Damn...so true

Damn...so true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_in_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)#Emigration_from_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I Love America, and will take up arms to protect the Constitution. This is a fact.

>88

damm....really makes you le think

>Let's die for the happy merchant!
>I mean not me, I have to continue my cat blog, but other people should definitely do this.

>you'll never see refugees from America
Unless trump gets elected, then a mass liberal exodus will commence.

I love America and will take up arms to retire the constitution and replace it with the update it sorely needs to combat the information age's chaotic spasms

Maybe if you focused on you problems Hans, you wouldn't be such a Hypocrite

>implying liberals identify themselves as Americans and not as "Citizens of the Free World"

youtube.com/watch?v=RB8katyjc9Q

>At the end of the American Civil War in the 1860s, a migration of Confederates to Brazil began, with the total number of immigrants estimated in the thousands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_in_Brazil

That's because the USA is literally the best country in the world.

>go to South American countries
>get accused of stealing a banana from a tree and set on fire for 3 hours straight by screaming natives

>go to European countries
>get publicly executed for looking at Sarah's bare ankle

>go to African countries

>go to Asian countries
>someyounguy turns you into dog food

>immigrants
>refugees

Pick one

Millennials don't have a fucking shred of loyalty to anything, so that is no longer true

It's true for most white countries. Wait till you become Latino majority and watch the results.

WE WUZ FIXERS N SHIEET

YEAAH GOD BLESS AMERICA!

USA! USA! USA!

did you ever have a gigantic war where your cities were absolutely demolished by bombers and artillery?
tbqh the only neighbouring ''''''''threat''''''' to you could possibly be canada but its already too late for them aswell to do anything after you had so many years of successful peace and they cucked themselves to death

i wish we had it as easy as you guys
fucking erope, everyone wants to conquer eachother but nothing ever changes
just fuck my shit up f.a.m.

Says the Kraut with a Jewess Chancellor. At least Obongo only fucked us up by doing nothing, you literally have a member of the "muh holocaust" tribe in office and don't even know it. Angela KASNER

>Many Southerners who took the Emperor's offer had lost their land during the war, were unwilling to live under a conquering army, or simply did not expect an improvement in the South's economic position.

>The American immigration to Brazil was started within that year of 1865, in small ships and sailboats hurriedly reshaped, "motivated more by the pain and feelings of despair than by the vessels themselves." They were exhausted men, women and children, many were very injured, others were sick and depressed, but they were determined to give a new start to their lives in faraway Brazil.

I pick refugees.

TUMBLR BTFO

>You will never see refugees from America

Maybe because we haven't seen a ground war on US soil in the 20th century?
How fucking dumb of a meme

Any sort of war will produce displaced people and refugees.

There's no reason to change it. We should bring back the Three-Fifths Compromise though.

Loads of you fucked off to Canada during the Vietnam war.

The faggots can't anymore, we have a treaty with Canada saying that they'll extradite the pussies.

when are you actually going to fix america then?
youre little quote implies youve fixed something before.
were still waiting

>in the thousands
Is that supposed to sound like a lot?

>did you ever have a gigantic war where your cities were absolutely demolished by bombers and artillery?

Nope, feels good

And I will shoot anyone that is older than 15 that tries to leave.

>in the meantime, the beaners swarm into your country and breed you out

>implying that pussy Trudeau would honor that

American patriotism is strange. You dont even have a real culture. Just bunch of immigrants mixed together.

That's because everyone knows they'd get rekt

If he doesn't the faggot should be strung up.

The article states around 10,000. Enough for a few towns in Brazil to still hype it.

/thread

White girls don't get real excited about beaners. Most are short and smelly little chili shitters

the war of the r selected vs the k selected will be soon

>Articles of Confederation.

I wish iktf

Not arguments.

>you will never see refugees from america
>huuuur durr

What is Canada?

>Most
yeah, but the pure amount of immigration will kill you on the long run.
Math doesnt lie.
We have the same problem. No need to hide...

>a mass liberal exodus will commence

Only if we are really lucky.

What is the American Civil War and the War of 1812.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)#Emigration_from_the_United_States

only absolute fucking cucks leave their country to flee

Trips don't lie. Honestly Trump coming through on his wall and deportation promises are our best hope.

>mass liberal exodus

If only

americans are refugees from britain, technically

please remind me amerifart, when was it the last time that you had a serious military conflict on you clay?
keeping hands clean from that shit stirring eh?

Damn, that's so true.

God bless America.

>mfw general lee was my great great grandfather

Trump is full in the jewish community.
Dont mistake the reduce of accelaration for the reduction of speed

ment for

its true actually not kidding
Americana in SP is a city built by confederate immigrants hence the cities name

You just bitch and moan like women.
"7/11 NEVAH FORGOT1!!"

