Ok Sup Forums which girl would be most difficult to get?

Ok Sup Forums which girl would be most difficult to get?

My vote is for North Korean girl, because, well, you can barely get into the country so how in the fuck would you get sexy time or any way with a NK girl?

Everybody

Nuns

You can probably find one slutty nun though

Norks are fucking sexy little things.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Bet they all have to suck the great leader's ching chong ding dong.

He gets it on the daily from whoever the fuck he wants.

2 options:

1, she defects and you get her on the Southside.

2, get a post in the Nork army to have access to the 'Joy Brigade' of chick soldiers who serve the elites.

> north korean
> girl

pick one

Dem dubz

And how easy are those two things? Other women stands on almost every street corner being ready for a ride

Everyone crying for food.

You know it's legal to travel to NK, right? They only ban South Koreans. You just have to travel to China first then to NK.

An old professor of mine used to go really often. He's Korean American so maybe this influenced it, but apparently the male guides were always trying to hook him up with the female ones. Also, considering the situation between NK and the US/rest of the world, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did some honey-pot shit.

P.S. There are tons of NK women working in China as prostitutes in the north east

Congrats on trips

Well fucking a prostitute isn't much of an adventure, it's the chase

yea but just saying, they exist outside of NK and not all are prostitutes.

There are a lot of defectors in China/SK/SEA, and some are just in China hiding out to make some money to bring back. While it's admittedly retarded, it's also probably possible to get laid when visiting NK itself since we are fully allowed to go there

And then get to disappear from earth xD

Go to Northeast China. There's a small portion of North Korean refugees there.

Westerners have no freedom in NK. You stay in hotels only for foreigners which are usually empty. And you are have guided keeping an eye on you at all times.
Yes it's possible you could get a girl in a honeypot type situation. But no chance of picking up a random NK girl.

never happens, the one recent american who was detained and tortured was trying to smuggle a propaganda poster out of a hotel

Obviously don't fucking do that shit. Act right.

yes and on top of that the hotel are almost definitely bugged, but so what?

The guards are starved for outside stuff, too (also just regular old starved). There are videos on youtube where minders get distracted as fuck playing a tourist's candy crush game. Bride them with a little money and go fuck. Don't know if it's true still, but the old wisdom used to be to bring Japanese cigarettes and children's cough medicine for bribes ( one being a luxury they love, the other a necessity they lack).

Obviously you can't walk the streets and find a girl, even if you could they would avoid you. They're watched all the time, talking to a foreigner for too long probably means interrogation time. But you can probably fuck a female tour guide.

What did she say?

"BE HUMBLE, SIT DOWN"

I don't know but I want to get me a Spanish girl, they seem like the most beautiful on earth. Any Spanish fag here can give me some advice on how the Spanish women are?

"I have some cake in my room"

high class traditional poo in the loo you literally have to get a masters degree, a job with a massive salary and befriend the entire family just to get a marriage.
you dont even get to test drive the pussy first

Elon Musk?

i'd fuck a norky

"Your Gateway to the Little Dear Leader is open."

>My vote is for North Korean girl
Totally not worth it.

yup

Spanishfag here. In the south they're usually a lot more open, while in the north they are more shy. Anyway, there's no general tip, as everyone is different. I've seen of any kind you can imagine; gold-diggers, trashy, lefties, traditional to the infinite, etc.

I've seen North Koreans here in Switzerland every now and then. They're ok but only ok. Kind of feral in that they don't wear makeup and have pretty plain haircuts. The guys have bad teeth. Girls are fuckable but Chinese and Japanese are hotter. South Koreans are hot too but they've obviously gave had surgery.