Story time, kiddos

Story time, kiddos.

>Be 17 year old Junior in highschool
>Everyone is required to have a Gmail account for the school
>People are sent messages from the staff through it about upcoming events and whatnot
>Mrs. M is the administrator who sends them. They go to every student in the school
>One day she makes another announcement through email, and someone named Cole replies
>”Ok.”
>The reply goes to every single student
>Someone responds to him, saying “Hi Cole lol”
>Cole responds to her
>A new kids responds
>”Please don’t use the Email as a group chat. You’re blowing up my phone”
>More people take notice and join the conversation. All the messages go to the emails of every single student
>It’s a massive group chat containing everyone that goes to the school
>People are getting annoyed. I am to.
>”Just turn your notifications off. This will probably be fixed by the administrators soon” I say.
>I try turning mine off, but accidentally just put my phone on vibrate
>At the dinner table, my dad is pissed because my phone keeps vibrating. He’s already had a shitty day at work.
>The email conversation picks up, and my phone is vibrating like crazy. Dad is livid.
>He picks up my phone and throws it at the wall. It’s broken.
>It’s two days before I’m able to get a new one. I have a long, ranty message prepared for everyone for when I’m able to get on my email again.
>There’s a new announcement from Mrs. M.
>”Please refrain from responding to emails from the staff. You may receive disciplinary action if you do.”
>That email was sent yesterday. No more group chat since.
>I am pissed off that I spent hours working on my response to everyone for nothing. I wanted the school to see how mad I was.
>I can’t let it go.
>I plan my revenge on everyone who used the email as a group chat.

Shall I continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/11WF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks.

seconded

fuck off underage faglord

Shoot up the school, whoever you find innocent, tell them to wear yellow

continue

this is stupid

you mean?

This takes place in the past desu ;3

i meant continue the story but i guess continue that too

continue
nice dubs

Brick all the computers. You shouldn't get caught if your at least 4/10 stealth

faggot

No, fuck this story. Im not even going to give this faggot my hard earned (You)s.

(continued)
>I start looking through all the emails from students who were a part of this
>I write down their names, and screenshot their profile pictures
>I find the instagrams of as many as I can, and save pictures from them
>I spend hours making fake email accounts with the same names, using either the screenshots or instagram pictures as the profile pictures for these accounts
>Want to make sure I get every one. It’s a long process and takes a couple of days, since I’m pretty busy.
>I’m walking in the hallway at one point, eager to get on my phone and finish this process of making emails. I’m still sweating with rage, but try to appear normal
>I’m stopped by Mr. H, suddenly. I’ve never spoken to him, but I heard he’s good at reading people.
>asks if I’m alright
>”Yes sir. Why?”
>We speak for a moment. He tells me to “take care”.
>Oh I will.
>Finally, I have an email account for every single kid who participated in blowing up my phone. They all have the same name, and pictures of their faces.
>I pose as them, sending many emails to the school emails of students
>I pretty much verbally abuse everyone while pretending to be everyone
>Try to make some insults personal to whoever I’m messaging, based on what I’ve learned about them from their instagrams, facebooks, etc.
>During this process, I realized there’s just way too many people to keep track of and pose as. I decide not to use the fake accounts of the people I find least annoying
>It’d look suspicious if I wasn’t the only one cyberbullying anyway.
>For people I hate the most, I make the verbal abuse worse. I even threaten people with violence.
cont

