I just finished Fallout 4 on BoS side, and I instantly fall in love with those guys...

I just finished Fallout 4 on BoS side, and I instantly fall in love with those guys. Is Fallout 3 or NV version of BoS as good as it is?

Also general Fallout thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Vegas is a better game than 3, the BoS have a better appearance in 3, (largely thanks to Operation Anchorage)

>he played 4 before 3 or NV
This is some fucking fine bait you've got here Paladin.

Fallout new vegas is a better game than 3, but the bos in 3 is a Lot better

thats ABU camo

What? All of fallout 3 is mostly about the DC splinter brotherhood.

In NV they are a sub-faction, disconnected from resources on the west coast.

I played Fallout 3 since it was released
was super hype for new vegas
tried it like 1h
game is shit
Fallout 4 is shit too, but less than new vegas
Get the 3 and get some realistics mods.

>Those dub dubs
Yeah, the Brotherhood in Nevada is pretty irrelevant.

you picked the wrong faction, faggot

BOS in all the current games except for new vegas are extremely uncanonical and are practical parodies of the true tech fanatical/zenophobic BOS you find in the original games. BOS in fallout 3 are practically cringey.

Also fallout 4 was a fucking mess, but still not as bad as fallout: brother hood of steel lol

You are the cancer that's killing this world

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel doesn't exist, period.

Fallout 3 is so fucking overrated imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
this guy literally took the words from my mouth. watch it if you want to learn.

This made me Kek harder than any ylyl thread

lol that's just fucking wrong, dude

if you like fallout and haven't played the originals you should just for the atmosphere alone.

Literally everything you said is false

explain yourself

>I've never played fallout 1/2

also so fallout: BOS is better than fallout 4?

There was a time all I heard was 3 is the best and NV was garbage. 4 realeses and all the sudden NV is the best. It's good but I wouldn't say best

NV is better than both 3 and 4, though.

>Fallout 4 was a mess
Shit was cash and better than 3. The modding community is great. Also 1&2 are boring

Calling the BoS uncanonical is just stupid. They are the most famous and symbolic faction of the entire series, hence their iconic power armour helmet being on the cover of every game.

3 was not cringeworthy, more occultist. Taking the whole "NoTech4U" mantra a little too seriously. But you still did some badass shit.

NV they still played a significant role, if only a more diplomatic one

4 was dumbed down for normies but the game itself was hardly atrocious. The voice acting protagonist ruined the feel of the game though

Why do you speak blasphemy? NV was empty

ya I agree and actually got some enjoyment out of it but so much stuff in the game is fucked up between the plot/dialogue boxes and some game elements its just a complete mess. You shouldn't have to rely on other people to mod your game into playability for you let alone fill in content.

>1&2 are boring
pleb

The BoS aren't uncanonical in and themselves, but the way they were presented in both 3 and 4 was just insulting to me. They really dumbed down everything in 3.

The anger over the dialog wheel is stupid as shit. The combat was great. Crafting finally wasn't completey useless. The settlements are cool if your into that stuff. Map was big and full. Bugs were bugs. Although the story was basically 3 with a faction choice. Also, the characters companion were the best part, Nick Valentine the best

the BoSes actions in 3 were extremely unusual/nonsensical for the BoS, the whole idea of a section of them splintering off to be these hero BoS dudes is fucking retarded. The "badass shit" was phoned in tropes that were pretty shallow as plot elements. I liked the hostile BoS in 3, if anything they are a more true to the original form of them.

this

the dialog wheel was complete fucking cancer, you don't have a clue what you are actually saying half the time, its so unnecessarily dumbed down. If fallout 4 didn't have it it would be so much better. 1 or 2 good characters and fun combat/base building doesn't make up for the rest of the game.

Also, the voices were added In to make you connect with the characters more and the search for the son or some shit like that. The small side quest were kinda trashy though

>Not repopulating the commonwealth with qt3.14Piper/Wanderer babies
ISHYGDDT

What was wrong with them in 4? They were clinical and ruthless, like Europeans ridding their homeland of shitskins. I loved them in 4.

Why did I laugh at this?

Honestly, I don't get Fallout's popularity. I played a couple of them and found it very unchallenging, repetitive as fuck, and basically a giant waste of time.

There are hundreds of games better than this.

Don't get me wrong, they are definitely better in 4 than in 3, but something about them don't really do it for me as well as the originals, and that's like, my opinion, man

FO3 & FO4 BoS are more like FO:Tactics BoS
the BoS in FO and FO:NV are very insular and dedicated to keeping anything high tech out of the hands of anyone other than the BoS

NV > 3 > 4

>They are the most famous and symbolic faction of the entire series
they weren't even in FO2

>very unchallenging
If you hadn't played one before, on normal difficulty you wouldve died two dozen times in the first 2 hours. Unchallenging my ass. Don't play games on beginner difficulty and then call them to easy

3 >>> NV > 4

he probably wouldn't be able to get out of the cave

What have they lost? Im trying to understand your opinion, not trash it mate.

2>NV>1>P&P tabletop rules>>>Tactics>3>>>>>BoS

BoS in 3 = Allies in WW2
BoS in NV = some douchebags
BoS in 4 = Germany in WW2, kill all Synths, Mutants, Ghouls, Raiders and Hail Maxson!

I think the BoS didnt just adopted the Vertibirds from the Enclave in 3,they Adopted their Goals and Philosophy too.....

They just seem way too simplified in some ways, not really fleshed out like I would have liked it. I understand that you're not trying to trash it, but I do have a hard time actually pinpointing what bothers me.

That was accurate af.

Harold out.

>this thread

That's accurate as fuck, my man

If only bethesda could release an updated version of NV but seeing E3 and all I know that shit aint happening.

bethesda was pissed as fuck that the game they licensed to a 3rd party was seen as so much better than their official canon game
I doubt there will be a continuation of the west coast story or even another 3rd party development team for fallout as long as bethesda own the IP

BoS is the worst faction in FO4, is it possible to blow up the Pridwen and get rid of those assholes?

I think FO4 was a "fuck you" to the pre-bethesda fans that like NV more than 3

I'm not a fan of FO4's mechanics or story
but I recently started another play through for Far Harbor
so far I'm impressed
it appears that you can side with 3 of the 5 factions on the island
but true to Bethesda Canon, raiders and supermutants can only be canon fodder

Nigga am In reading this right? A design flaw, one destroys the whole game and invalidates any fun and good design? Go back to Sup Forums

The only way you could like NV more then 3 that I can think of is if you played NV first and probably have some partial brain damage

This, it's everyone one that played it because 4 was coming out

>The only way you could like NV more then 3 that I can think of is if you
are not a power gamer and enjoy games with well thought out story that have player choices that matter
ftfy
Bethesda bought a roleplaying game with a strong roleplaying fanbase then ruined it trying to market it to CoD's fanbase

>I have never played fallout 1/2