> $20 bill president
> $50 bill president
> $100 bill some fucking guy

Seriously wtf is up with US currency?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/news/10-bill-hamilton-20-tubman/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My o my are you in for a shock.
Almost ALL bills are being replaced with niggers,women and nigger women.
Horde your bills while you can

it has been about 4 year the last time i have seen a 2, its more like a tradition/ joke

EU money
Just look at the number and you're all set

>$100
>largest circulated denomination
>Just some guy
>Obviously wink and a nod by the powers that control the money systems of the world are not the politicians you think really do

What's it like to be certified retarded?

Only mexican icecream men have those

My nigga Ben Franklin was a founding father, a pimp, and a science man with many major contributions including the discovery of electricity. You know that shit that's running that computer you're on? Get that weak ass shot out of here.

Hamilton was never president.

At least our money isn't purple and pink

isnt it obvious why you would put your governments figures and authorities on the literal physical manifestation of wealth?

He was a fat drunk who liked getting cucked by whores

Then whys he on your money

Because he was cool.

>> $10 bill president
and who were Hamilton's predecessor, successor, and vice president?

I meant why is some random guy on your money. The others were presidents and ben was just some guy

What the fuck are you trying to say

he was a founding father. so thats why

Lots of people are cool. Why isn't fonzi or who ever kids like on money then?

>ALEXANDER HAMILTON WAS NOT A PRESIDENT

So were 90 other fucking guys. Whats your point

>Ben Franklin was [...] a pimp
that was into gmilfs
>Older women are preferable to younger women as mistresses. An older woman will no longer be able to become pregnant, will want to enjoy sex, and her body from the neck down will be comparable to a younger woman's. You can remedy the wrinkled face by putting a basket on her head.

He invented Alaska show some respect smh.

Thats not what you said. You "said and who were Hamilton's predecessor, successor, and vice president?"

Did he really say that shit?

God invented alaska

He's not some random guy. Are you brain dead?

and if Hamilton were a president he would have those

I may have messed up the quote
but it is still very close to what he actually said

Because money existed befor the Fonz and many others. And it reminds us of good ol' slave owning America.

Trump is going to look so strange when he gets his portrait on the money.
When is that anyways, is it on the 2nd year?

I didn't say that, A. And B, the implication is that there WERE none. Holy fuck you a dense mother fucker.

I just saw one yesterday. A musician received it as a tip in Baja California.

Franklin invented electricity as well. You are welcome rest of the world.

Franklin invented the potbelly stove because so many women of the time were dieing of kitchen related burns
instead of getting a patent and marketing the stove, he made the design public domain to reduce the cost and make it available to everyone and gave out handbills on how to make the stove

Are you retarded? I literally copied and pasted what you said.

there are many presidents not on currency also. whats YOUR point?

Euros are all different fucking sizes and shit I hate it you can't fucking make a nice stack or fold like you got your 50's and up that are like fucking post cards and your 5's are Monopoly money sized like nigga when I put all my bills in there it looks like the 5's are boutta get blacked by my 100's and 50's

>Being this fucking new.

Hamilton was never President.

yeah
there's no way two Sup Forumstards could argue the same point

If it wasn't for Franklin you wouldn't be able to cry about this on the internet.

So what a black guy made the super soaker. Do you want a nigger on your money too? Didnt think so. Inventing shit means nothing

Benjamin Franklin was an influential business man, scientist and badass party guy

Franklin is the most deserving person to be on US currency followed by Washington and Hamilton

Can't wait for Jackson to get off of it even though it's going to be some overhyped nigger chick who saved like 30 black people from
slavery
Hardly deserving to be on any paper money IMO
Special mint coin? Sure

Exactly. You guys have so many presidents. Why waste the $100 on some random fucking guy

but being president does?

A black man also created peanut butter and the stoplight.

no he didn't, he made the first buyable lightbulb, not the first ever lightbulb.

He already accomplished this within the first hundred days of his administration. MAGA!

youre retarded

>this is what white people really believe
What do you reckon Obama did with all your guns?

Jackson would be happy they were taking him off the 20. The idea of his portrait being on a federal reserve note would drive him nuts

No one gives a fuck. Wait until nigger history month to spout your bullshit

Yep

Franklin did so much more shit too

He was an invaluable ambassador in France during the revolutionary war

He discovered static electricity which made him world famous

He fucked with the French by always wearing a coon skin hat and standing in the cold air naked and calling it an "American Air Bath"

Smart guy, charming, hard working, and fun to be around

Franklin was the firs ambassador from the congref of the united states of America to France
and was instrumental in negotiating the alliance that brought the French fleet to Yorktown cutting of a British retreat
effectively ending combat operation in the colonies and beginning negotiations of the Treaty of Paris where the King of England acknowledged the sovereignty of the American states

He's not random. He helped birth America you fucking moron.