Continue ignore the edgy fags who keep saying no

>I’m getting tired and less motivated. I decide to wrap it up.
>I accidentally log into a false email account I already used.
>I see the responses I got, some telling me that they were going to tell the front office about this.
>My battery is recharged. My motivation skyrockets.
>I go back one every single fake account, replying to the responses I get
>I continue harassing people for hours
>I don’t sleep.
>My computer is overheating
>I don’t shower or anything. I keep going until I hear my bus coming outside.
>Shit.
>I throw on my bookbag and start to run downstairs
>Realize I left my computer on and opened
>cold sweat becomes hot again
>My adrenaline doubles.
>Shit shit shit fuck.
>My dad texts me
>Shit shit SHIT FUCK
>”Are you awake? Your bus is here.”
>Text him that I’m on it, hoping he didn’t go into my room to see if I was there
>”Ok” he says
>Never get asked about emails. Decide I need to immediately log out of whatever account I used last as soon as I get home.
>At school there’s already a fight breaking out in the courtyard
>Don’t know if it has anything to do with me, but guy 1, someone I was posing as, and the other guy was the bf of a girl I bullied on the account for guy 1.
>Two groups of people somewhere else are arguing loudly
>Hear people repeatedly saying “I never said that!”
>Mr. H breaks it up
>The next day the principal makes an announcement about cyberbullying
>A shit ton of people are suspended
>People are talking about how they never did anything. Teachers think the fake accounts are their own personal accounts
>I have never been happier
>Then wednesday happens
>Everyone’s punishments are lifted
>Why.jpg
>There’s an assembly, and Mr. H is the speaker
>”I know you all are innocent. All of you except for one student.”
>What the fuck.
cont.

how long ago did dis happen OP?

Ill take the b8

Continue dis gettin interesting
IT better not fucking end with no tree fiddy

type faster OP

>How does he know? Does he know I’m the culprit?
>It was my dad. He did see the computer, and he ratted me out without telling me
>I’m about to be called onto the stage and outed. Of course that asshole would want it to go down that way.
>”I don’t know who it was, but someone has been making fake email accounts, pretending to be innocent students and cyberbullying everyone with them.”
>Oh thank god. He doesn’t know it was me
>Wait a fucking minute. How does he know it was all one guy?
>”You may be thinking this could’ve been a group effort, and that would make sense, considering the sheer amount of people he posed as and went after. I interviewed many students and heard their stories, and a couple of things stood out to me.”
>I heard rumours of Mr. H. Supposedly really good at reading people, and also really intelligent. I lean in, listening intently to see if that’s actually true. He continues,
>”Only personal accounts were sending hateful messages, and only school email accounts were receiving them. I asked some of the people who were almost unfairly punished for sending hateful messages to show us their real personal accounts, after I noticed this. I saw their real personal accounts, and realized that the accounts used to spread hate were fake.”
>Well, look at you Mr. detective. I’ll admit, I knew that it could look suspicious, even if I didn’t think anyone would make that connection…
>However…
>Does that really prove that this was all done by one person?
>”And the second thing I noticed, were the profiles pictures used for these false accounts”
>What about them? I did put correct faces to the correct names. I know for a fact I didn’t make any mistakes. I made sure.
>Then he gives this long as speech...
cont

(continued)
>”The culprit used mostly pictures from instagram as the profile pictures for these fake email accounts, but a few of these pictures were the same profile pictures as the ones for school emails, except slightly different. They were lower quality, which suggests they were screenshotted.”
>Mfw he doesn’t stop there. It gets worse.
>”I wrote down the names of the ones who did not have their instagram pictures used for these false accounts, and I checked the instagrams of each one. As I suspected, every instagram I looked at was private. This meant that the culprit was not following them, and could not get pictures of them from instagram. They had to use a screenshot of their email pictures instead.”
>”But that’s not all. The instagram photos all used for the fake accounts had something in common. The people in them were doing the same pose, as if the culprit had a preference without realizing it.”
>Fuck. Me.
>Now I feel like a dumbass.
>Mfw every instagram picture I used had a person facing forward, their faces tilted upwards or to the side slightly
>To me those looked the most fitting. I didn’t think anyone would notice a pattern.
>He went on to tell everyone to disregard every message they received. They were all being cyberbullied by the same person
>The damage had been done, though. People still hated each other more than ever, and negativity filled the air.
>He also had a personal message for me, the culprit
>Says he doesn’t understand what would motivate me to put so much effort into doing this
>Says my punishment will be less harsh if I come see him later and admit to my crimes
>Says what I’m doing is completely unacceptable, and that he WILL find out who I am.
>After the assembly, I delete all traces of the false email accounts from my phone, planning to remove them from my computer too.
cont

