I need girl advice, Sup Forums

I need girl advice, Sup Forums.

My girlfriend and I had a 8 month relationship. Suddenly she wants to end things as she wants to improve her self-esteem and she doesn't think she can take care of herself if she's in a relationship as she automatically always 100% thinks of her partner.
What you believe is of no concern, I've seen the problems she says she has first hand and they are real, so it's not to ride the cock carousel.

Anyway, 2 months later, today, she asks if I want to start seeing her again, but a bit more light-hearted and with no labels. She doesn't want us to see other people but she doesn't want to call it a relationship either and get tied down to see each other every weekend but "whenever we feel to".

She said that I should only agree if it feels right it can work and that she understands if I don't want to since she cares for me and don't want to see me hurt again. She can't make any promises about us going official in the future again but she has not shut down that possibility either, but for now she doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone.

What she basically wants to do is see each other in our homes and watch movies, cuddle, fuck and such, but no outside activities as she wants to do it alone in her self improvement. So no restaurants, cinema etc.

I don't know what to do honestly. I still love her, and my heart screams yes, but I need to some convincing either way.

I do miss her hugs and her holding me, and the great sex, but it's gonna feel a bit weird to not do anything other than being at home since I'm not really the type that likes to stay at home all day. Maaaaaybe I can get her outside for walks and such, but no activities.

She's the nerdy, shy type of girl who doesn't reallly have many friends, but her being nerdy is why I love her so damn much, such a qt3.14.

Should I take the chance, Sup Forums? If there is even the slightest possibility that we get back together I feel like I should take it.

her family also loves me, and they keep telling her that she made a mistake by leaving me and that she should hang onto me as "I'm a good guy for her that brought her out of her shell".

Tell her to fuck off. She doesn't know what she wants and you're gonna just end up being replaced in the end because you're currently filling the loneliness she feels until she can transition to someone else.

She wants to ride cock without being labeled as a slut for cheating OP. Get over it.

let her go man. See if she comes back, if she comes back
that means she is really a qt3.14
I think you should try her because this looks fucking suspicious af

Well, I know for a fact that has not happened as she currently lives with her parents and sister and I keep in contact with her father for reasons. He's told me that she doesn't leaves the house other than for quick walks or activities with her family.

I was in a similar position as "the girl" when it came to my desires... truth is I really didn't like her that much but I liked her just enough to do those things like cuddle, have sex etc... what's going through her mind is probably this. "Damn I really don't want to commit to this person right now because I don't really like them all that much but I see potential, I don't want to start putting labels and make it "official" when in 2 month I could get seriously annoyed or lose desire, I'd rather stay in the friends with benefits zone too see and possibly love them over time"

My last gf I was doing all that shit, making up bullshit excuses like I'm not ready, we're going to fast, blah blah blah but the truth is what I wrote

Do it OP.
I've been in the same spot and worked out great, and if you play your cards right you will get back together, just don't do anything stupid and you will be fine

Well, if she truly didn't like me she should make an audition for hollywood because that's some A class acting.

I'm honestly not doubting the reasons ehgave me as I've seen the problems first hand and I actually had to help her with them from time to time. For instance she doesn't dare to call tech support or ask for help at the grocery store because it's too scary. She wants to change that instead of asking others to help and as far as I've heard things are progressing slowly forward.

Another thing to add improve your seduction game, it was fucking pissing me off how she would shoot me texts every single fucking day because she saw me as a boyfriend, when I saw it as ok we like each other but like can you please not annoy me with these fucking pointless texts holy fucking shit... be available OP but tone down on hitting her up

I'm gonna have to think about it for a few weeks.
I need to make pro's and con's, and I need to ask myself if I'm able to withstand her eventually "dumping me" in the future again.

I'm not really the needy type of person. Another thing that's separate from you as well is that we were in fact boyfriend an girlfriend, not just "on the way to become".

Right you're probably being to aggressive with trying to change her, it gets annoying, learn to like her for who she is first then try to "change" her... I think she likes you but not in love with you

Right I was as well, because somehow I was put into that dynamic... I rolled with it, but like deep inside I was getting annoyed

That's honestly the first time I've heard that. I'm the type of guy who lets people be themselves and support them in any way they want to. If anything I may have been too relaxed with how she is and let her live her life as she see fit, if that's even a thing.

What I meant with "help her" is that she asked me to help her, not that I forced her to do stuff she was uncomfortable with.

Maybe you need to do a little investigating. Why wouldn't she want to be seen in public with you? You can not have labels and still go to the movies. I don't know something is off here. Look into more before you go through with it. Take it easy.

Well I don't even know you, I'm just pointing out things that you might be doing, and take it for what it is

As it looks like now there's quite a mix of answers and I'm even more confused with what I should do.

Would a simple "I don't feel like I can do this without a proper relationship. I like you too much. If you ever change your mind please call me" or something work?

It's not that she doesn't want to be seen in public. If I understand her right we may still go outside for walks and such, just not activities since she wants to do them alone to prove to herself that she can infact do it by herself.

Hey OP, OP, get your ass to /adv/ if you won't fuck off when people gave you advice already.

Kthxbye

the nerdy type is my fav man go for it and see what happens

Just keep fucking her while you fuck other sluts using tinder to get back at her for leaving you for no reason

You realise this is an un-dedicated board so you can't tell the OP what he can and cannot post here?

Your girl (rightly so) determined that her sexual market value was higher than your status.

You can't reason with her, don't try.

If you really want her back, work on improving yourself. Improve your status.

Take the Red Pill, OP.

OP is beta af. You need a redpill.

/T H R E A D