Lol
i'm not spoonfeeding your manchil ass

Keep replying then and bumping autist

yikes

oh look its this thread again

closest i got

moderat II

OP try Four Tet - There is love in you

i've got a lot more stuff in a similar vein to immunity that i can't bring to mind right now. will post later.

another:

The Other People Place - Lifestyles Of The Laptop Cafe

this one's a little more electro infused but still similar and a masterpiece of an album: youtube.com/watch?v=8VI7nM5A9Jc

Try "The Red Wing" by Fuck Buttons

"Pink Sun" or "Sun & Ice" by The Field

"No Remorse" by Collin Strange

It's kinda hard at least to me to find something super similar to Immunity though.
Doesn't help that half of Sup Forums fucking hates it.

I've already known about The Field but thanks senpai will check out the others

Acronym - June
Luomo - Vocalcity
Floating Points - Elaenia

Why are /bleep/fags so autistic? I mean I'd probably agree that most people who dickride Immunity probably haven't really bothered to explore microhouse, but if they did I doubt they'd find anything that approached its particular sound. It's genuinely a pretty great and unique album although it falls apart a little in the second half.

Also, "muh spoonfeeding" is a shitty meme used by hipsters that don't want other people listening to their super special sekrit music. Anyone who unironically uses that term is a faggot.

/bleep/ers are literal secret clubbers

this they are highly autistic people, probably the most autistic on this board next to grimesfags

no way

kind of dated but same kind of cinematic electronic vibe with crazy sound design here