OP you're typing at a casuals pace, keep up with my eyes reading this

ohh this is getting really good

(continued)
>By the end of the day, word goes around that people are being interviewed individually
>”Mr. H will solve the case in no time!” they say
>Look up videos about micro expressions and shit, hoping I can teach myself to be unreadable
>At home I remove all evidence from computer
>Dad comes into my room shortly after.
>I got a notice from the school. There’s been some cyberbullying going on, and they want all the parents to check their kids devices.
>”My phone was broken during the time it happened, and you grounded me from the computer because my phone was annoying you, remember?”
>The motherfucker actually looks disappointed that he has nothing to yell at me for. Typical.
>”Oh, I guess it couldn’t have been you then. I don’t wanna hear about you doing stupid shit like that online, alright user?”
>”Yes sir.”
>Make sure there’s nothing that could get me caught.
>Days go by. People are wondering who the culprit is, even coming up with “suspects”.
>My turn to be interviewed comes up. I’m called to the front office, as well as a few other people.
>It turns out that only people who were in that huge email group chat get interviewed
>mfw I could’ve avoided it if I just didn’t suggest to that one kid that she turn her notifications off. Trying to look smart will be the death of me.
>We are lined up outside Mr. H’s office, one person going in at a time.
>Cole is there. He has a black eye because a lot of people think it’s him. Not many people liked him to begin with.
>I make sure I’m not the first or last in line. I don’t want to be memorable
>My turn comes up, and I walk into his office.
>”user, have a seat.”
cont

Agreed man, this is the best content I've seen on here in months.

(continued)
>I sit down. He’s silent for a moment. Of course, it’s supposed to make me nervous. I make sure I’m leaning back in my chair, looking comfortable.
>”You have some pretty good grades, user.”
>”Oh, thank you.”
>”Yes, I’m sure your friends are very impressed with this, right?”
>”Yeah.”
>He looks at me quizzically for a moment.
>”Do these friends make good grades themselves?”
>”I don’t know really. I think they make good grades.”
>”I see. What do you think about the one who cyberbullied everyone a couple weeks ago? Were any of your friends victims?”
>”Probably.”
>”Hm. What do you think his motives were? Do you think he did it out of boredom? Or maybe he had a grudge? ...Or do you think he was taking out his anger on them? I feel like that may be the answer.”
>”I think so too.”
>”Do you think you might know anything about this?”
>”No. Sorry.”
>”Don’t be sorry. We’ll find out who it was. You can go now.”
>As I leave I feel like I’ve missed something. Did I give it away somehow? What does he know?!
>I decide I need to do something. I need to frame someone.
>There’s this little freshman girl I see around once in a while.
>For some reason, she’s always carrying around her diary. It’s like a zip-up pillow with a lock on it, and the diary is put inside. It’s camp rock themed.
>I forgot about camp rock.
>The girl was odd, always either sleeping with that pillow, or writing in that journal.
>She’s weak shit, and hates almost everyone because they make fun of her. She’s a 2, so her weird personality isn’t accepted by others
>Heard she spends lunch in the library.
>My evil little mind hatches a plan.
cont

keep it coming OP

Ooooh shit, this gon be gud.

(continued)
>I knew we went to the same middle-school, so I look for her face in my 8th grade yearbook.
>Melvina Faggison is her name
>Find her skype, send her a link to a shitty shoutbox I made.
>She comes into the shoutbox, types a message
>”Hello?”
>”Hey, Melvina. I’ve been watching you for a long time.”
>Fake interest in her. Her desperate ass loves the attention.
>Tells me about her personal issues while I pretend to be sympathetic
>Mfw her mom rapes her whenever she has to go to her house
>World’s tiniest violin.jpg
>I find out she keeps the key to her camp rock pillow in the back pocket of her book-bag.
>During this process I get a second interview with Mr. H
>I hear that only some people get more than one, but he’s narrowing it down to a small group of suspects of his own.
>I’m asked other questions I can’t remember, most of them seemingly unrelated.
>Can’t figure out his strategy. I feel like he’s getting closer to finding me out, if he hasn’t already.
>I need to hurry.
>Tell Melvina I wanna meet her
>Ask her which locker is hers.
>During this time I went through the process of getting a locker near hers.
>It’s easy, because those are the only ones left available.
>Open my locker by elbowing it, like everyone else does.
>Elbow hers one day, pretending I think it’s mine
>I do this because I know there are security cameras in the hallway, and I need a good excuse if I’m caught opening hers.
>I look through it with my bag open, putting a few things into it, including the pillow. Try to make sure the camera can’t see clearly what I’m getting.
>”Wait, this isn’t my locker. Oopsie daisy.”
>Put all the stuff back, except for the pillow. The cameras will see me realize it isn’t my locker and put the things back. Me and Melvina take the same German class, so I can easily claim that I thought the homework I saw in there was my German homework, before realizing it was hers.
cont

