Why are spiders so awful

why are spiders so awful

do you have any phobia, Sup Forums?

Pigs.

Newfags.

ya of spiders and gravity

Lizards

That's a male Hyllus diardi but look at the female. Spiders are cute.

I don't think I have anything even close to a phobia.

heights and small spaces

not a phobia but i fucking hate spiders

Islam

bees, deep bodies of water, elevators, and the ball when batting

Heights, wasps, social embarrassment, prison, anything that has a potential to cause me pain really

a fear of dying alone

c-cute, yes

spiders and ants are my shit

m8 spiders are the dopest shit

Dude, bees are total bros

Wasps, hornets, yellow jackets are the fucking niggers you probably fear

Needs glow sticks shooped in.

Why would it matter since you'll be dead in 5 minutes anyway?

Ur mawms wite ass buthol

Spiders are fine, they wont bother you, and the only "creepy" part of them is if you get up close to spiderlings and really look at the lil bastards eating each other and crawling in a giant mass.

Islamo-

I think Arachnida is a pretty cool guy. eh kills bugs and doesn't afraid of anything...

Homo-

Nigo-

Clowno-

This would be funnier without the "where is it?" quote

We are scared of Spiders because we evolved from creatures that were eaten by Spiders. We still have the genes that made us scared of them from back in the day.

Resisting the urge to scratch like 12 mosquito bites I still wonder how the fuck people can do anything but love spiders and bats..

Mosquito's are good for population control. Mosquitoes never bite me so clearly they don't think you're good enough for our society.

are you an emofag or autistic??

bats are cute

How did that jumping spider get so big?

delet this

Pic related, my house about a month ago.

I hope you set your house on fire.

No such thing as gravity
Everything magnets

They can get spooky when they're older (especially because disease and whatnot) but when they're pups they're basically sky puppies.

Dat ass

holy shit

its scary to be somewhere high knowing that you cant fly and gravity wants to smash you against ground

Because they're poisonous but honestly not as scary to me as flying bugs and beetles are the scariest looking things like out of a nightmare I had, I'd rather let a tarantula crawl on me instead of a huge beetle

No shit. Anything that kills mosquitos is cool by me.

o no, I'm a little bitch with bees. I don't hurt them though. that's fucked up