Who is your favourite horror "final girl" Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_girl#Sidney_Prescott
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Laurie Strode. Jamie Lee is the best actor.

On a side note, its crazy how Friday the 13th was able to get away with the same formula for 7 fucking movies before they changed it up a LITTLE bit in Jason Takes Manhattan.Teens go to camp, teens get murdered, there's one more girl left and she kills Jason... or did she? And people complain that today's movies are unoriginal...

Ripley

Jill

This. Sidney a shit.

can u be the final girl and the killer at the same time though?

Neve was like the KStew of the 90's.

this. and:

dat wedgie

She was with 4 other survivors though, not really the final girl.

scream 4 > 1 > 2 > 3

Ripley

Cabin in the Woods, oh wait.

final girl usually means the primary horror heroine, not always literally the "final girl" left standing though it could include that. Plus Sid has most of the characteristics of a "final girl"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_girl#Sidney_Prescott

Scream 1 > 2 > 3 = 4

Scream 4 has a great opening and finale but the middle is pretty bad. It fails to really accomplish any of its goals.

Negro are you high?
1 > 4 > 2 > 3

I guess my favorite would be Sally from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the shit that girl goes through is unbelievable.

4 is way better than 2 or 3

This tbqh, never liked Sidney to begin with.

4, 5, and 6 had the whole tommy jarvis thing going for it. And technically the 5th one didn't even have Jason in it.

1 > 4 > TV > 3 > 2

HOWEVER, I must confess I enjoyed 4 more than the first one because I felt the original was kinda dated. The iconic scenes makes it superior though.

>TV higher than 2 or 3
>TV higher than any of the actual Scream movies

Its Scream in name only and even if you ignore that its a pretty generic slasher show.

I still watch it though

the girl from you're next

And thats why Parts 4-6 are the best F13 movies

That movie was pretty shit though.

I liked the Nightmare remake. I liked that they tried to make the Nightmare series scary again. I liked the new additions to the story.

But yeah its not the best but sure as hell better than NOES 5 and 6.

The second season improves a lot upon the first, it's what made me rank it higher, desu. Even the first season it's just fun to watch as well.

Ash Williams. Think about it. He basically is the final girl.

This, no contest

I liked the concept too. The execution wasn't that good, specially the use of CG on some scene that would have been better with practical effects, but oh well... Jackie Earle Haley as Freddy was good though, and I didn't mind his backstory.

Pinhead seems easier to deal with than Jason or Michael Myers. He tried protecting Kirsty from that one cenobite in the end of Hellraiser II, right? Freddy or Leatherface would never do that.

Yeah, it was pretty cool. I mean, when I watched the original Evil Dead, I already knew that he was the protagonist, but if I went to watch it blind it would have been a really cool twist to have a male final girl.

Ripley hands down

What's this from?

I'm torn between 'you're next' and 'I spit on your grave', 2010.

I know both are far from being horror movies, but you get my point.

Sorority House Massacre 2