Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, we can finally admit That Springsteen is americas greatest treasure and the best pop icon we've ever had?
As well as saying the span of albums from his debut - Born in the USA is the greatest run of 10/10 albums in rock history ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21dUOfeoNBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye66WuPgyJo
youtube.com/watch?v=p-srbcsqoY4
youtube.com/watch?v=3mQFDKeJM7o
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_IXngNBUjl8
youtu.be/_IXngNBUjl8
youtube.com/watch?v=j_LBQD2nghw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do I have to post the fucking pasta?

Post it because I don't know it

Same I dunno it either. post t

>the span of albums from his debut - Born in the USA is the greatest run of 10/10 albums in rock history ?

I think you mean debut to Tunnel of Love

Fuck Bruce Springsteen. He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW, Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.

This guy is one of the most overrated people in all "dadrock" (which is really saying something). His songs all fucking sound the same and they're generic bland stadium rock meant for airplay in grocery stores in flyover states. He can't sing or play guitar to save his life and compensates by surrounding himself without actually decent musicans.

And his fanbase is the fucking worst, just obnoxiously toxic. They're a bunch of white, older dads and grampas who regret wasting their life away and convinced themselves that this hack is the greatest thing since sliced bread and will pick fights with anyone who disagrees.

I swear, Springsteen is mindboggingly shit and the cult around him only amplifies that.

Fuck him. On one hand I hope 2017 makes good work of him, but on the other hand, I know that would just cause even more inccessant blind praise of him among the general public and the younger generation who will have pretended to like him all along once it's the "hip" thing to do.

this

This is some 0/10 pasta and you shouldn't have posted it.

fucking summerfags
i think you mean only Born to Run through Nebraska. Tunnel of Love is great, but Born in the USA is weak.

born in the USA has only One weak song - Darlington county

>Downbound Train
>I'm on Fire
>No Surrender
>Bobby Jean
>I'm Goin' Down
>Glory Days
>My Hometown

>weak

m8 you fell for the "bad production" meme. You need to check yourself.

Bobby jean is legitimately one of the best songs of the 1980s

>and lookin at you, you'll know I'm thinking of you
>and all the miles in between
>and I'm just callin you one last time
>not to change your mind
>but just to say I'll miss you baby
>goodluck, goodbye
>bobby jean
;_;

Post rare(ish) Bruce masterpieces

youtube.com/watch?v=21dUOfeoNBI

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye66WuPgyJo

youtube.com/watch?v=p-srbcsqoY4

youtube.com/watch?v=3mQFDKeJM7o

>tfw it's not about a girl but Steven Van Zandt leaving the band

Thunder Road is fucking great, that pure instrumental bit that plays for the final minute of the song is like an orgasm

Not just No. But Fuck No!

it's his best song

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_IXngNBUjl8

The lyrics pretty much got recycled for Candys Room, but I prefer this song

youtu.be/_IXngNBUjl8

Seems like it got reworked from power pop to Candy's Room for a response to punk.

I prefer the earlier version of Factory as well

youtube.com/watch?v=j_LBQD2nghw

Fun Fact: Hungry Heart was written for The Ramones; his manager persuaded him to release it himself, as previous offerings had been more successful than Springsteen's own singles

literally: corny boomer the musician

What artists do you like?

>draft dodging
>tax evading
>SJW
>Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class
>poser
Only tax evasion is a bad thing here, sorry that the lie of right wing politics and working class was shattered for you.

I'd still put Dylan, MJ, and maybe even Elvis over him as far as national treasure status