wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pvR48FvXy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm in love with her body.
No ed Sheeran

Legit want to lick her all over. Moar?

Keep them coming

Would bend her over and take her from behind ravaging her dripping wet cunt as hard as I could. I would give her a spastic orgasm and let her scream for pleasure. When I was ready I would blow my load deep inside her pussy and watch my jizz running down her inner tights.

Would tie her arms behind her back and facefuck her in that chair, rip that top down and titfuck her, spitting in her face and in her tits for lube before violently throwing her forward so she lands hard on her face and knees while she's still tied to the chair, I cut a while in the bottom so I can use her ass as she's bawling from the pain before I pull out new cum all over her busted up face
Snuff this bitch

Use that belt to choke her while I fuck her ass from behind.
Hurt my bitch daughter?

Wwyd

Humiliate her in front of that crowd, make her drink my piss while she strips to just those boots and starts sucking me off as the crowd joins in and we bukkake this bitch making her take load after load of strangers cum

wwyd

I'd start off by rubbing my cock against her feet before I rub it in between her ass cheeks. Then I'd fuck her so hard doggy style.

yes she would like that.
anyone else?

What've you got for this whore?

wwyd to her?

If have her lay down flat on my lap, pull her shorts down and spank her ass so hard before I start to finger her cunt.

Rub her thighs before sliding in some fingers in her pussy while sucking on her nipples.

She deserves the worst

How bout this curvy slut

Any ass pics? I'd love to play with her tits as they flop around while she hops on my cock.

Wwyd?

would hypnotize her to only be able to speak of herself in 3rd person and offer everyone a blowjob who asks her why she's doing so.

Here u go as u can see she loves it in her ass

I don't think you'd need to go through that much trouble to get head from her honestly

God I want to pummel her asshole so hard and fill her up.

Or maybe u like this view better

I want to spread her ass cheeks and squeeze them so hard while I plow her from behind.

She does love to spread it open 4 u

Any thigh pics? I'd love to eat her pussy while she spreads.

go on guys. enjoy my slut

More please! I'd tie her down and then invite a couple of friends over to make sure every single hole gets filled.

Best i can do right now

Sit my ass on her face while fucking her tits. Cum on her tits and stomach.

wwyd?

I want to lay her on the bed, raise her legs up and rest them on my shoulder, and squeeze her thighs while I plow her pussy.

More? Her tits and face need a nice coating of my cum.

She would enjoy that, she likes it rough

Fuck I'd love to pinch her nipples while she's on her knees sucking my cock.

do continue

wwyd be mean

Any pics of her ass? I'd kill to get the chance to slap my cock on her face and cover her with my load.

I want to glide my hand across her stomach while I thrust so ducking hard inside her.

No good ass pics.

all you have

I want her to sit on my face and hop up and down.

Wwyd

fb / ig fap thread

Her tits look great. I'd love to suck on on of her nipples while I pinch the other one.

Throw her down on that table and lift her legs up so I can fuck her ass and cum inside it.

wwyd to Jackie?

I like the way you think.

God I want to blow my load on her face, and make sure to get a lot of it on her hair.

Stroke her hair while she gags on my cock.

Broom in the pussy while I fuck her mouth. Pull the broom out to cum on it then put it back in her pussy.

wwyd

You saving?

wwyd either/both

youtube.com/watch?v=2pvR48FvXy4

Tie them both up and then have one eat the other out while I fuck one in the ass

I'd pull the top of her outfit down so her tits can pop out. And of course I'd suck on her tits before sliding my cock I between them and fucking them so damn hard.

Gf

Of course. Pics like these need to be saved.

She can touch herself as long as she doesn't complain about me blowing my load all over her hair.

Got a kik?

the one with bigger tits breaks free
wwyd

These tits are begging to be covered

wwyd, Kik for more of her.

Pin her down and stuff her tight asshole with my cock while playing with her tits to teach her a lesson.

Have her sit on my face while I stick my tounge out.

she struggles but can't get free. she submits and begins to cry

Have her friend console her by kissing her and sucking on her tits.

they seem to forget themselves as pleasure takes over

facefuck her an cum all over her face and hair

Fuck. They both need cocks stuffed down their throats. I want to see them gag as they try to keep every last drop of cum inside their mouths.

I want to lean her against the counter and fuck her tight little ass so hard.

Hey! That's a good idea.

More? I'd love to smack her tits around while she takes every inch of my cock.

Wwyd

here's some more of the one with bigger tits

wwyd

Grab head with both hands and force her mouth on my cock.

Fuck I want to feel my hand glide all over her smooth skin and give er tits a nice squeeze.

let's get more kinky

just turn her over and she's a fun time

Kik me @ averageusername710 for wwyd

I want her to massage my cock with those tits and French her face with my cum.

Military slut

she's slutty. she'll love it

Wwyd?