Bow down to our new queen or kys. do it faggot

bow down to our new queen or kys. do it faggot.

she is divine

lol

She is some special case of ugly

that's a dude

uruguay
she is a goddess

kys

my one true queen.

Our one and only Queen is sweet and kind.

Faggot.

Face like a slice of toast bread.

I like toast

MY QUEEN, THE QUEEN OF B

All hail

Looks like Daniel Radcliffe in disguise.

i would love her to peg me

Jesus. Man face and forehead for miles. She could maybe pay me to have sex and I would consider it.

KEKEKEKKEKEKEKEEKK

How about "no."

she used her mind control powers that are stored in her massive fucking 9head.

Bitch look like megamind with a wig

Holy fuckin' shitballs, eyebrows to hairline is a $12 uber ride.

Hot damn her face is disgusting. No wonder that poor kid killed himself. I want to do the same just knowing she's on this planet with me at this very moment... Breathing... Waiting...

you seem homo
stick with your trap threads, gaylord
another manchild afraid a woman will make him an hero
you gay, nigger

She reminds of that Elliot Rodger faggot

Who is this? She looks like Cara Delavigne with fetal alcohol syndrome.

OP is the gayest thing since gay came to Gay Town.

get back in the car

(USER WAS BANNED FOR INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER)

SeeCara looks nothing like this disgusting abomination.

Long live the Queen

You seem gay as fuck
>She looks like Cara Delavigne without fetal alcohol syndrome

such a qt 3.14

good lord. you actually think that by sticking up for this bitch she'll somehow appreciate your valiant efforts to defend her honour? she has a face like a hatful of assholes, she will never know who you are of give a fuck about your existence. you are mentally retarded and need professional help. or just kill yourself and save everyone the hassle.

I may not be gay, but at least I don't need to stoop down to obsessing actual shit.

/thread

I wanna spank her forehed while she sucks my dick.

I don't see why a cum-gargling retard like you thinks I am trying to impress MC just because I pity her and think she's cute.
The real question is why someone like you who wants to be ass-fucked by niggers is even in this thread. Why do you care that other people like her? What kind of pure essence of faggotry is that?
>I may be gay

No same user
But no that's not why he does that.
If you don't already know, Sup Forums gets obsessed with the taboo.
Doesn't mean that except or hope to achieve anything by it

>Boohoo, I'm a whiny little bitch. All these anons are hating on my future degenerate wife. Why is my life so horrible, I just want her and I to be accepted... Oh well, might as well kill myself.

She will be even hotter in orange.

New queue!

it looks like someone is projecting their deepest desires in the form of an insult.

nice dubs, btw.

She is good!

interesting hypothesis

What a buetyful person

Isn't there an Andy Sixx thread for you to start?
"I don't like what you like so I am here to have a tantrum"
Grow the fuck up

Guilty bitch crying.

Absolutely disgusting

she was a bit chubby when they first picked her up
her titties look huge here

This is photoshopped.

A B S O L U T E L Y D I S G U S T I N G

I just want to comfort her
She was the real victim
thanks, I didn't have that one...sexy!

There's no way this bitch actually goes to jail.

She's white, female and was 17 when arrested. She's getting 6 months to 5 years probation, and that's it.

no one else sees this?

Any, and I mean ANY other thread would be better than looking at that piece of shit masquerading as a human, OP.

But I'm gonna stay here until you get the fuck off this site and end your life.

how is that a tantrum? telling people to grow up makes you feel good, i bet. makes you feel superior. you will literally spout any old shit to stroke your fragile ego. if you were to drop dead right this very second, nothing in the world would change.

Fucking nasty.

She's fat.

>Everyone want a girlfriend that agree with you
>White girl suport boyfriend decision and agree
>Guilty of manslaghter
What????

Don't insult the predator, user...

also, she didn't do anything wrong
I don't think that verdict could hold up for a minute
the ACLU is on her side
tryhard

>she was the real victim

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahH

>I'm gonna stay here until you get the fuck off this site and end your life.

Mods! user has committed a felony!!

LOL, faggot

>if you were to drop dead right this very second, nothing in the world would change.

He mad.

Kek

Well, he definitely made the decision on his own to commit suicide. I don't think she is directly to blame. However, there is a strong possibility that he may still be alive if it weren't for her actions.

She's weirdly hot and not hot at the same time.

So what's the penalty for being found guilty? Does she get sent to jail and forced to muffdive/fuck the male guards?

Do I get to go to jail every time I tell someone to kill themselves?

I'd park my glorious Ford-class supercarrier on her forehead.

>user has committed a felony

Lol, no. Just no.

I didn't tell you to kill yourself, kiddo. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your thing?

Try again.

nice ''''''''''''''''''''''''freedom'''''''''''''''''''' you've got there

can't kill yourself

can't tell someone to kill themself lol

The moment he stepped out that truck is the moment he decided he didn't want to end his life. Not to mention he was pushing it off for days and days. This butch is directly to blame, especially when she told him to get back in that truck.

She looks just like Daniel Radcliff

Maniac psycho killer

Long live the queen!

she was though
>17 yo depressive on mind-altering drugs
>18 yo bf with a history of suicide attempts emotionally blackmails her by saying repeatedly that only suicide will ever end his pain
>she eventually, after many times trying to talk him out of it, is convinced by his argument
>thinks that she is helping him by helping him die
>becomes media witch hunt target for doing what he berated her into doing
>retards with no appreciation of life's complexity parrot msm narrative
I feel bad for her, tbqh

Hope the cunt kills herself, just like she forced him into the headspace to do so aswell.

user, tell me:

What would you do if somebody were telling you kill yourself? What would you do if your own girlfriend was telling you to end your life? I don't know about you, but personally, I would just block the person and never speak to them again. The dude could have made that decision, but did not. He decided on his own to commit suicide. She definitely assisted him, but she did not directly cause it.

Soulless eyes. Straight up psychopath.

/thread

And nice dubs of truth

(You)

There's a possibility she would be unknown and happy had he not dragged her into his death wish
humorless is no way to be, mong

>ywn slap your dick in that 4head.

I feel bad for her too.

and assisted suicide is illegal, so she is precisely where she deserves to be. end of fucking discussion.

Last I checked assisted suicide was a crime. The bitch deserves to rot.

you went full retard
are you homo for dead Chad, the suicidal football player? because he had a history of suicide attempts pre-dating his relationship with her and he sent scores of texts talking her into seeing his pro-suicide view

found the superstitious retard

That's a possibility, but you don't have the full story, although. Nor do I, though I do have an idea of manipulation and how it works, she caused it. he was already head fucked. now she pays for it.

There's no humor in a psychotic cunt messing with someones mind.

You aren't laughing at her current situation.

you are an imbecile
she didn't assist his suicide
he bought the generator, he put it in the truck, he started it, he got in the truck (twice) of his own volition, and she was 3o miles away

Kek. I'm not even near someone who believes in that superstitious shit. I do, however, believe this bitch will manipulate again, if given the chance.

How did he an hero?

betas detected
>a girl got in my head and made me kill muh self

Nope. She kept on coaxing him.

Carbon monoxide poisoning, he ran a generator in the back of his truck with all windows and vents closed

CO poisoning. He googled how to do it and found the idea of using a portable generator in the cab of his truck.