I'm sad, lonely, bored and slightly attention seeking so

I'm sad, lonely, bored and slightly attention seeking so
Ask someone with Borderline Personality Disorder anything
I'm feeling quite empty tonight, I need something to do

slightly attention seeking? i've seen this thread a bazillion trillion million times nigga

What's your opinion on trains?

You like pallina?

I've posted this for a total of about 8 times. I mainly make the post a second time the next day in hopes of talking to some of the friendly people from last time. How are you anyway user? Hows your Monday?

They're fine until they explode.

i hate mondays and love eating lasagna.

What does borderline personality feel like?

Agreed, how's monday going user?

it's an ok monday, i just woke up and feel like the walking dead. these threads aren't terrible i guess, a change to the normal cancer

Why are you such a fag?
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

U got a Kik?

Same, they don't build them like they used to...

I dunno it's a standard one kinda boring in the beginning but the story definitely gets better as you go by. The ending was pretty intense though all in all great game 9/10 would train again

I'm lost

Hehe yea lasagna is pretty tasty I prefer ravioli though.

It's pretty fucking terrible but I tend to overreact, and have no control over my mood and shit. I can explain more if you want.

Just finished some exams today, one was on Javascript which is pretty tough but then I had to do a Math's thing that I'm pretty sure I aced. I was pretty happy today which is probably why I'm bummed out now

I know the feeling, I only got 4 hours of sleep and had a big day today

kys

Hells yea I do, my username is hypershadic21
For those of you who don't have kik my discord is PsychicBear#0283 and my steam is Psychic Baby. I'm always happy to make friends

BPD here too, almost off'd myself yesterday
i want some breakfast

My gf has it. What are the chances that life with her will ever be not awful?

What would you like for breakfast user?

Postcode?

hey op, don't ever kill yourself or do anything crazy like that

Do you prefer attention this way due to a lack of social confrontation? If I recall borderline affects social relationships mostly?

honestly taco bells breakfast crunchwrap

Can't kill myself bby, got no way to do so. Plus I feel life is still slightly worth living as long as I can at least try to make other people happy

I want breakfast too but its 12 am here. I've been quite hungry lately, I can't stop eating. You shouldn't off yourself though, there's always some reason to live and I'm always happy to help you get through the days

It's quite tough to deal with, and living with her is most likely not for the faint of the heart. You gotta be patient, dedicated and get to know her disorder. She will get better eventually, you just have to be patient, try to be as understanding as possible and try to help her as much as you can. But don't allow her to build a strong dependence on you if you feel you are going to leave her because she will most likely threaten suicide when you do try to leave. But if you do feel you need to leave her, stay strong as it's unlikely she will actually go through with it

Its surprisingly good lol

Are you bullied?

what kind of pie do you like?

Ok, first off does your SO have any codependency?
I realized that I might be slightly codependent in the fact that I am attracted to BPD girls.

4019 in Australia

I'll try not to and I most likely wont. I've stayed strong for so long already, why give up now?

I suppose. I interact with people on a daily basis but not in the way I want to. I never get invited out places with friends or anything like that and I don't find people I can relate with irl much. That's why I come to Sup Forums to speak to all you lovely people (and some fags but that can't be helped). I just like making these threads because I wanna talk to people who might be like me and I wanna find other people with experience with the disorder. That and I like to learn about other disorders that people might have on these threads.

We don't have taco bell in Australia, what's it like?

Do you like anal bully?

Taco Bell fucks with my digestive system, I start hurting in that area a bit and my shit becomes more liquidy. Would not recommend Taco Bell. The authentic mexican food made by hispanics is much better.

taco bell is good going in and hell coming out, worth it though imo. its just white people making mexican food

Is it possible you would like a discussion in discord? I think you sound like a very interesting person to pick apart if you're willing.. Though to start, you interact in the way you don't want to, you fear what social contact might do?

Not currently. I feel I have been bullied in the past though, I can't think of a specific time though.

Butter chicken curry in pie is one of the greatest creations I've witnessed. I do like the standard cheese and bacon pies though, as long as they are from an actually bakery and not one of those shitty ones you get at the servo

I'm sorry I can't say I understand what you mean. I googled the word and saw it say something like being dependent on others to give me a sense of identity and approval and I tend to do that. I'm not good with words >_

probably wouldnt ever pull through with it, just get the overwhelming urge from time to time. does feel good picking myself up afterwards
has shit gotten easier for you over time?

Do you know how to comfort someone?

I'm not gunna lie I'd like to try anal but I'm scared about the pain. I want someone to be gentle

I've heard it is horrible to... dispose of from your body. I do like foreign food stuffs though so I think I'd like to try it

I'm all for a discussion I don't mind. I don't understand what you meant at the end though. I like it when people see interest in me though so sure add my discord

Clinicalpsychfag reporting in.... fill yourself with self loating and KYS.

GTFO.

You said you didn't interact with people in the way you wanted to, what reason would there be to warrant that?

SUP Ninja

I hate to say it but I feel things are only getting worse for me. I'll have times that I feel better and then I get mood swings and I end up 3x worse

I'm good at providing emotional support because my emotions are much stronger than most people's. I'm not sure I'm good at physically comforting someone. I'm really bad with touching people and I feel like I'm doing something bad when I do touch someone. Once the girl I was interested in turned up to my house and because it was late at night she clung onto me when I walking her into my house. I tried to let her go as soon as possible because I thought she was just doing it out of fear and not because she was interested in me too but I only found that out later.

