Is it true that Dutch women are masculine?

Is it true that Dutch women are masculine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMb_CBQoyco
youtube.com/watch?v=QljOSla4zUI
youtube.com/watch?v=X3S6bwvG38U
nordicgirlslust.tumblr.com/post/159573656167/majinbuu80-migrant-boy-fucks-dutch-girl
youtube.com/watch?v=a3mvdeItTso
youtube.com/watch?v=iMNKZI-5xfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

If you are Chinese or a brown manlet they can appear quite intimidating

What a qt.

>Dutch """"""women"""""
Thousand of years of inbreeding has led them to look like mongrels

No. And we don't look like Germans either, as Germans can be Germanic Slav and Celtic.

Is that how they make you feel? So which are you namefag?

You do understand that inbreds are the polar opposite to mongrels, right?

Actually, historically the Netherlands has been a popular migration destination for many Germanics. Especially Germans and Norwegians.

That's also one of the reasons why the Benelux has the population of entire Scandinavia.

Quite from MGS is Dutch.
So is Commander Shepard from Mass Effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMb_CBQoyco
youtube.com/watch?v=QljOSla4zUI

She's such a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=X3S6bwvG38U

they're one of the most outbred populations on the planet

Yes. And Dutch "men" are very feminine, so they have to satisfy themselves with Moroccan and Surinamese males who are more aggressive and dominant.

Moroccans are universally hated here. They can't get no nobody.

Plus both only form like 2% of the population.

>Moroccans are universally hated here
Why is that?

In the Netherlands people are expected to mind their own business.

They don't mind their own business.

Can you give us some examples?

>why are subhumans hated?

Moroccans and Turks don't date haram white women. Surinamese are not aggressive or dominant. You do know they are a huge mix of Indians, slaves, whites and local tribesmen right? Only Antilleans could be considered "agressive", and they have the worst taste in white women (ergo: fat ones).

>when some brown ape tries to tell you about your country

No, although Dutch men are notoriously effeminate

This webm made me feel a little emotional lads
quite lonely t b h

The very reason why they are hated is why women love them so much. They are assholes, disrespect everyone. They walk down the street like they own it. They don’t smile. They double down when challenged, they join up in gangs to beat white boys in schools, in streets, they are violent with women, and Dutch females love that, specially when they are so used to effeminate and introverted Dutch boys.

Of course, they will not admit it, because there are a lot of taboos surrounding dating Moroccan men, but go out in the streets at night and see who the girls choose to hang out with, with whom they smoke weed and snort cocaine. It's not with Jan van Smit.

>source: 1 old ass Sup Forums meme

On top of the regular crime and unemployment all migrant groups have.

Moroccans attack homosexuals. Are loud and annoy people on the street. Insult women. They can't speak proper Dutch. They are nationalistic for a foreign country.

You don't see Surinamese doing that. Blacks are just considered friendly and lazy. So people don't mind them that much. The are native Dutch speakers.

That pic isn't the Netherlands.

>moors and turks don't date wh*te wimmenz
That's right, they just pump and dump with their superior Islamic benis juice and some Dutch beta boy marries those hoes

lmao Pedro, nice fantasy you have there

To the average European man they are

>Degenerate druggy
>qt

t. sissy little Dutch "man"

Sex before marriage is haram lad

Are you talking about inmigrants or second generation moroccans? Why not just deport them?

Official statistics.

Light blue means they have a Dutch partner.

That's only for the 1st generation immigrants, the 2nd generation Muslim alpha males get raised in a Western society and become westernized(except for the cuck'd western values) and just end up having sex with all the white wimmens and wh*te boys start getting triggered

Note this goes for both men and women. Moroccan women are more likely to get with a Dutch man than the other way around.

Not with infidels. They fuck Dutch women the same way they would fuck goats and sheep back in the Atlas mountains.

Sup Forums please, contain your cuck fantasies

>morocan women are more likely to get with a dutch """"""""man"""""""""
>y-yes we''ere c-cuking them
Kek, nice coping mechanism. Even dutch women don't want dutch """""""men""""""" But in reality you can just see in the streets what's going on.

