So 4 weeks ago a guy at the gym asked my wife, 10 years his senior our on a date not realising she was married

>So 4 weeks ago a guy at the gym asked my wife, 10 years his senior our on a date not realising she was married.
>3 weeks ago we decided she would do it. Cuck dream comes true.
>2nd weeks ago after their 2nd date they kiss and have a grope
>1 week ago after their 4th date she takes him to the backseat of her mercedes and swallows his nut
>Tonight she goes round his for dinner. 2 hours later i get a short snapchat video of a 6 back thrusting towards the camera along with slapping sounds and moans
>Ive jacked it 2 hours straight

Pics?

Have any texts?

It was her fake tits that got his attention.

dick in hand post all you have cuck

She got my attention too.

post any texts talking about it with her

fuck me shes got. how old?

video?

MOAR!!!

No text we do it all on snapchat. Shes just messaged to say shes leaving soon as she cant take the fucking anymore shes so sore.

reverse image search this shit is fake as fuck

True

That shit fake

These cuck threads are always fake

i would creampie your wife for free

project normalize in action

Dude, are you fucking serious? That is some beta shit, man. I'd never be cool with someone fucking my woman.

thats because you're not a beta pos who is a retard

cucks should die

this shit is happening my niggas

Don't deserve anything but a grave sir,you make mankind weaker just by existing

Post more you Filthy cuck

This

THIS

IMPORTANT POST

So much this.

Sup Forums has been hit by a continuous raid from Reddit for the last year and a half with cuckoldry-related shit being spammed. Some of it is subliminal/subversive.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>Wwyd? (What would you do?)
>Girlfriend/wife/ex
>Dubs/trips and I release the rest
>You mad white boi?
>Cock tribute threads
>Cuckoldry shit

All of this is a raid conducted by John Bettendorf to push a psyop. Notice all of these things are spammed constantly and are all related to cuckoldry in some form or another. Also, none of the "girlfriends" posted are legitimate. They're screenshots of camwhores from apple computers and iPhones. Any thread asking Sup Forums if there's more of a specific amateur girl is looking for more to be posted in future threads as fake girlfriends.

On another note, the kik threads are all CP trade threads and should be reported immediately. Discord threads/posts are actually clickbait for views and sponsorships.

Make a Nazi or a Hitler thread and all those cuckold-related threads slow down since the Nazi thread distracts those posters. Mention how Antifa is shit, and watch the shills pour in to defend such a horrible group of faggots.

Pic 100% related.

Project Normalize will fail.

Thanks mate. This should be the new spam to make people aware of it

Just sage. Sage instructions need to be stickied. Its newfags and summerfags feeding it.

Let me explain why you're a dipshit. Here's what happens when you Sage

Step 1.) Make a comment, but before replying, type Sage into the Options field.

Step 2.) Your comment is posted without being bumped, BUT now OP can reply to bump the thread.

Step 3.) Watch thread climb back to the first page when OP inevitably bumps his own thread.

Sage is dogshit. Ignore shit-tier threads. Do not reply to shit-tier threads.

sage does nothing

if people like it they'll bump it

It does worse than nothing, it lets faggot OP bump his threads back to the top. It's only useful when a thread is for sure about to die but you want to get the last word.