So i shared this last week

So i shared this last week
Theirs a 50 something year old at work
>I've been there for 3 years
>We would just make small talk and she jokes a lot
>She smokes
>Now recently on year 3 she's said if she was younger she'd chase me.
>I ask how old she is. She's hesitant but tells.
>I say that's not old
>She breaks eye contact and looks shocked
>Many weeks later we're alone and she touches my hand
>Now its been a few months. I see her at work every now and then but its briefly.
>Other day she sees me and I'm busy looking for something.
>As I search she greets me and gently scratches my back
>We talk a little and she laughs at unfunny joke
>We hold eye contact smiling then I leave

She's divorced. She wants the D or just lonely?

YOU BASTARDS SAID YES.
I WENT FOR IT AND GOT NICELY REJECTED. I'M SO EMBARASSED, FAGGOTS!

lol, faggot

Rofl.

The funny part minutes before I went for it she greeted me. Said she likes seeing me cause Im so cute and made small talk. Ugggh i feel like a faggot. I haven't gotten laid in 2years. Fml.

It was worth a try. And you've planted the seed of an idea.

You tried, got your answer, just laugh it off and move on. Try to stay casual work friends.
Although maybe she is just self conscious...

>Theirs
kys

Fuck you

How do I get laid now?

You are a faggot indeed.
However you should just fuck her because that's what she wants according to what you said

try going for another gal, maybe shell see and get jealous so if the other gal doesnt work out you can go back to her

>planted the seed
no, he did not lol

Nah girls my age don't want me. Not even this one girl who has low self esteem but is a solid 7 I used to text. Life is lame

Did you just say wanna fuck? She's from a different time, dude. You gotta be subtle and romantic.

She's thinking about it. Let her stew for a while. She needs that dick, user.

Help me get laid instead of shitting on me lol. I'm 22 and 5'5.

what job do you do op
i want to work somewhere with divoced old women too

She did seem to be giving the cues. The only other interpretation is that she thinks your some kind of retarded loser, and she was simply trying to be nice.

How did you ask her op? Did u just say "wanna fuck?" Or did u ask her is she wanted to hang out or go for a drink after work

Kek, you're an idiot... you've clearly never seduced a milf in your life.

If anything, OP is too much of a beta to give her confidence in taking such a big step. If he were more forward about it, like a fucking man instead of an effeminate millennial dork, he would have gotten his dick wet for sure.

No i didnt say lets fuck lol. I made small talk movies since she used to let me borrow them. So i said what movies you seen lately? She gave a lengthy answer. I told her a movie I seen in theaters. She told me she rathers see movies at home and blah with little jokes. I agreed it is better. Then slipped in you ever want to see a movie some time? She said her neighbor always bugs her with tickets but she rather watch em at home but thanks with a smile. I smiled and said you're welcome. If I corrected her I'd look more desperate and ruin her excuse. She could easily said we can at my place if she was with it

>user says seed was planted
No dude but regret was in my mind tho lol

Retail lol

Liar

No i didnt say lets fuck lol. I made small talk movies since she used to let me borrow them. So i said what movies you seen lately? She gave a lengthy answer. I told her a movie I seen in theaters. She told me she rathers see movies at home and blah with little jokes. I agreed it is better. Then slipped in you ever want to see a movie some time? She said her neighbor always bugs her with tickets but she rather watch em at home but thanks with a smile. I smiled and said you're welcome. If I corrected her I'd look more desperate and ruin her excuse. She could easily said we can at my place if she was with it

Yeah I only got laid once to a girl who was 24 when i was 20 via an app called skout. She was a single mother.

OP, she wants it... but it's a big taboo subject, and she'd be humiliated if people found out.

You have to be more forward about it. Make stronger innuendoes, be bolder. Be a MAN so she's sure you aren't going to be weird about it or run around telling your little faggot friends.

Tell her she's sexy. Just try that... casually tell her some day.

bring her flowers and a box of chocolates to work user. then when she smiles, wink at her and kiss her hand. her pussy will melt right then and there. :^)

Lmfao

Your a faggot you should have offered to watch a movie with her at your place or hers after she said that. the person who made it awkward was you for not accepting it on her terms she literally told you want she wanted! Which was not to be seen in public with you but at her place

Hmm ok

Eh fuck it, I'm over it. I'll just start working out

Oh shut up

>If anything, OP is too much of a beta to give her confidence in taking such a big step. If he were more forward about it, like a fucking man instead of an effeminate millennial dork, he would have gotten his dick wet for sure.

Really?
The funny part minutes before I went for it she greeted me. Said she likes seeing me cause Im so cute and made small talk.

Bump want more inquiery please