>You dont even have a real culture
I disagree. We may not have the thousand year old customs other countries have, but we do indeed have a culture.

>Just bunch of immigrants mixed together.
Unfortunately, that's part of our culture. It's also why so many Americans are proud of their German or Irish heritage. We used to have standards on who we let in though; now it's just a free for all.

what the actual fuck. what happend there. is this guy/femal dead?

Not true in any way shape or form. Americans don't know what it is like when shit hits the fan.

So, like a daily dose in Europe 2016? Shit, i'm impressed

This is also why whites don't riot. They just form groups or governments and defend themselves.

ok

Randy bobandy loyalists arent americans.

>youre little quote implies youve fixed something before

That's a good one, because without us, you guys would have gotten buttfucked hard by Germany. We fix shit when it gets bad enough, it's not at that point yet here.

Also wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

>tfw can't wait for the Trumpstaffle

keep it that way

why would the leech leave the host once it regains its health?

pretty sure all the young male refugees are the ones who are gonna be doing the cucking

So Brazil offered for them to come? Pretty sure the 'refugees' just turn up unannounced and expect new apartments and tvs.

enjoy living the death of an empire, while your economy turns to shit and the dollar implodes. US will be a colony of China of the next few years, enjoy.

It was harder to get around back in the late 1860s and nobody had welfare programs. Of course you're not going to see as many refugees.

Rather be a colony of China than a dump for Turkey

WAW?

>implying that the U.S without liberals would be a bad thing

Literally two fucking centuries ago. The last big war in Europe was 70 years ago and 95% of countries were militarily involved. In the Balkans that was 20 years ago.

Not to mention that the civil war was nothing compared to:
>thirty years war
>first world war
>second world war
>prusso-french war
>napoleonic wars

the list goes on and on and on.

ameritards would starve to death within a fortnight in any first, developing or third world nation -- where would they flee?... and who would accept them?!

if billionaire money junkie, drumpf gets barred from europe for his malfeasance, how could the nation's majority trailer park, common core, food stamps reared, gun fellating lumpens be expected to fend for themselves outside of their junk food biome?

>Delusional old boomers who think that "America" is a majority white country today

what a buncha fucking brainwashed retards

WORLDSTAR HIPHOP

Thats bullshit and you know it, look for the Italian Diaspora, it's like, 10 million people that ran to the states before WWII. 20 more millions from 1860 to 1920.
Simply, shit was hard, and Italians never had the patriotic spark.

Hello Chang

Nice to know europoors and leafs still get triggered by shit like this

Hippies =/= People

considering the dollar is going strong and the chinese economy has finally collapsed..
>My biggest regret in life is I will probably not see the human race wipe itself out in my lifetime

Mexican + white = 1/2 mexican
1/2 mexican + white = white again

Trust me i live in a half latino town. You see shit loads of beaner/white couples with kids who have blonde hair and green eyes.

Whites will out breed them instead. Look at what we did with the natives.

I would expatriate from this hell hole in a heartbeat.

theres too many americans in Toronto, you can tell by their obnoxious accents and the fact that they don't have any common manners like holding the door for people

PLEASE LEAVE CANADA

Bullshit.

Im moving to Thailand in the coming months. Im not putting my life on the line for this nation of Leftists, cucks and nigger lovers. They deserve everything bad that happens to them.

Would be awesome. One could dream, I guess.

>You don't see refugees in america

My fàm plans to move out of the country if thier firstborn gets drafted.

>having to dust off your gun
>not practicing with your weapons regularly

Dear Nigger,

Once the thin veneer of PC society falls away and no one is worried about "what the neighbors think" you will see a blood-bath...once Americans are turned loose and civil order is gone and we're allowed to fight, things will get very bad for the other side, very quickly.

Maybe Syria can't fix it because Syrian citizens can't own guns... There's no Syria second amendment

Whoa

Bless the 2nd

It's actually incorrect. It should be:

>You will never see refugees from America
>When the time comes for them to flee, there will be nowhere to flee to

You do realize that your country is part of the reason we have a migrant problem to begin with right? And that this tolerance and diversity thing was also your doing after ww2, right? You know that right?

Goudamuncher there gets it.

This bs also cost you the last remainder of your empire. The poo people should return Goa as it is rightful Portuguese clay. We even used to be neighbours in Timor.

RIP in peace, based Salazar

We fought ourselves because the rest of the world isn't challenging enough.

>Vancouver
>White

>1865
not war refugees then

You're dead fucking wrong and know nothing of there American Civil War. Twice as many Americans died in it than in the second world War when our country had halg the population.