>ruin autistic person
God beat you to it.
>autistic

never seen someone envious of an autistic kid before. gj op

Good lulz tho.

>picks low hanging fruit
>can't do better
>failure

No, more like i saw him raging so hard by himself and thought it would be good if we got more people into the room. ^^

Why? These people have difficult lives

Get back to /r/eddit

> see's someone down on their luck through no fault of their own.
> makes it harder on them, for no good reason.

Bump 4 le 4chin raid xD

Plus we need more rekt threads

>Edgelord

Wow, you've been here a week and you already know all the crispiest memes? Good for you!

Don't be a SJW

ffs i said haHAA and i got perma banned lmao

NOOOORMIEEEE

It's one thing to be an SJW
It's another to need a reason to fuck people up
> Even Hitler had a reason

OP, we get that you've been bullied but no reason to pass it on to others, just focus on confidence building instead

mental trolls
KEK

Trolling threads are only good if the person deserves it at least a little. We can observe autismos and cringe at them, but it's not in good taste to go after them when they're just hanging out at home. It's no fun. Sorry that this guy triggered you, but we're not Jimmy's Personal Vendetta Betallion™

Room is in follower mode now. Having morals on b, what is wrong with you guys, i want my old Sup Forums back where noone gave a fuck about anything.

you mean you want people to join in on your bullying so you can patch up your low self esteem / inferiority complex and feel good about it at the same time

Low self esteem ?- nice joke. Dude i love seeing people rage its lolz that i'm after.

Lets go on another Par-raid

>old Sup Forums
>Wanting to be a personal army

you like seeing people rage because mommy and daddy made you feel powerless and worthless as a child now you're trying to shit on someone to to feel strong and big, sorry man

Not a personal army, just lolz hunter. Feel free to find any other person to annoy and lets head there.

>old Sup Forums
>where noone gave a fuck about anything
There never was this.. You obviously were not here long ago, Sup Forums always picked targets, for example cats Vs dogs.
>stop pretending, you're still summer.

But it is personal army.
>no reason
>you are obviously jealous / alike
>pressing so hard, it is obvious you 'need' this
Pretty sad cover story kiddo

Roodypoo yourself bro.

This.
If you didn't care, it would be clear you didn't care.

But you care, alot.

> So why are you so against Timmay?

Anyone remember Ghost from True Capitalist Radio ?

Holy fuck you a tough guy now...

lol this guy is fucking hilarious when he tries to imitade the song

space after imblyies.

pleb.

You.