How would you talk to someone that went trough a traumatic experience recently? like if you really had to.

Hey hey hey

I swear op i gonna find you and i gonna thrust my cock down your throat
Fagget

I would ask them if they want to talk about it, but not force conversation they don't want. Then I would just ask them if there's anything I can do for them. Not the best thing to do I suppose because I'm not really offering much to them straight up but I let them know that I am always there for them for whatever they need and I always stick to my word

I'm a little picky but be gentle and I'll be fine

did you watch steins;gate already? im doing that rn. its pretty great

You are a nice fella, i would love a friend like you, but alas, i'll have to stick to my guláš and cheap beer.

sorry to hear that bud, mood swings are quite the bitch. you seem nice, and i hope things get better for you soon. get some taco bell one day

btw. when was the first time you watched Mayo Chiki

I was thinking of getting into it. I don't feel like I can get too invested in anything at the moment but exams are over now so I don't see why not

I don't see why we can't still be friends

You male?

Well we can, if you'd like.. but how am i supposed to fill the void that is my everyday life? i don't have data, and our timezones are vastly different. Well my kik is thabuchha.

*faggot

Not really, I'm just assuming he's male.

Are you virgin? Want some viking cock for dinner?

Yep I'm a big boi

I am a virgin but not sure I'm into vikings or big hairy men

I'm not hairy (runs in the family of getting hair late)
I'm a little skinny and tall.

btw why you not like vikings?

I don't have anything against them but I don't find myself sexually attracted to them because when I think vikings I automatically think the stereotype of big muscly hairy man who likes to rape and pillage which probably isn't good to stereotype. I'm quite skinny myself but just average height

Are any of your personality's female?

>Are any of your personality is female

Milk or orange juice?

Strangely enough yes. It feels like I have two main personalities and one of them is a bitchy, depressed, hypersexual woman. How did you know?

I hate drinking milk raw, and I love orange juice but I don't like that sort of citrus burn you get on your lips when you drink it sometimes

Nice homemade isis mask

They always end up like that and I get scared people will notice and think I'm trying to be part of isis

If you had to choose based on what you know between an Italian woman and a Spanish woman, what would you choose and why?

Those masks are always cool, man.

What is love to you?

Do you think there are upsides to your disorder?

I'm not too sure. I played assassins creed once so I go for Italian woman

Straight, gay, or bi?

Haha ty man. I think it's cool you can make a ninja mask out of just a t-shirt, it's so creative

Love is a warm feeling you can feel throughout your body. And love is caring for somebody you feel a strong connection to unconditionally. Love is understanding and truly beautiful. I wish I found my love, I just want to be loved and cared for.

Well I feel emotions much stronger than everyone else, so when I'm happy it feels amazing. The disorder makes me so passionate about things too, when I feel I have found love it is the greatest feeling I can ever get and I think that's really cool

You have good sleeping patterns? Exercise? Eat 4 meals a day? Talk to people?

I used to think I was straight but now I'm more accepting of the fact that I'm pretty much bi, though I don't take too much interest in men. I'm only really attracted to men because I want to experiment sexually. I don't feel attracted to men romantically

Considering it's 2:30 am here I'm not good with sleeping, I don't exercise much cos I don't leave the house. I don't have an eating schedule but I do eat enough and I try to talk to people as much as possible

My wife has it or eupd as its now called i can get better with the propper help

Whats the chance that instead of being bi your straight but your gender changes hence sometimes you like males and othertimes females?

Sup, Niggas.
How was your fucking day? xD.

Its almost 11:30 am here, usually I pass out at 2 am.

*Niggas = cool friends,
cause why fucking not.

post a real life pic of your self

Bongs>Brownies>Blunts

tried getting a job, got laughed at by chads, went home, pleyed minecraft.

bump for this

Same here but my friend Alice is here too.

I've run out of Konoe Pics so I'm gunna have to start pulling random shit from my album
That's what I wonder sometimes, that one of my personalities is female. But it doesn't feel like I have full blown DiD but just BPD

Overall I reckon its been a pretty fuckin good day

I'll usually last till maybe 4 am

>>Overall I reckon its been a pretty fuckin good day

Fuck yeah!

Do it OP

Really don't wanna do this for the sake that someone I know might see this buuuuut... One of the people in this picture is me from half a year ago I think. My appearance has changed a little bit. My friend decided to put his photoshop to good use

That's some intresting photoshop, anyway we can talk private?

All my contact details are here:

just to talk , don't worry

= Anyway, how's your sex life.

Ehh don't really care for having a sex life, to busy

gonna try to add you on kik, just installed it :)

Spongebob ftw!

Added you on steam

i think i've added you

Ey OP, are you working out?
Remember me maybe? Last post I replied on was probably a couple weeks back and you said you wanted to get fitter, I recommended working out at home since you disliked the gym. Good luck on that or whatever is it you aspire to achieve at.

I haven't gotten around to buying weights or anything but I might start just doing push ups and situps soon

I can't check my steam right now but I can talk to you tomorrow