My rapties win again

We coming for your seed Cavs

SKRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOONNNNKKKKKK

Kanter's getting hacked to shit, uncalled
Westbrook? still playing like shit regardless

>triple double
>shit

Hi hater :)

ESPN should have put based Giannis on. This shit is boring.

I love westbrook, but hes shitting all overhimself

>people actually believe westbrook should be mvp

how come westbrook gets praise for taking over his team and chucking 40 shots a game while durant is getting ignored for playing even better while taking less shots?

>Kanter- 7/9
>Westbrook - 6/19

Durant is a beta. I can't respect that and my son's mom can't get wet over that.

JUST GIVE US THE EAST

I dont want to participate in a thread where people dont think Westbrook is winning MVP.

Goodbye

Larry using a proxy, so fucking obvious. Your ass coming out of nowhere.

A fucking leaf ahahaha

>6/21

>Harden cockroaches trying to divide Russfriends and Curryfriends

Hahahaha nice try faggots

Westbrook going to get a quintuple double: points, assists, rebounds, turnovers, missed shots.

JJ reddit could win MVP if he took 40 shots a game

>westbrick

OKC are losing because they're playing lazy, got a 6 point lead in the third and blew it with low energy defense and offense with lazy as fuck passes. Then committed too many dumb fouls, Kanter in particular. But Westbrook just made way too many lazy transition passes to Adams over the top and Oladipo and Westbrook couldn't make any threes in rhythm.
Mad that Abrines got no minutes. He was needed bad here. Westbrook just went cold, even with in rhythm shot he usually makes in second half. No one else to take over. OKC overall just lazy and couldn't make shots, most were good with spacing, rhythm. There was definitely hacking under the rim but I think it was allowed both ways despite Wolves getting the early advantage.

>all these haters throwing salt

just remember who's averaging a triple double right now, literally hasn't been done since big o

even magic and bird never did it, stay salty

is utah going to beat detroit?

>get a triple double
>still disappear
i didn't even know this was possible

of course

this OKC offense just looks like an inferior houston offense, replace anderson, gordon and beverly spotting up while harden drives with OKCs starters

at least harden can shoot 3s

>at least Harden can shoot 3s

*shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

all these flavors
and you choose salt

It looks nothing like Houston
it has virtually no fieldable shooters

No they don't have KCP
Jazz aren't your team monkey boy

this may be the worst meme i've ever seen on Sup Forums, please stop forcing it and making me cringe

:^)

dunleavy unironically playing better than korver already lmao

WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT
WESTSHIT
>WESTSHIT

Embiid is gonna be all defensive first team next year.
Cap this.

Bench also shit the bed early in the second half. Payne mad some bad entry passes, projected them to early and was too dedicated to the pass he didn't observe his defender or help defender.

Everyone was just cold overall outside the paint. No jump shots.

These are the type of games Oladipo needs to take over. Kanter was the only one trying hard and Westbrook just looked like he couldn't even think straight half the time and was running on fums.

Donovan should've rested Westbrook this game, because he didn't look right to me at all.

He got a triple double, but that was mostly because of hustle and early scoring from the entire team, Westbrook didn't need to score here because everyone else was doing good.

i said it was an inferior version of it, but its basically the same , ball dominant guard running basic PnR action with 3 shooters, but westbrook just chucks up bad shots instead of finding open shooters

just give the MVP to isaiah thomas already

Is he an actual NBA-calibur PG?

Honestly if you don't have Westbrook as MVP, you are a casual, plain and simple

Oladipo can't take over games because he's not aggressive enough.

In Orlando he didn't force those 30 point games, he let them happen and his teammates depended on him because they're so fucking shit.

Donovan needs to run more plays with Oladipo and Westbrook on the same side instead of mostly Westbrook and Adams two man game on the weakside. Oladipo is usually on the strong side next to Roberson to damage control Roberson's bad three point shooting.

I'm also mad Abrines didn't play major minutes. He needed to be there.

serviceable backup but needs a secondary option on the floor to keep him out of trouble

Look I'm a huge Harden and LeBron lover and hate Westbrook but he deserves MVP

Classic scrappy white dude on the bench of most championship teams.

How the fuck does Westbrook doesn't realize he is in brick mode and starts to pass or tries to drive to the paint instead of forcing 3s?
What the fuck is wrong with him?

>losing again
>losing to the fucking 76ers
lmao just fade me senpai, I'm on suicide watch unless The Process goes to the playoffs this year

fix that fucking bench Steve & Cho

This was a defensive slugfest. Look at the score board. Roberson needed to be on Wiggins at all times because no one else can cover his length. Donovan went small ball for some reason in the last 4 minutes, but Oladipo couldn't guard Wiggins.

I think Singler got played today and stole minutes from Abrines. Maybe as a test, but he contributed nothing and just hurt the offense.

thats his problem, he gets tunnel vision and gets frustrated and feels like he needs to score and takes even worse shots

>3 game win streak
>team starting to gel

Don't jump on the bandwagon now, faggots. We might not make the playoffs this year, but look out next season

>the team /nba/ doesn't talk about so happens to be the best team in the league

Just like we like it

Because no one on his team is open and Oladipo is on the opposite side of the court retard.

