Basic Sup Forums hypocrisy

>SJW: Whites are succesful and rule society therefore every white is bad.
>Alt-right: Maybe it's because whites are not as lazy as you. There's not some pro-white conspiracy just because you don't work hard enough.
>Neo-nazis; Jews are succesful and rule society therefore every Jew is bad.
>Alt-right: Exactly! Gas the kikes, race war now!

Dare you to explain this hypocrisy, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia#Jews_in_the_revolutionary_movement
subvertednation.net/jew-lists/jewish-expulsions-and-exiles/comment-page-1/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is more than one person

>Alt-right
what

I haven't been here in a while is this the latest tumblr buzzword?

Sup Forums is three people.

They're better than us, so we should attempt to rid ourselves of the only real competition

Because Jews aren't white

you didnt make a typo you just made a series of generalizations.
you are the hypocrite

Do you realize that when you say stuff like this you're practically admitting you have no real reasons to hate Jews outside of basic memery?

>no real reason to hate jews outside of memery
antisemitism has existed throughout history for a reason dude

So has Zionism and anti-white racism.

>anti-white racism
even before savages knew that whites existed?

You can't, it's true. But The jew is always a minority (exept israel) and a such has no sense of loyalty to their subjects. They care not for the country or the people and will always serve their own interest first. The difference is that of a benevolent king and a kleptocrasy

Has anti-semitism existed since before savages knew Jews existed

Oh, but I'm not hating on jews because they're succesful. It's because they are greedy, treacherous cowards.

well yes, greed has always been looked down upon :^)

SAGE

Whites are treacherous and greedy as much as Jews are if not more.

>source: Goldberg monthly

Somebody give me a legitimate reason to hate Jews, I'm willing to change my mind but please, don't use sjw tactics of pointless mockery and identity politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia#Jews_in_the_revolutionary_movement

They sold out the Central Powers in world war 1 in exchange for Palestine.

Because we're not team justice but team white, do you think this is a game? It's just about winning.

So when you talk about Jews are you talking about the race, religion, leadership, or country of origin?

Furthemore, if this logic would apply, Sup Forums would hate on Asians, too. But they arent, because they do not influence thought and rhetoric in harmful ways

Sup Forums doesn't hate Asians because their all atracted to Japanese anime women. Again, Zionism doesn't equal ethnic Jew.

>Neo-nazis; Jews are succesful and rule society therefore every Jew is bad.

I don't think that's what SJWs or Neo-nazis are saying

Not OP but
>White person plays non-white role
>SJW chimpout
>Black person plays white person role
>Sup Forums chimpout

Seriously guys

>inb4 jews

What are they saying then. Give me a well thought out reason to hate Jews and I will. I've already been red-pilled on faggots and trannies but those are easy.

Jews attain their status through alliance and fraud, not through skill or physical merit. This is a well-documented fact that has reiterated itself endlessly for thousands of years.

subvertednation.net/jew-lists/jewish-expulsions-and-exiles/comment-page-1/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

IMO there's 2 types of likes: the ones that hold power and those that don't
Hate the ones on power because they are destroying civilizations to get more power.
I wouldn't say "HATE" the average Jew that doesn't hold power, just keep him away because the power and money chase is in their religion/culture

Do you even know what zionism is?

I'm not attracted to asian girls at all and even I have an amount of respect for the japanese that I don't have for the jews. Primarily because japs built their own society and don't have a 5,000 year history of deliberately attempting to spread degenerate behavior for monetary gain.

Most jews in their minds remain an out-group in society. They've always kept their identity which sets them apart. As an out-group they work instinctively to undermine the in-group, meaning white Christians in the West, by multiculturalism and diversity. They might rationalize this as ethical or logical. However neuroscience has shown people aren't rational thinkers they mostly act on hardwired instincts and then justify it in their thought process.

Ashkenazi happen to be quite intelligent so they are adept at this group strategy.

Jews are massively hypocritical. They push for multiculturalism when it hurts whites, but when they are in danger of having to share Israel they throw hissy fits and bitch to world leaders about maintaining their jewish identity.

they follow a book telling them to manipulate all non-jews as they see fit?
they cut off part of children's penises, sometimes sucking off the blood that results from such an act?
its not a fucking mystery that only Sup Forums can solve