One of my old friends has taken 18 Ritalin. he has been very suicidal for awhile, will he die...

one of my old friends has taken 18 Ritalin. he has been very suicidal for awhile, will he die? Google tells me he wont but im not too sure..

btw how i know this is becuase hes talking to me about it over text right now

post pics of the pills, if we know the mg or dosage we can tell, also how much does your friend weigh roughly?

Yes, he will.

So will you, and so will everybody.

Such is the way of things

hes very lean and strong, will send pic in a sec

try to understand him and don't yell at him to stop, just be at his side and he will understand there's still some things left to fight for, hope it'll be alright man

this is a photo he sent me a couple days back

fuck man RIP your buddy. hope he pulls through if he doesnt fucking die.

i understand him, hes been talking of killing himself for awhile. hes been sent to coucillors that he refuses to go to, and has been perscribed meds that he has hoarded and im guessing he has swalled

Have you called anybody to help him? Maybe like paramedics or something to check up on him so he doesn't die.

he has fled his house so we dont know where he is. he said if he hears any sirens he will slit his throat

he told me the pills are 30g each

He won't die I'm on 300 mg of adderal right now

**mg

hes on 540mg of ritalin tho..

Oh man, sounds like a bad situation.
I'm kinda bad with advice, sorry. I hope things turn out well for you and your friend.

I took more and survived. He could still die tho so I recommend you get him to a hospital

appreciate it man :)

This. But it will be one hell of a comedown

I'm smoking grams of meth. Fuck ur ritalin

same differnce

i know man, no one know where he is tho. if he hears any sirens hes going to slit his throat

Yell him to go to your house and make sure he's fine. No amberlamps

ive got no way of getting to him and hes got no way of getting to me. i need to call the ambo but i cant bring myself to do it. there is a chance of him survivng this, i just dont want him to slice his throat or kill someone else

Maybe try convincing him to just come to your place and chill. Talk things over calmly and stuff.

hes stopped responding to messages and when i tried to call him his phone called rung out.

Keep him alive for July 1st.

you're the one who took the ritalin lol