Is she the most important and influential female artist of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender#History
youtube.com/watch?v=worIRz2lQLA
youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Trannies are not women. They are mentally ill men and/or fetishists.
Their delusions should not be humored or enabled to any degree.

Stay in Sup Forums you degenerate.

original thread OP, you fucking faggot, I'll slit you're throat neck. Bonus marks for putting both "she" and "female" in the title.

damn he's got a chubby man face lol

too bad cause his hair game is solid

"men"
"women"
"bigfoot"
"good music with guitars"

Nobody likes you or actually thinks you're a woman. People just tolerate you in hopes that you're going to go away and leave them alone.

cute

WDHMBT?

>People just tolerate you in hopes that you're going to go away and leave them alone.

the LGBTQASDKAHD movement in a nutshell
they never do go away, they just keep bitching more and more and more
the more you give them, the more they ask for
fags, trannies and their ilk should be shoved back into the closet desu
this time for good

this all coming from someone who was still fairly pro-gay rights until relatively recently

Sorry if it's too personal, but what changed your mind?

I think he realized that the slippery slope argument that people presented that after homosexuals would be allowed to marry more depraved shit would happen was not a lie and was actually correct, what with them now pushing for 478 genders, 8 year olds being sexualized and undergoing hormone therapy thanks to their faggot parents, and pedophilia being normalized.

Multiple genders have existed throughout human history and different cultures. The gender binary is largely a product of Western European Judeo-Christian culture. So this is definitely not a so-called slippery slope and it's reasonable to deconstruct it. And nowhere in the LGBTIQ community is pedophilia empathised with or endorsed.

A reminder that in 1977, around 70 French intellectuals—including Foucault, Derrida & Althusser—petitioned the state to legalize pedophilia.

Leftists are not your friends.

Off yourself kike

The "gender binary is largely a product of Western European Judeo Christian culture" is retarded. It's a product of the fact that there are exactly two sexes, biologically, with two different genitalia which work together to reproduce. Gender is a direct cultural translation of the typical qualities of these sexes. You can have effeminate men and masculine women but there is absolutely zero precedent to have 47 different imaginary genders from Tumblr other than to pander to mentally ill freaks and faggots who should be placed in asylum.

Foucault was a reactionary by that point desu

Those are my friends now.

Vektroid is trans? I guess it would have had to take a strange mind to make floral shoppe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender#History

literally the first result points to mesopotamia, one of the earliest human societies, as having a non-binary gender system

it's shit like this that makes me livid. this is fucking child abuse, yet it is tolerated and encouraged in the name of 'diversity' and 'progress'. Seriously, I used to be pro gay marriage, I even had a couple of 'lgbt' friends back in high school, but this shit has gone too far. THIS IS CULTURAL MARXISM.

youtube.com/watch?v=worIRz2lQLA

youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg

Why the fuck do I give a shit about Mesopotamia?

Fuck mentally ill faggots and degenerates. You're either a masculine man or woman, effeminate man or woman, or somewhere in between. If you want to be labeled as a super special gender specific to you go to the mental institution where fucked up people can be indulged in their fantasies.

Also, see this

Trish Keenan's influence is underrated

Wanting to be lookatme-kin is the defintion of a first world problem. Either way I love vektroid

but i would like for it to be legal to fuck lolis, so i support that

nigga the third gender was effeminate men and court eunuchs. sex slaves and servants
>this is fucking child abuse, yet it is tolerated and encouraged in the name of 'diversity' and 'progress'.
this

*he

Nigga what the songs that other people made are just slowed down

yikerooni

all the leftists i know think Foucault was a fuckboy

Anyway to stay on topic

no, vaporwave is influential on too small a scale for her to be the "most" anything.

>DUDE how do we make this TW game challenging?
>hmm IDK let's just start the play off with one army that has less than 10 units and have them surrounded on all sides with multiple near full-stack armies immediately
>dude genius lmao

>her

That's not Grimes.

>yikerooni

homie i go to one of the most liberal colleges in the US i'm just tryna listen to good music and get people to not hate other people

A+ filename

>thinks OTHER people belong in a mental institution
WEW

>he fell for the "grimes is good" meme

trannies already hate me and want to destroy me for being white and male. only an enemy will want to destroy you. why should I give a fuck about what my enemies think, and if they are 'offended' or not?

>homie i go to one of the most liberal colleges in the US i'm just tryna listen to good music and get people to not hate other people

What if he actually likes Grimes you absolute tool

>disagreeing with me is HATE, you evil nazi mayo whiteboi!

lol okay dude idk what trans person hurt you so much

they want as little to do with you as you do with them, no hostility one way or the other

yes i can copy and paste too

he has the bushiest fuckin eyebrows goddamn

disagreement isn't hate, acts of hate are hate. disagreement is just a really strange and kinda shitty thing to say bc you're trying to invalidate a person's existence/mentality/sexuality/whatever

like if somebody told you "I have brown hair" you wouldn't disagree with that fact, even if it was dyed brown

idk why i post in these threads

every other group is allowed to stand up for their interests, why shouldn't we do the same?

I was just memeing friend

then he's a pleb
turned out well, I guess

people are not 'born this way' this is a political ideology that is targeting children and using censorship to shut down all criticism.

how is it shitty to think that transexuals aren't the gender that they say they are? as long as you still treat them fairly it doesn't matter. if a guy wants me to call him "she" and "her" I will because I don't want them to feel bad, but they are still a male.

Fuck, it doesn't take long for a thread to no longer be music related.

It was never music related though, just obvious tranny bait.

>implying the poster isn't getting their intended results
this thread wasn't supposed to be about music. no one really likes vektor enough to care.

>just obvious tranny bait
Then why continue the bait thread?

for teh lulz

do your interests involve hostility towards marginalized groups? then nah. Marginalized people who are hostile towards white males are equally shitheads and not representative of the majority, and a large number of trans/gay/non-white/whatever people try to smack sense into them too

I mean as long as you're treating them fairly and use their preferred pronouns most trans people won't bat an eye. At that point you're just being a contrarian, to put it in Sup Forums terms

this is hilariously leftist wording for a conservative viewpoint

Everyone here loves to argue politically charged topics even if they claim not too.

It's funny to watch people sling shit. I personally don't care either way.

>At that point you're just being a contrarian, to put it in Sup Forums terms
are you that one lesbian/bi girl from california that posts here? they are mentally disturbed and need help besides castration. but i can't control their lives so i'll treat them fairly. they're still a male though. no mater what surgery or how they feel at the moment.

'queers' make me specially angry for some reason. it's like these people relish their victimhood, they enjoy it. My 'enemy' radar goes off, I instinctively perceive them as enemies.

and why 'marginalised' that pisses me off. you don't have straight pride parades. you get shit like thisyou get rainbow ads on every corner. you got mandatory privilege checking seminars. I don't get any scholarships for being a victim.

This has nothing to do with the content of any of your posts but "enemy radar" is the most autistic thing I've heard all day.

>all the leftists i know think Foucault was a fuckboy

if by that you mean Foucault was a huge faggot who died of AIDS contracted from San Francisco bathhouse orgies