Hey guys seen this a while ago and im thinking of giving it a go. is it safe?

hey guys seen this a while ago and im thinking of giving it a go. is it safe?

no, its not.

If you want to inhale toxic fumes that will kill you in a really painful way , i say go for it

doesnt sound half bad

Yeah, I tried it once a while back, it makes this wierd smell that my mom didn't like so It's probably best to do it somewhere nobody will find you.

Kek

really what color were your crystals

bad bait

Did this with my 5 year old this weekend! We made crystals in 5 colours. Very cool experiment that now has him hooked on science!

We made these crystals all afternoon, he's so worn out he's still sleeping! Can't wake the little slugger up.

wow clever joke so original die

>Colours

Brit fag is detect.

this shit killed my stepmom on a trip to bahamas, fuck whoever posted that shit

Canada actually, we use proper English as well.

this thread is reminding me that it's summer

I hate Sup Forums in summer, my God, this shit is unbearable

Was she hot

Also a kid at my old highschool made a mixture of bleach and ammonia and then tried to chloroform everyone. He had to be the dumbest person I've met so far

How? Greentext?

Nudes?

no dude it turns into hydrochloric acid (HCL)
its basically gonna burn you and cause tons of harm. dont ever do something that Sup Forums suggests you to do, it be idiot. as it says "Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

>Bad Bait

Have some
>Rock Sauce.

No man it's safe trust me I'm a scientist

Yet here you are. The only thing worse than summerfags are the self-proclaimed puristfags that know only how to whine about how shitty Sup Forums is now and how it's boring and unfunny and a waste of time and shitpost here for 7 hours every single day.

You'll be an hero if you try.
So, don't.

Summerfags? The normies are the real cancer.

Canada is gay

so your chill with the fact it killed and injured people

there is a difference between being a an old fag and just sick psychopath

> unironically post bad bait
> takes the bait
> claims summer fags ruin Sup Forums

> Safe to make Chlorine Gas
no.

goys its ok
> not a jew

The type of the rock actually does matter. I find Lamproite to work better than a simple granite, the crystal formed becomes clearer with it. Tuff doesn't work at all for some reason, don't really know why.

Works but who the fuck even uses spinners now days.

every normie to walk earth

Do you like huffing Chloramine

First time on the internet, huh?

Name a country that isn't. Protip: you can't.

rollus

OPs anus

*you're

And no, I'm not "chill" with people being killed or injured. I am however very fucking chill with sarcasm, lying, trolling, and baiting on Sup Forums, because it's fucking Sup Forums you moralfag normie retard. Seriously go back to bed and come back when you can figure out that all internet spaces are not created equal, and that most of them are not safe spaces.