know anybody who did, and the only time one burst, it was one of these grey ones that fall apart with time. I don't even remember where it came from because I sure as fuck didn't buy it.

The fuck. How do they feel?

>used to organise weekly football game after school with friends and whoever
>one kid would always turn up in steel toe capped work boots
>didn't know how to tackle
He was always first pick because people didn't want broken shins

all modern football boots are complete shit now

Heavy and wide, took a while to get used to, but you can easily have a toe punt shot from 40 yards and watch it sore straight and true. won't even hurt as well.

Reason all my books had the corners bent.

These were so fucking good. No way to buy them anymore

Playing on grass is shit anyway.

Nothing gets dirty on 3G

We played with a brand new Mitre ball once in school. One kid got a concussion and another kid got a nasty black eye. The next time we were back to the chinese 3€ shitballs, which developed tits after 2 matches.

>raining outside
>go into the sports hall and play 5-a-side with these
>hit absolute cracking volleys at will with no remorse for human life

Chav/10

I have wide feet so these classics always have a spot on my boot collection. I don't wear them anymore because I get picked on for having "ref boots".

Came here to post this... fucking sexy

>born in 96

MODS

>I get picked on

Not even close, OP

>use-the-wall-as-a-teammate-for-a-one-two ball

This is the best football ever created.

I have been looking at this for five minutes now and still can't figure out whether it's meant for right or left foot

I've been looking for five seconds and i'm fairly sure it's the left boot

>not blooting this everytime it touched your foot

The edition name is usually on the outside la

100%
scored absolute blooters with that ball

g-good point makker

The Accelerators were my favourite Predators. Though they did introduce the scourge of non black boots. Beckham started wearing white ones then every brand went multi coloured after that. I had the red ones myself.

fuck. my childhood right here

I remember playing a GAA match against Leitirmor one day and some lad on their team had gold boots... From fucking Leitirmor...
He would kick the ball really funny too, would throw it up in the air with the wrong hand and kick with the outside of his boot like a volley
Needless to say our team mercilessly took the piss out of him the whole match. Good times

Best ball in general making a spot in this thread.

Spot on. I need a ball so have been looking into buying this one for a while, but it's usually pretty expensive online and not worth the money. Loved the yellow winter version too.

>when you hit a straight pass and the circles align perfectly to make two spinning lines as the ball rolls

muh fucking dick

Who /SUPERTELE/ here?

hnnnng this

had the winter version and it was so fucking satisfying to bloot with

here, the curves with that thing were incredible

dat boi hot.