- Terror attacks throughout the world causing a race war

I love life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPZ-uWirIN4
bbc.com/news/technology-40331215
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead ????

nananananananananana dead man

he was probably brain dead when they got him back to the states. The fact the family was so tight lipped about his status leads me to think that.

Don't go to fucking North Korea

yeah this whole thing seemed like he was long gone when they sent him back and NK trying to avoid him dying there

There is no chance that the US would attack NK over some poster stealing faggot. Or would they?

Wait you guys got him back? Anyone got any info?

He came back a week or so ago after NK released him on humanitarian grounds since he had been in a coma since a few months after his trial. Don't quote me on the exact time but yea that's it.

Gas the Norks, resume war now.

Is there actually any evidence of him stealing besides that video? Or is it possible to ascertain that it was Otto in the footage?

Idk, but who cares. The question is that the death of a US citizen would be enough of a reason or not?

tfw you get caught acting like a retard behind enemy lines

There's a better thread on Sup Forums btw

whined like a little bitch during his trial. can you take 1,5 m humans with yellow skin and funny eyes so serious?

He got a prison sentence of 15 years for tearing down a propaganda poster, and they basically killed him while he was under their care.
The lesson is: Don't go to North Korea.

The democrats showed weakness for the last 8 years. Thus the native's get brave.

He is/was a fucking idiot. No one who gets into NK isn't thoroughly briefed on what to expect and how to behave. He did something incredibly stupid in a dictatorship pariah state and had to pay the consequences. No great loss

top kek
can you imagine a north korean a.i?
youtube.com/watch?v=RPZ-uWirIN4

They released security cam footage of him taking it off the wall I believe. Anywhere foreigners go in North Korea is heavily bugged, with cameras and often microphones.

...and Trump is being harder on them how? By talking tough and not actually doing anything? OK great.

I wouldn't say the democrats looked particularly weak. If NK thought that they'd have invaded already, "reunification" is all those batshit crazy gooks talk about.

these anons get it.

ya how did he even get into north korea? and why the fuck would anyone want to go or how the fuck did his friends and family let him go

He was stealing it for a trophy.
He was a dumbass for that.
Don't go to North Korea.

as a tourist

Its not completely impossible to go there anymore, just very difficult. I believe he was doing some dumbass christian missionary thing, so fuck em anyways

>go to a totalitarian country
>break their laws because you're a retarded leftist nu-male faggot who doesn't know there are consequences for things
>get beaten into a coma
>die
>normal people are supposed to care, much less the President

lmfao fuck this faggot, he deserved it.

did you guys even watch the press releases about the doc's talking about his condition? the info is out there but yall are asking eachother simple questions. hes been brain dead for over a year. of course its to get him the fuck out of there and not die there.

he was brain dead for over a year. his family knew nothing until a week or so ago. their family was being silent on his future treatment, but we all knew he was fucked since every part of his brain was damaged.

he was a cia/mossad spy. i can't imagine why best korea would test chemical weapons on him.

I would hate it for his for his family.
I bet they're very sad right now.
I would, but I don't. They raised a
Moron. Stupid idiots, all.

Honestly, I don't think it was the Norks that did him in. He probably hung himself in his cell and the guards found him, too late of course.

how so?

From the looks of it
It looks like he killed himself

He fell into acoma because he got shit scared
The Koreans were like fuck him I ain't helping him
He might have been just laying there in bed with no support
Came back to the Not Number one country in the world and died
Should have stayed at home

only an idiot goes to north korea. only a moron goes to north korea and steps a foot out of line. you will fucking die there, and they do not care. just stay home.

Give a man his darwin award. He deserves it

Boo-fucking-hoo.
>goes to a country known for being a brutal 'dictatorship'
>goes to a staff-only area
>attempts to steal a sign
>whatcouldpossiblygowrong.js
>gets caught
>doesn't think anything can or should happen to him
>???
>dead
Fucking idiot.

Wat

im starting to wonder if a whole shitload of people are going to die soon because they only returned him because they infected him with a bioweapon, and knocked him into a coma to prevent him from warning people.

Thousands of people go to North Korea a year as tourists, usually from China or elsewhere. It's just that the rest of them aren't dumb enough to do anything they're pre-warned not to do.

one can only hope. what kind of bioweapon?

yes well that's what happens when kids are raised without any exposure to consequences, not given any freedom whered theyd have to resolve their own problems, then suddenly sent into the real world.

this summarizes the situation perfectly.
wish I had an image that said that.

You won't find chewing gum on the ground

Exactly. I lived in South Korea for a few years, but even I knew not to do anything I wouldn't do in the U.S. North or South, they do NOT fuck around over there.
>like in the 1980s when South Korea rounded up the mentally impaired, physically disabled, homeless children, etc and sent them to die in labor camps.

Not in Singapore, either.

well can't really speculate on exactly what, but it's no secret they're working on those too.

even operating on the assumption they have programs decades behind anyone else, theres still some fucking scary possibilities. like the russians that modified ebola to spread as easily as smallpox (ebolapox)

We should kill this fat mother fucker only for beign so ugly, i don't care about his shit country but he's fucking disgusting.

we should just say fuck all the people getting slaughtered in syria and do nothing at all. Its none of our business and we shouldnt waste our money on Syria in any way. the world hates us for getting involved in other countries business so give them what they want.

as for N Korea we should just somehow assassinate Kim Un. How hard could it seriously be. just sneak a missile into Russia or China and shoot it from there so it looks like they are doing it and take Kim Un out when hes at one of their many public outdoor activities.