Doesn't matter. If he hadn't invented electircty the lightbulb would have been useless.
Also you wound't be here on the internet, even the internet is based on electricity.
He is probably the single one man that has made human progress take the biggest leap forward.

Not seeing how the super soaker helped us survive like stoves, electricity and science have, but sure, put whoever you want on the money.

I spend more time circulating it than getting upset about who is printed on it. They have medicine that can help you user. Thanks to Ben Franklin ironically.

>tfw Ben Franklin invented putting a bag on her face

*your

dont forget the obama dollars

Any random jerkoff faggot can be president
Just look at George W. Bush
Hillary almost did it too

>Can't wait for Jackson to get off
and there's the fact that he was staunchly opposed to a central bank and would have disbanded congress for treason if they would have tried establishing a private bank with no government oversight as the central bank of the US during his administration

I never said lightbulb anywhere in that post you retard. All I said was electricity you fuck face.

hopefully melted them down to make better dragon dildos.

Can't tell if bait

I prefer to think of him as the inventor of the gimp mask

fuck your god

>> $10 bill president
Not a President

>Ben Franklin
to my knowledge he was the last great polymath. These type of people are rare as fuck, like 1 in 500 years, or even less.

He also was a founding father, and invented lots of everyday things we use now, like how to harness electricity.
He deserves to be on that note.

I'm not even american

He thinks it's a 10/10 thread, ignore him.

The $10 and the $100 have portraits of "founding fathers" who did not become president. Of the higher denominations, which were withdrawn from circulation as part of Nancy Reagan's War on Drugs™,
- John Marshall (1918 Blue Seal) [not a president] and William McKinley (1928 Green Seal) [barely a president] are on the $500 bill
- Alexander Hamilton (1918 Blue Seal) [not a president] and Grover Cleveland (1928 Green Seal) are on the $1,000 bill
- James Madison is on the $5,000 bill
- Salmon P. Chase (Secretary of the Treasury from 1861 – 1864) [not a president] is on the $10,000 bill
- Woodrow Wilson is on the $100,000 gold certificate, which was never put into circulation.

I don't fucking care if they put Mickey Mouse on the bill as long as it's legal currency.
Maybe we should worry more about the continuous drop in the buying power of the dollar instead of whose picture is on it.

you'd have to be pretty retarded to not be able to tell

Hahaha static electricity. What did he walk around in his socks and go "woah i felt something" sounds like a retard to me

peel me off a couple of those gueverra dollars, I want to go get myself a revolutionary lapdance.

he thinks its a rate thread? wtf are you talking about newfag

>Benjamin Franklin
>some fucking guy

>did he walk around in his socks and go "woah i felt something" sounds like a retard to me
pretty close
he flew a kite with a key tied to it during a thunderstorm

not under Trump

>Full-on Homeschooled.

>the last great polymath
Edward Gorey 1925-2000
Noam Chomsky 1928--

Apparently not everyone can be president shillary got her shit pushed in by Daddy Trump

I tried to help you, but you didn't lurk fucking moar. Back to brood war with you!

It's gonna happen anyway.

money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/news/10-bill-hamilton-20-tubman/index.html

Harriet tubman... who the fuck even knows who she is, and literally the only reason she was picked is because she's a black woman. Apparently currency has diversity quotas too. Nothing says "American" like propping up people just because of their race.

I remember my father having 500 and 1k bills when I was very young

You're thinking of edison, who stole it from tesla.

0/100 See me after class.

no fucking clue what youre on about but piss off

/thread

How about this
roll and if you get dollar amount i.e 20 you get to put a new picture on the twenty

True, dat. Wonder why?

well a thread about that shit can be started at any time

this thread is about whose picture is on it

Thats even more retarded

She was part of assisting with the laws that were passed so fucked up humans wouldn't murder other humans rather than obey the law.

You should put your phone down in class, you might learn something.

the only president I'd rather party with more than I want to party with Ben is Andrew
his entire time in the white house was one long kegger with an open invitation
he is also the only president to beat the fuck out of his would be assassin

how about you set yourself on fire and we roll if you get to roll or not

>Quoth the newfag, "Newfag"

these people are not polymaths.

I don't know of gorey but chomsky skills and qualifications/experience are in the similar fields.

Traditionally a polymath excells in various different fields.

Like, medicine, engineering, social political fields and the arts and invention fields.