Vicente Fox has a messege to Donnie

After apologize to him, Fox called him false prophet and do the Britney sign to him and all POL fascist community.

Ladies and gentlemen its Vicente Fox, the author of I wont pay for the focking wall

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mTtKO9gO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FEET

TALLER

he literally does not have a choice.

neither do you for that matter.

both of you shit stinking animals are going to pay for The Wall.

again: you. don't. have. a. choice.

literally Believes Mexico will Pay for it

>be rude to trump
>"apologize" while telling him he's an asshole at the same time
>get called on your bullshit
>give him the middle finger in response

you can build a wall on your border with us while you're at it

T E N F E E T T A L L E R
E
N

F
E
E
T

T
A
L
L
E
R

Just ignore the old fuck.

He is trying to scream for attention by any possible mean.

In fact, i dont know why anyone is putting attention to him.

>Trump isn't a fascist
>YOU HAVE NO CHOICEEE

HAHHAHA, this is great. It will only promote Donald Trump. Trump will use this in his narrative that Mexico is ripping us off on trade and are disrespectful to us.

PEÑA DONT DEFEND US, AND MY PRESIDENT FOX ITS DOING IT!!!

COME BACK AGAIN FOX.

FOX 2018

I am buying shares in cement companies Mexico.

That wall is getting built.

get the fuck out of my country

fpbp.
Start saving up the pesos.

Fox Doesn't like Trump=Fox TV Network doesn't like Trump

Hummmmm Somethings going on

Ahmed. British empire fell down a few years, you are only another caliphate Ahmed. hahahhahahahahahah even Mexico is more relevant than you hahahahahahha

You forget the fact that you have no say in the matter.

Trump is going to siphon funds used for aid for Mexico and instead build a wall with it.

So yes.
You will build the wall and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Should have killed the narcos when you had the chance.

More like CALDERON 2018

I was Born in this country, I pay taxes, and I don't whine

birds of a feather...

Pretty hilarious he's trying to act tough after apologizing and begging Trump to visit mexico

>Falling for the "Mexico will pay" meme

It gets funnier every time I hear it

ONE

HUNDRED

PERCENT

screencap this

Why the fuck would a foreign government have any choice in what happens on American soil. Fuck off with this retarded shit.

Ready those pesos bandito

>he thinks Trump is going to get Mexico to sign a cheque or something

Mexican warlocks everyone

Literally this doesn't concern you Muhammad

fuck off Ahmed, go back to the mosque.

Tariffs to increase by 100%

>even in Mexico, white people run the country
of course, spics don't have any agency at all

Get your trowel ready Jose. That wall is going up, real soon.

I want to be able to visit beautiful USA, look toward Mexico, and just see a large wall.

Hopefully I won't even hear your Cartel nastiness.

Donald Trump = saviour of civilization.

Make me, you fucking sombrero wearing rat faced cunt.

>
my spanish ancestors made you part of our empire, ahmed. you are a silly swamp between great countries like Germany and France, irrelavant shithole.

>Mexican Intellectuals

I don't really think you are in a position to brag about empires.

>The sun never set upon glorious British Empire.

they inhereted part of the Holy Roman Empire and then were beaten in war

I have nothing against Spanish people though, but you're not Spanish, you're an ugly mutt

fox tv network is the only tv network that does like trump

I don't understand all this "not going to pay for it" shit even started. Trump is just going to use the money WE send them instead to build a wall. It isn't their fucking money to begin with so how can they control what happens? Oh, wait.
>mexican
>intellectual

Not in Cucklifornia

With all the fucking mudslimes I'm surprised you can even tell the fucking sun is up. Look out into the streets and all you see is black.

In the eyes of Mexico, why the fuck would a foreign government have any choice in deciding what they pay for?

Increasing tarrifs and haulting cash flow from Mexicans in the US to their families in Mexico will literally be enough to pay for it.

Trump's Wall will cost less than 1% of the US's budget. The only excuse lefties have for not building it is that they want more Mexicans to cuck their shit up and vote Democrat

It's OUR money that's why. We send them aid every year because they are a 3rd world shithole. Instead of sending them aid, we are going to use the money for something useful.

You are paying for the wall, Poopito. You don't even have toilets that can handle poo, but you are going to pay for Trump's golden wall.

