Why do sluts always use these filters

Why do sluts always use these filters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bVvNNlGWXdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

makes ur face thinner also you'll notice it looks rather stupid on people who already have a nice face (like me) and it generally only looks good when the persons face is originally fucked up because all it does it correct the face. correcting an already nice face just shrivels it

I think your right cuz thus girl does not have a nice face

Because they believe they can come off looking less of a whore if they publicly present some kind of humorous irony. "Never mind that I'll suck off or fuck anyone anywhere because of my feels or lack of moral backbone, it's not that bad because I can laugh at myself."

Take them and their phone around back and line them up in front of that pit that's been dug.

Instant personality, just add technology.

People are often concerned with how their nose looks, the filters cover it.

I fucking knew it. OP I was gonna ask to see her feet after the 1st pic but I then thought that actually her feet won't be that nice, and look, they actually aren't that nice.

Ahh so that's why you use filters, fucking kike.

lack of confidence, even though they want to post a picture of themselves. My gf always uses the filter, even when we take pictures together. She even used it on me fam :(

Underage ban fucking faggot. Go do your homework kid.

4 years since graduation, but I do look like I'm 15.

25? Nigga gtfo

No lol, 22 in a few months.

Nigga finishing high school isn't a graduation, faggot kid.

Are you retarded lol, you called me underage so what graduation would you think I was referring to if I'm trying to prove my age? And yeah it is considered a graduation, I'm not gunna engage this anymore lol.

Bumpp

College graduation, kiddo.

To look less ugly

They're so stupid.

Fire
youtu.be/bVvNNlGWXdI