DHMIS 6

This was one of the best finales I've seen in my life. It honestly deserves an Oscar nomination for short film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EImwBEZLeP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah the real life segments were absolute kinography

Should've stopped after 4. Got way too meta after that.

Has anyone made a kinography image out of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EImwBEZLeP0

Go back to jewddit plz

The lamp was actually a really good puppet, would have made a great episode by itself. Good concept plus that uncanny valley when it grows legs as a puppet

Does anyone have the graph of all the kino scenes in 6?

Are you the same poster that told me to go back to "jewddit" in the unintentional kino thread?

Is duck guy dead for real? he was my favorite ;_;

that lamp was really the worst

DIGITAL MEMES

I think they intentionally made the lamp's song annoying and simplistic since it was acting as a bridge to other scenes. In other episodes the stories were carried via the songs but not so much in ep6

What was the implication with the ending?

it's a nice ending where everyone's their favorite color.

I usually hate the film theorists videos, but the one for dhmis is actually pretty good and explains stuff.

I'll check that out. I'm just waiting for the Night mind video on DHMIS. He makes the best and most well done analysis videos on the internet, at least for stuff like this.

make sure you watch both vids. the first kind of explains what dhms is about and the second is more about what is actually happening.

>implying green is a creative color

Same here, normally I like them as sort of stupid comedic "theories", but this one was actually a decent interpretation and explanation of everything.

AND YOU CAN HAVE A DREAM ABOUT FORCING A MEME

OR YOU CAN HAVE A DREAM ABOUT RUINING A PREVIOUSLY GOOD BOARD ON Sup Forums

no no no

thats not how it works

you must save your shitposts for your special one

The previous eps were about how shit the modern world is- only the "right" kind of creativity is accepted, the internet is a time sink etc. The final episode says that the past was even worse-the dreary 80's office, the 50's club where everyone is the same except for the biker. They dismiss the creative song without even getting to the disturbing part and call red a degenerate. It's warning against nostalgia for the good old days. The final shot of them back to where they started but as their favorite colors shows cautious optimism for the future.

>always has a kinda robotic voice
>is the one that convinces red guy to not look for their friend
>that stare
>"but if you are not quite real, then i'm not real too"
>screaming "i don't want to do this anymore" in the middle of his breakdown
>appearing during the teacher roll call

was duck guy a simulation too?

no I mean, the lamp was fucking evil and sadistic

Red guy managed to reboot the show independently with complete creative freedom, hence why everyone is their favorite color and why the scenery is more poor than usual. Similar to how the creators made the videos for youtube to make their statement.

why the prolongued silent stare into the camera?

vietnam

you're never too old to make a WS refference

what was the significance or yellow guy eating his two friends in ep 5?

so was this a flashback or was it happening in the serie's main timeline?