Allright Sup Forums I need some advices

Allright Sup Forums I need some advices

>be me saturday night at some kind of rave party
>had 1.5 MDMA + lots of alcohol and weed before that
>having a chill night with my friends
>don't do this often so this night was pretty fucking good
>meet this 7/10 qt I already knew for a few weeks before
>have a few words with her, things feel great
>she then tells me something like this "hey you should come over one of this days, I'd like to see you sometime"
>I wanted to kiss her so bad at that moment, but something tells me I should wait until sober
>so I say "yes sure we'll do this!" and talk for a bit more
>leave and go back to friends to have fun
>at the end of the party on the way out at 8am, see qt in the arms of some other dude
>still so fucked up because of the whole night, I didn't really give a shit
>have some kind of sunday, blurry af
>be today, go to work like usual
>decide to send her a text, basically something like "hey (: still want to see each other sometime?"
>7 hours later, still no response
>think about sending her another text, like "text me one of these days if you change your mind"
>be high af
>UltraAnalysisMode.cpp
>start a thread on Sup Forums because fucking analysis mode

so here are a few questions :
>yes I should have kissed her
>was the "(:" cringy af? I feel like I fucked up there
>should I just give up because no response and she was in the arms of that other faggot ? Something tells me I should
>should I send the second text? I mean it's just a text I have nothing to lose... right?
>I was thinking about sending it in english, she was born and lived in England, I feel like this could work. But how would a native speaker react to this? bad idea?
>am I overthinking all this ? I've always really liked this grill, I feel like we could have a great relationship (& fugs ofc) together, I'd like to not fuck it up
>why do grills never have the balls to tell the truth? ffs why do they ALWAYS make it so difficult
>should I fap before?

glorious boobs always related

>>see qt in the arms of some other dude

you cuck even bothered starting a thread.

Women/girls/bitches= play things. GTFO and find a plaything, move on. She's prob someone else's plaything now

she was probably only being nice to you cos she was also high as fuck

Cuck
This

Just forget about it and do more drugs

yes that's also what some part of me tells me. I guess want to be sure before sending or not that second text

I guess that could be true..

Stalk her and se if that dude ad her is a thin, if no proof of that then go all in and text her again.

It's pretty obvious, OP
>She was horny
>The hang out sometime was to alleviate slut guilt
>She wanted you to fuck her
>You missed signals and she found other Dick

Woman like to be fucked too.

Don't overthink. Wait to meet her and just ask her if she has time for coffee or something. If she says yes, its on, if not just let it be..
Short answer to your questions.
No
Somewhat
No
Dont send a second text.
Stop overthinking.
Girls are not hard. Its natural selection. If you are a betafaggot which you are, you wont get that pussy

Don't send it. Go have fun, do literally anything else. If she's interested she'll come back.

Also wait a month between rolls user~

I don't have any social media account you fucking normie

yes.. Yes that must be true. Dubs of truth checked..

that's like exactly what I was hoping to read bro... I guess I won't send that second text then

>1.5 MDMA +
lul wut. thats past a lethal amount even without alcohol

Yes, if you wanted something to happen
Eh, mixed reviews on this. Its just a (:, its no big deal either way.
>should I just give up because no response and she was in the arms of that other faggot ? Something tells me I should
Probably. She clearly isn't super invested if she went with someone else that night, but maybe the dude was just leering and she didn't even want his arm around her?
>should I send the second text? I mean it's just a text I have nothing to lose... right?
Double texting with your first text screams desperation. Don't do it.
>I was thinking about sending it in english, she was born and lived in England, I feel like this could work. But how would a native speaker react to this? bad idea?
If she replies, have a conversation in English for a bit. She'll find it cute.
>am I overthinking all this ? I've always really liked this grill, I feel like we could have a great relationship (& fugs ofc) together, I'd like to not fuck it up
You seem super invested and its messing with your head. Focus on something else so you won't be torn up if she doesn't reply/she did fuck that other guy.
>why do grills never have the balls to tell the truth? ffs why do they ALWAYS make it so difficult
Guys do it too - people can be shit. Just make sure you're someone who makes it clear what they want, both genders find that sexy.
>should I fap before?
Most certainly clear your head with a good fap.

Hope this helped user.

thanks for your feedback m8, I'll let all that go. you are fucking correct. I'm starting to wonder why I even thought about sending that second text

not gram, "dose" I guess?

Probably 1.5 pressed pills. So anywhere between .12 and .2 g of MDMA (assuming they didn't have other bullshit in there)

I'm gonna fap like there is no tommorow then I hehe

Its clearly because you like her, we all make silly decisions when infatuated with someone. Next time you see her in person, gauge her reaction of seeing you and if its positive be a bit more direct in organising something. "Something sometime" is too vague, and puts the pressure on them to think of the time and activity, rather than something clearly laid out. Go with something like "hey, we should grab a coffee this weekend, which day are you free?".

Fuck you must be right too. I think I'm into her fuck. I'm not afraid of seeing her in person tho, I'm not totally autistic. The text feels way too "desperate" like that femanon or faggot said
I just hope I'll see her soon tho.

>have a few words with her, things feel great
>she then tells me something like this "hey you should come over one of this days, I'd like to see you sometime"
>I wanted to kiss her so bad at that moment, but something tells me I should wait until sober

what? unless she was shitfaced and all over you i dont know what youre talking about with this "should have kissed her"

i guess she thinks youre cool/cute and you should hang out with her.

definitely do not send another text especially if she is close in your social circle. if you dont see her often or ever do whatever the fuck you want

Haha I'm both replies you nonce. Be a little less judgemental, I'm trying to help you user.

Just take it as it comes, her not responding isn't the end of the world but it doesn't mean she's not into either. Just make your intentions a little clearer with her next time and go from there, worst that'll happen is she'll back out and you're free to go fuck whoever you want.

Relationship advice on Sup Forums... Next level fag shit...

I'm definitely 100% sure I won't send that text now haha

>Be a little less judgemental, I'm trying to help you user
hahaha come on those words are just ironic memes in here you should know this
But yes I'm looking forward seeing her now (still haven't fap tho)

have that incredibly rare pepe

fucking girls on mdma is the easiest thing to do and also the best sex ever you fucked up kid, mdma isn't called the love drug for no reason, you should've fucked her when you had the chance

>implying I can have an erection with it
protip: I can't haha

that's the drugs telling you that, it could have possibly worked if she were high too

not really, but the second text is a bit cringey

>should I just give up because no response and she was in the arms of that other faggot ? something tells me I should

Things change, if you don't want to give up persuing her you don't have to

No, girls collect and measure how many repeat, unresponded texts desperate dudes send, a 2nd one would be bad

What's the other language?

Yes you are overthinking, and the mdma doesn't help these feelings, you're thirsting

Because women are attention-traps and know how to manipulate suitors to maximum benefit for themselves

>should I fap before?

No

Haha I guessed as much, always so hard to tell over text-based conversation.

And go fap user, it'll clear your head of all of this and make the next time you see her a little easier.

>second text is a bit cringey
pretty sure I'll remember that haha

>No, girls collect and measure how many repeat, unresponded texts desperate dudes send, a 2nd one would be bad
>Because women are attention-traps and know how to manipulate suitors to maximum benefit for themselves
sometimes I also think like this, but then I somehow start again to believe that non attention seeking girls do exist

>What's the other language?
french
>inb4 memes

hehe Godspeed user, I shall eat and then fap like a king then. Thanks for you words (nohomo)