How ugly is my gf?

how old is she?

I'm so sorry bro.

I mean... she isn't horrible.

I would say 5.5/10

Ha really? That bad?

I guess it could be worse

4/10 she borderline a guy

I'm guessing she's in her 40's. I'll bet she busts your balls and thinks she's the shit. I'd drop her before you accidently drop a load in her and have a tard baby with her rotten eggs.

She is not ugly. The angle isn't very flattering. Maybe a 6/10 on the face? She looks tired.

Damn
She is 40 and crazy, but best sex I ever had
I think she was tired

Different hair colour and a little bit of titty

Is she sucks good cock who gives a shit. The real question is how old are you? And why do you give a shit about a 40 year old you're fucking?

I'm 33 she gives amazing head and frequently and oinky ask because a friend of mine drunkenly told me I could do better said she was hideous etc

Posted in a diff thread a few days ago

Not by me

she is not fat so she is not lower than 5 but god damn that hair is ugly man.she needs to get longer hair

Don't like being negative: but I guess you close your eyes when she blows you.

She is chubby though
I've only known her with short hair. Always changes colour. She been a different shade of blonde lately

She looks good with my dick in her mouth

Lots of virgins and/or young guys in here. She looks great for 40, would look even better with longer hair. Reminds me of an art teacher I met a couple times.

You're 33 though so I probably wouldn't date exclusively unless you get along very well. But I definitely wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with her, and everything else only matters what you think.

tldr very hot for 40 and def would fuck

Dude that shit is subjective as fuck. Everyone likes different things. If she checks your boxes thats all that matters. This is my wife and i bet most people dont find her features to be attractive, but for me she is perfect

yeah this same picture was posted about some dad wanting to bork the nanny.

Was the friend male or female? If he's male then he wants you to break up with her so he can make a move on her. If she's a girl then she wants you to break up with your gf so she can get with you.

The girl is pretty hot by the way but she looks really familiar so I am guessing she has been posted here before and you are just role playing

Yeah that's true

She's cute and thanks you're right

My gf is a nanny and works in childcare... Interesting. Do you have the post??? Because if legit I'm going to kick his ass

It is a male friend and tbh she had s troubled ex whobtrief to slutvshame her in the past, so you could be right. I wouldn't put it past him.

BTW thanks. I know she isn't classically beautiful, but she is sultry

Well I would say she is a 6.5/10, her nose is a tad big, her smile and eyes are nice, her hair though, I really like long hair on women.

If her hair would be longer, I might give her an 8-9 of 10

Realky.? I kind of like her nose, but I know its pretty big. Love her eyes and lips, but she hasn't had king hair since I've known her

I'd fuck that slut. I bet she's a freak in the sheets. Good job user, you've done good for yourself. Now show us that ass

Best sex I had had

post more nudes of her

Any shots with the puss?

keep em coming bro

Now that's fucking sexy. If anyone says otherwise they're a god damn liar

Not too shabby

she cute, but she got that soldier 76 hair line.

I think she is not horrible, maybe 6/10 and she could be 7.5/10 if she get a long hair or a better haircut

I'd fuck the shit out of her

3/10

I'm 34 and I would trade my landwhale wife for your GF any day of the week !

Are you available this week-end to do the exchange ?

Thanks
Damn
She refuses to grow it out
Ouch
Ha I'm good but thanks

She would look sooo much better with long hair

i would cum in that.post more

well, she's a cutie with the short hair anyway.

10/10 would definitely bang!

I know

I don't know why she won't

>any day of the week!
>available this weekend?
lol

saterday is a day and each days are part of a week, so technically...

I'd fuck both those holes so hard

didn't save it; guy mentioned it and said he found nudes. if what both parties posted is true, then ya the guy shouldn't be hard to pin down.

odd tho, raging about someone being sexually attracted to your gf when you post her online asking people if she's sexually attractive.

haircut would easily transform her 6/10 in a 8/10

GG mate !

Do have one pic of her with Long hair but it sucks

Sorry I forgot she sent this a long time ago

more of her asshole and cunt dude

you tell me

So you ended up banging the nanny? Nice OP, post moar nudes.

Well she just started working for this guy in south end raking care of his kid. Its the trying to fuck her part I don't like

They're nice believe me

Agree

The nanny is my gf but I guess her new boss posted here

Not sure I have more

Google thinks she is ugly?

Well if she got ass and decent titties who gives a fuck if her face looks like shit

Let him fuck her. You don't want to keep that sexy slut all to yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't be sharing her with us. Invite him over for some drinks and fuck her at the same time

with long hair she'd probably would be a 6-7. Now she's a 3

fucking hot cunt man i would fill her with so much cum and let it drip out like a river

She is not attrative in my opinion. 4/10

google.com doesn't think

Damn

Thanks that's what I do eryday

Really?HAHa I'm good
She does