>leftists
>understanding economics

LOL, stop getting your news from Comedy Central and Facebook.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff

Here's some more info to BTFO you idiots.

Literally thinks Mexico "WILL" pay for it
>Searches up Pie charts and Spread Sheets to convince me that Self-respecting Mexicans Not Mexican Immigrants will pay for it.

>implying Mexican corporations have a choice to not pay tariffs

Why are you so dumb?

Because a significant chunk of their economy is our money. And I don't even mean trade, I mean foreign remittances from Mexicans both legal and illegal working in America.

I wasn't talking about Corporations I was talking about Mexico and it's citizens
can't you read.

>Wall gets green light.

>The US concrete and steel industry get a large boost.

>Lots of jobs created for young Americans.

>Wall becomes a MAJOR tourist attraction, literally a marvel of the modern age.

>Thousands of tourism industry jobs created.

>Keeps out illegal immigrants and Cartel problems

BUILD IT

BUILD IT

BUILD THAT WALL.

Guess who works at Mexican corporations.

What could Mexico even do to stop it?
They have no army capable of beating us.

>pissing off the future President of the United States, who has CIA controlled cartels at his disposal

Not a good idea.

this mustached asshole just screams murder and corruption. an american president hasn't given the finger on camera, not even trump would do that

>Guess who works at Mexican corporations.
People but I forgot in the U.S Corporation are People

C.I.A controlled Cartels
so your telling me U.S is actively Sabotaging Mexican Stability

Why the change of mind?
Was pic related the reason?

First Post is Best Post

so your telling Me U.S is sabotaging Mexico, so Mexico buys more U.S Made weapons so, Mexico Uses all of its GDP on A Useless war on drugs that will stall Mexico Economic growth

A portion of the wealth produced by the workers at Mexican corporations will be diverted to building Trump's wall through his increased tariffs; and he stated that their would be a special fund created from Mexican tariffs for that purpose.

It's really sad having to explain basic economics to a dumbass spic. Kinda like talking to a spidermonkey.

Literally where did you get this
please cite it's not really interesting reading flawed Economic theory based on the ideas of a Business man who's business constantly go Bankrupt

>tariffs
>increased fees on visas
>withholding BILLIONS of dollars in "foreign aid"
>illegal aliens won't be wiring money back
>increased fees to dock ships
>58 billion dollar trade deficit for america = mexico makes 58 billion dollars MORE THAN AMERICA MAKES OFF OF THEM ANNUALLY

since you morons are too slow to understand that MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL AND THEY DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE, let me explain this for you as simply as i can:

if you are CHARGED for something, you are PAYING for it. if you are TAXED, you are PAYING for it. if you have to PAY A FEE, then *you are literally paying for it*. if money you are receiving IS NOT COMING YOUR WAY, then you are PAYING for it.

i know you're too stupid to think outside the box. donald trump, however, is not. that's part of why he is a multi-billionaire CEO/businessman who is in charge of an internationally successful organization and you are a mouth breathing little bitch who shit posts about him because he makes you feel intensely emasculated.

mexico is paying for the wall.

they. have. NO. choice.

>businesses constantly go bankrupt
4 out of like 220, wow

Here's the source, you dumb beaner:
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Good, good goyim. Drumpf doesn't have a chance. He is another globalist kike lapdog.

Fox has been trying to smear Trump since they were in the tank for Jeb, Rubio, and Cruz.

It's just a leftist kneejerk reaction to assume all right-wingers are allies of Fox. In this case, it shows you really don't know shit about Trump at all.

Fair enough, Fair Enough

I still think Trump is a Meme presidential candidate
and the wall is a Meme as well

and your an autist for defending a Meme

No, just defending my borders.

What are the other choices?
>Hillary

No thanks.

You know the DNC is a private organization, much like the Federal Reserve, and has no obligation to the government or its people?

I'm not sure, but Were you born with an extra Chromosome

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mTtKO9gO8

t. Cucklord

Yeah, they sure are "democratic" with their arbitrary superdelegates and all.

Why do you capitalize random words you fucking spaz?

is this real? mexico is going to get fucked so bad and this just helps trump by the way

throws another Chart
He's one those Autistic Kids