You don't know shit or obverse the game. Westbrook is getting left open and they're walling off the rim. You can't just drive to the rim all the time. And majority of these threes were in rhythm catch and shoot.

When did you guys change your team name to the Minnesota TimberRefs?

Minnesota Timberwhistles.

>76ers win

streamable.com/lpw7r

THREAD THEME

>implying Isaiah Thomas isn't the MVP

just won another game.

Piston need to trade Reggie. I wish that the Pistons move up in the lottery if they get Fultz or Ball. They will be making noise next year.

you cant honestly think you are coming anywhere close to the conference finals with gasol, parker and ginobli playing starter minutes

>Spurs happens to be the best team in the league

But if he failed the first 3 or 4 he should start to try other things, or Donovan should get the offense go through S.Adams.
There are 24 sec on the clock to run a play and get people open

Pop is the head coach, so your argument is invalid.

>complaining about refs
>against the fucking twolves

cry harder. How about you complain about Westbrook chucking them out of the game and throwing the ball away

fultz and ball are going top 3

Anyone gonna make a jazz pistons game thread?

>forgetting that the Migdet got dicked slapped by Shaun fucking Livingston
L M A O

Yeah exactly

IF the pistons win the lottery and move up they can get one of them. They won't make the playoffs this year.

The 76ers winning streak is gonna end tomorrow because /ourguy/ is resting and okashit is playing just kill me
>Mfw

hayward is so handsome

your post was kinda hard to understand my mistake, also you dont want ball

JAZZ
PISTONS

I still don't understand how Okafor still on that team

sixers wont trade unless they get a stupid overpay of an offer and other teams are too smart for that and the dumb GMs dont have the overpay assets

>Allegedly there were several warning flags in the Lakers workouts with Okafor, oddly most of them were not basketball related.
>Team psychologists determined that Okafor was still processing his mothers death and alluded to himself being responsible for it, at one point breaking down in front of a female staff member who's perfume reminded him of his mom's
>He scored a record low on the Lakers character assessment test, a variety of questions that former Bulls and Lakers guru Tex Winters developed to help determine a players mental toughness and ability to adapt to adversity. The highest scores? Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant at 92. Okafor had 7.
>There were also rumors that Okafor was at one point tested for autism in his early teens, Lakers officials refused to comment on this, citing health privacy laws in California (where Okafor worked out)

people don't want a guy with mental illness

That second point is actually pretty sad, mental illness or not.

Why is that?

>6’6 point guard
>Great size and length for a point guard >Tremendous court vision, passing, and playmaking ability
>Makes one handed passes with either hand. >Quick decision maker, knows where the plays going before receiving the ball
>Can make flashy passes in transition or in the half court.
>Can pin point full court outlet passes to start breaks.
>Great timing and finds teammates when they’re in position to score
>Great ball handler and floor general
>Gets where he wants with the ball.
>High basketball IQ and ideal point guard traits.
>Brings out the best in his teammates

He shot form is wonky but he has good footwork, gets good snap from his wrist, and gets good rotation on the ball by releasing from his fingertips and not from the palm of his hand.

Whats not to love? I am really high on Ball

Maybe a small market place with no pressure would help him.

Ball to this point in the season, has only made ONE 2pt fg that wasn't a layup or dunk.

his shot isnt wonky, its fucking busted, the only reason he gets it off is because he puts in a massive amount of work dribbling to create space and has a low release and college defenders are unathletic manlets for the most part, even below average nba defenders are going to destroy him

>I am really high

you sure are

>Lakers character assessment test
>a team with metta, nick young, and lou williams on it

wew laddo

youtube.com/watch?v=g4dXb1MRKvI

Why does Jimmy Butler get so little respect outside of Chicongo? He's a top 10 player but is constistently seen as barely top 15 or top 20

But the Sixers won last game against the Wizards without Embiid

lel

because only this year has he reached the status of top 10 player and theres a few wings out there playing at his level or better

They are all alphas and you need that to handle playing in LA

don't forget the snitch

WTF REF GAVE COUSIN AND GAY 2 FOULS EACH IN 2 MINUTES SO NOW CAVS UP 30 IN 1st Q. FIXED????

averagecavsgame.wmv

Goat Wimmin.

Isiah Thomas is a hero to us Manlets

This sucks wtf. its like Lebrone Kyrie love vs becnh 2 mins in cuss of ref. Why is this even...

>karate chop with shoulder scapula.

Only Harden is playing better and the numbers back it up

what a fag

DEVIL IS A FAG GET

is he a woman or something? that's some bitch nigga shit to care about

what did he mean by this

>durant, lebron, kawai

only this year did jimmy truly become a superstar player

That's just the Cavs mantra. NBA refs are by and large cucked by Lebron.

KING JAMES