You think women like this because you are permavirgin. There is difference between badboy and straight up criminal shitskin sleazy manlet, most succes with women have men who are handsome and pay attention to them. In netherlands every woman walks with taser because of immigrants

>In netherlands every woman walks with taser because of immigrants

kek what?

want to drop mdma with nellie 2bh

Tasers are illegal here. Even for cops.

nordicgirlslust.tumblr.com/post/159573656167/majinbuu80-migrant-boy-fucks-dutch-girl

DUTCH BOYS BTFO

Not taser the other one idk name in english

Cucked

>this is what slavcucks actually belive
Your entire nation was cucked by Turks for 500 years, you should know by history women prefer alpha males not cuck'd white boys

Nah, guns don't let people fall on their head and give people heart attacks.

She looks like a drugged whore. Not impressed
>captcha wtf

most women in the netherlands walk around with condoms because they know they will meet an african or arab.

youve never seen a blonde woman in your life

Here's your reply

This means 0,2% of the population dates Muslims.

POST MORE NELLIE
POST MORE N
E
L
L
I
E

I've been to Buenos Aires multiple times. Checkm8

Slovakia was part of Habsburg administration during Ottoman conquest. And Arabs are not alpha at all lol they are 175cm and scrawny

this. white men are always fearful of me, while black men treat me with respect.
I was visiting the US once when I saw a bunch of black guys who approached me and started talking shit. I told them that I am a Muslim Turk, and we exchanged respect. They gave me free money for the bus before heading their own way.

*before beheading them

>implying anyone is afraid of a manlet kurd

American women getting cucked by Dutch balls

youtube.com/watch?v=a3mvdeItTso

youtube.com/watch?v=iMNKZI-5xfs

>the cucks are this fast to respond with impotent tears of rage

Threatened white men detected.

>western "eurobeans" consider this girl cute

nice damage control

what about danish women?

She is cute but lacks ass and tits.

Germanic women never have an ass.

>European """""""""girls"""""""""

Two clips..Dude is ready for a small army.

never mix with a pole

>south american. Fuck off mate, all you ppl give a damn about is ass and tits.

what else do you need in life?

170 is still short as fuck though

A sexually undesirable caucasian male perhaps?

the perfect height for women is 5'9 btw

>Turk
Spread you're ass.

What's with the Belgians stealing all the dutch grills?

The chart doesn't make a distinction between men and women

But since they live in the Netherlands, I'd be inclined to say most of them are Dutch men with Belgian women (and in Belgium most likely the other way around)

Are there many cultural differences between you people and the belgians or is it basically the same?

She needs 7% longer fingers.

Quite some differences. Belgians are more reserved, have less ordnung and enjoy good food and drinks more than us. Also, despite our shared history and language, we both have our own tv series/shows, movies, music, stand up comedians, etc. and there's not much cultural exchange between us.

But if you look at it more regionally, people from the south of the Netherlands are a lot like people from the north of Belgium. There are no borders after all.

That's marriage. Dutch women get Moroccan dick before they settle down

>muslims having sex before marriage

'no'

meme

No not really. But are men are the most liberated men on earth. Thats why a lot of German girls go for dutch men. They really seem to like it. The amount of Dutch men German girl relationships was never this high.

2nd Gen Muslims are westernized you know and participate in your degenerate culture to some degree. But keep telling yourself that

less ass more tits

>moroccans are bad because they commit a bunch of crime but they adhere to not having sex before marriage

I get it, it happens the same in South America, people near the borders are pretty similar. Thanks for answering.

Not saying I wouldn't, just pointing out a fact. It's not my ideal that's all.

It's more polarized. A part is more westernized and will drink alcohol etc., but a larger part is even more strict than their parents

>let me tell you about your country

yes, light and dark properties are inverted there the netherland domain is outside the jurisdiction of law of physics.
thats where cucks' virtuous soul go after they die

Pretty good