Can some fat star trek nerd please explain how a violent primitive race of savages got warp drive technology...

Can some fat star trek nerd please explain how a violent primitive race of savages got warp drive technology? I literally do not understand how this is possible.

They have a strong warrior culture but that does not mean they are not intelligent.

Your average Klingon is probably less intelligent than your average human that is less intelligent than your average vulcan ect...

However that just adds years to the time it takes to achieve technology.

If warp drive is indeed possible then it is inevitable to a race that does not destroy itself and has creative thought. technology feeds on itself and will advance as long as you let it in the end.

THEY HAVE VAGINAS ON THEIR HEADS BUT THEIR CULTURE IS ABOUT HONOR

THINK THERES CLINGON ALIMONY

>an entire race who's history is defined by war and suffering, can't find new and deadlier ways to kill each other, or find new people to kill

the war-afflicted suffering races on earth never even invented the wheel

the hur'q invaded their pre warp civilization

a klingon warrior with only melee weapons is more or less the equivalent of a human with a gun in terms of military strength and nearly every klingon, male and female, is a warrior, so the hur'q couldn't occupy the planet and fucked off somewhere

the klingons reverse engineered what they left behind and became a belligerent star empire, motivated by their warrior culture, material gain, an "it's us or them" mentality after their experience with the hur'q and partly a desire to retrieve the sword of kahless that was stolen

tldr, they stole their tech like the niggers they are

Stole it.
Obviously.
Along with some bicycles and malt liquor.

That's disgusting.

The federation should have forcibly removed their warp capability as a proactive prime directive implementation. The prime directive demands that you earn it.

War is the biggest driver of technological innovation my man, do you really think we developed rocket technology for the explicit purpose of going to space?

They were too powerful at the time

War is a byproduct of when innovators get greedy or are forced into corners.

Rockets were invented by invaders not victims.

Really good rockets were invented by Nazis for the purpose of turning London into rubble. Unfortunately for the Nazis the Western Front was pushed back too far towards Berlin by the time they could roll out the V2s to get much use out of them compared to what was intended.

No it doesnt, it only says you cant give it to them and you cant contact them if they aint got no warp tech. The Federation would have stopped the Hurq from occupying Kronos though.

The Federation should return the Klingons to pre-Hur'q technology per the prime directive

Nah, i think that now counts as natural progression of the planet.

Good peacefull civi comes to they with peace.
They attacked and just ask how to warp
/thread

They bullied the info out of some beta space nerds. Then they fucked (raped with honer) some of their white human bitches which resulted in the creation of half mixed creatures that have bitchy personality issues.

Federation intervention would also be natural since alien invasions are natural

The Federation was founded (hundreds? thousands?) of years after this happened, and enforcing laws ex post facto is frowned upon in neoliberalism

how that primitive race of savages got internet technology?

A screaming comes across the sky....

That was the V1 'Buzz-Bomb.' The V2's were supersonic and you didn't know they were there until a city block exploded.

we have never been to space

>never even heard it coming
No wonder those things were the source of Tyrone's anxieties

You're trying really hard to force this but nobody cares. Go reenact the poop-eating scene.

Yea all the trucks they have are driving around on squares

Somehow I've yet to see new innovative weapons from the Mideast, and they've been warring for fucking millennia.

My post is a slight joke. I know more technology comes out of war, especially WW2 and the Cold War for our modern weapons and spaceflight technology.