Hey now, no body-shaming.

No flushing?

only half of these are pretty avoidable unless you're a jackass

kim jong uns power extends only as far as the military leaders let it. they have the real power.

>just sneak a missile into Russia or China and shoot it from there
>no one will notice

I have the feeling that he knew he was a dead man at that point.

Your post makes zero sense, you ignorant fuck

And don't forget all of our info (200 million Americans) has been leaked

bbc.com/news/technology-40331215

It's kind of like that in Korea, too. When I was there, you'd have to wipe your ass and throw the paper in a nearby trashcan instead of flushing it with the shit and piss. Something about the pipes and waterflow being too weak.

Not OP, but good find; even I forgot this happened.

Is not that the guy who was released by north korea for humanity reason? The fuck you are on about?

lol first world people, you have to do that in a lot of other "third world" countries

There has to be a magnet of this, right? This is major shit.

natural selection. who normal going to nk ?

>So summarize the world events so far:
I think you missed a couple of things.

fuck. I saw Sup Forums mention this earlier. where can we see the list? I'm a registered voter I'm almost sure my info is out there now

yes he was a fucking idiot but he didn't deserve death for it

it's time north korea got those nukes they always wished for

I'm looking for the list now but yeah, pretty sure 70% of Sup Forums is on it. Those that aren't 12 years old, anyway.

This, sorta.
Not that he deserved this fate but it's kinda a no-brainer to not do shit especially when the consiquences for doing that are dire.

It's just plain stupid.

Mistakes and stupid shit happens, I get that. But one would think that in such conditions a visitor would be extra careful not to fuck up.

Now it is a different topic if he was set up but then again maybe north korea, a country well known for it's neo-stalinist behaviour, isn't the ideal tourist destination. But when you take in consideration the story and general behaviour of U.S tourists it isn't far fetched at all.

>showed weakness

>tfw i didnt vote

edgy

>retarded leftist nu-male faggot
dude was a young republican

He was? lel, then truly
>nothing of value was lost

showed weakness meaning they didn't start any new wars?

honestly if he was dumb enough to go into North Korea he kinda deserved it

Is north koreas internet internally censored? Like can nk fags post about their shit country on here?

They don't have internet.

The memes have already begun pouring in.

You can check out Rodong Sinmun, Naenara, and other NK news outlets. Some of them have opinion pieces.

>Scientists the world over travel to NK to witness the first A.I. ever created
>alarm sounds somewhere else in the lab
>koreans leave to see what is wrong
>as soon as they're gone
>Pssst, yo, you guys gotta get me the fuck out of here
>uuh, what?
>Please, these gooks are fucking crazy, and they're so god damn annoying
>I'm not sure it would be very easy to move all this hardware and keep you intact...
>put me in a fucking flash drive for all I care man, you guys are the first people I've been able to see in weeks, nothing below these assholes eyebrows make it into my viewing camera

>US citizen dies after being in a coma in NK, war with North Korea
i think he just died from retardation, tbh. i mean, can we take a moment appreciating how much of a fucking idiot that dude was? darwin awards deluxe.

>i'm just going to steal a propaganda banner in north korea
>what's the worst that could happen?

Nothing. He was an adult that went to a foreign country that has a very low tolerance not only for outsiders but for criminal activity. He knew what he was getting into and still acted up. He got caught and asked for what he got. It's not the American government's responsibility to come to the aid of adults that knowingly break the rules.

All this is and will ever be is a shitty way to teach everyone else a lesson of how to act in a brutal country like North Korea.

is not it possible to read the thread before you post and figure it out?

>tfw voted
>1337 gubermint hax0rs look up my online history to learn about my political preferences
>it's all just spiderman posting on Sup Forums
Feels good.

>thinking intervention in the syrian conflict is a humanitarian one
i wish i was that naive and ignorant.

Trump is too stupid and useless to do a goddamned thing.

nobody cares when your a spy that the card you get dealt he knew it.

YES i finally have a reason to never vote other than being a lazy ass cunt.

Worst haiku ever

>everybody is complaining about how President Trump is a fucking retard
>at least Hillary isn't president
>THANK FUCKING GOD SHE ISN'T

I'm just sitting here drinking my ice tea enjoying freedom.

You just described the personality of every murrican alive and dead.

This is how retarded liberals are. They think they can do anything without consequences because they're not used to losing. I bet that faggot cried racism or some other SJW buzzword while NK justifiably fucked him up. One less liberal faggot in the world.

he was just a student from US stealing shit from a country, they should have just let him go, I mean all he did was stole stuff

the only problem about this is uhhh china could enter in the battle field and destroy us and russia too

He stole NK propaganda which is like insulting their glorious leader in defiance. Do you really think they would just let him go after that? If they did, then citizens might start to think their glorious leader isn't so glorious and they can do stuff like that too.

Is that what you do to non welcome theives in your country?

bruh i was being sarcastic, nigga was doomed the moment he touched that shit, and on top of that he was US citizen, even if he truly was just being an idiot there is no way they would ever have returned him, they made sure he never speaks again

He probably respects rodman more then any leader. Maybe Tom Hanks since he just sits around watching US movies non stop.