White people sure are funny. Post those mayonnaise memes

White people sure are funny. Post those mayonnaise memes

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8102278/Black-Death-may-have-originated-in-China.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine if Sup Forums made fun of white people as much as niggers

Ok, I just did. Thanks for the trip to my imagination!

Frosting Burgers are best burgers

haha it's funny because cultures who enjoy spicy food are often primarily composed of non-whites, thereby lending to the stereotype that white people have a very low capsaicin tolerance.

This is why you're all fat.

this is very australian

In some cases, the spices are useful to disguise food that's past its use-by date, or disguise the mystery-meat roadkill.

whats funny about master race

This meme is fucking Facebook normie tier and you should fuck off back there with it.

Only the picture shows an obviously brown hand with a shit tier sink and faucet that your typical whit person wouldn't have. But go ahead. It's true that we don't have to spice our meat because it's rotting like lower cultures do.

remember it was europeans who went thru the plague n white europeans who killed native americans with their diseases

And Ebola came from brownskins fucking monkeys.

You talk like a dirty nigger

>ayonnaise memes

And it's blacks that continue to kill murder and genocide around the world especially in Africa.

so did Aids

but soap typically turns white while washing, as seen in the pic, so you're washing white away with white

lol y u mad tho

I'm white and I'm not getting butthurt by this thread. It could actually be pretty funny to point out our faults like who the Fuck would really eat a mayo and pb sandwich except 1950s white people.

Bahahahahahahahaha
I've seen it all

Europeans went thru the plague after it was brought back from India (cholera) and China (black plague).

says who

>White peeples sho' is funny. Pos' dem mayonnaise memes
you literally could not be more white

I'm not mad. I'm white.

By that logican then it was white Europeans that defeated the British and threw that's famous party in boston

Niggers force a stereotype
Niggers in Africa don't even have spice lol

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8102278/Black-Death-may-have-originated-in-China.html

Peanut butter and mayo BRB gotta try that

Historical KEKs

I'm white and I like spicy food more than anything.

/thread. whitest meme ITT is OP.

i used to eat mayonaisse sandwiches.

>ayyyonnaise.

How bout some
>eeeellllllloooooo

brother looks ashy

I hope u go thru a windshield n die

Funny.. the only person to ever suggest it to me was a black chick. She said it's only good on potato bread.

That being said, I'm white and used to eat peanut butter and sharp cheddar sandwiches on wheat toast as a kid.

Which brand of laundry starch do ya'll niggas munch on?

my father swears by tomato slices and chunky pb for cheap sandwiches.

>who the Fuck would really eat a mayo and pb sandwich

No one did. It was an advertising gimmick to get people to buy more of their product. Jello did the same thing.

what fucking idiot does this?

Now imagine one day all those niggers disapeared.

You better eat those onions boy.

Kek

Mud cookies.... This shit is just sad dude.

That sounds terrible.

Same story with how the commercials always lather on too much toothpaste

Flashbacks comin on hard

>u mad white boi

Niggers don't actually like spiced dishes, using real and varied spices. They just like "DAT LAWRYS NOOGRUH" because it's actually the salt they like. Murgan niggers all have beetus and hypertension because of their garbage diets.

>white people
Oh, those guys who literally conquered the planet and accumulated all spices while niggers where still in Africa sleeping in dirt, never seen a boat before, and ate a diet of grub worms and raw monkey meat because before white men showed up, niggers had never even seen fire before?

The whole "White people don't like seasoned food" came from the fact that Europeans could afford fresh food, and it was the flavours of such foods that one wanted to experience. Brown people historically ate rotten garbagemeat and thus had to douse it in all assortment of spices to make it palatable.

thanks for explaining that man!

Mosquito burgers don't need spices. They already got that savory AIDS in em.

>1982+35
>Still believing mosquitos can carry the HIV

>giving OP this many replies

one job people

>white people joke
>posts a picture with a brown hand

so funny