im clicking update faster than a nigger runs from the police while carrying a 50 in. flatscreen

AAHHH SHIT NIGGA

(continued)
>Maybe not the best plan, but I need to make my move fast.
>Go to the library during lunch the next day. She is sleeping there at the desk, without her pillow.
>I take the key from her bag when nobody is looking
>Decide I oughta kill two birds with one stone
>I go to one of the computers
>Work on a project on one tab
>Go onto one of my cyberbullying emails on the other
>They can’t trace me if I’m using the school computer, right?
>I send a long, heartfield apology to Cole’s email, posing as Melvina.
>I’m using the email that I used to pose as Cole.
>Tell him that my reason for what I did was because of how the freshman were treated by upperclassmen
>Tell Cole I felt guilty about how people blamed him.
>There’s no telling how long it would be before he saw the email, so I went to work fast.
>I left the library, and used my phone to go on the shoutbox I made.
>Melvina not only responded to my messages immediately, but somehow knew whenever I was there.
>She says hi before I type anything.
>Tell her that I’m Cole.
>Tell her I’m the one who has her diary.
>btw I didn’t end up using the key. I just tore that fucker open.
>I tell her all about the worst secrets of her that I know about, and basically blackmail her into taking the blame for the cyberbullying attacks.
>She’s hysterical
>I make sure we’re clear that nobody will learn about this shoutbox if she doesn’t want her secrets revealed
>Burn the diary, since I have the contents I need memorized
>I keep the key. Something about the risk of keeping it gets me off
cont

you already know some tumblrfag is gonna put this on a "best of Sup Forums" blog

(continued)
>I give the skype I used earlier, which wasn’t my main one, to a random dude on a discord server who wanted it.
>I don’t even use skype, so I delete the app from my phone
>Melvina knows this.
>I go near her locker the next morning
>I know Cole always passes by it, and she’s always using it during that time.
>Cole walks up to her, making intense eye contact
>It almost seems like he’s about to hit her.
>Popcorn ready
>”You’re in deep shit for this.”
>”I know. I’ll do what you said.”
>”You’ll admit to what you did?”
>”Yes. I’ll make sure nobody thinks you’re the one who did it.”
>”Good. You make sure of that!”
>He walks away triumphantly
>I’m pretty sure she goes to the front office
>It’s then I realize how many ways that could’ve gone wrong
>The plan wasn’t even for it to turn out that well. I just wanted to draw attention away from me with more confusion.
>It was supposed to be a red herring, but somehow Cole and Melvina don’t realize that this was actually the first and only time they spoke.
>”Can I have my diary back?”
>She awkwardly yells toward him as he walks away
>He doesn’t hear her, and her weak ass gives up just like that
>some kids snicker at her as they walk by, and I could’ve sworn she looked on the verge of tears
>I go to the bathroom as fast as I can. It isn’t shit I’m trying to hold back, but laughter.
>Some giggles seep out of me while I’m in the stall, and I try to keep ‘em quiet
>I must’ve sounded like a maniac, but I don’t care. I’m thrilled.
>Days go by. Melvina isn’t anywhere in sight.
>A mild convenience, as she wasn’t exactly pleasing to look at.
>A mild convenience, as she wasn’t exactly pleasing to look at.
>Thanks to Cole, people start knowing the reason she isn’t around anymore.
>I wash the key thoroughly and place it in Cole’s backpack one day, as one final act of caution just in case.
>I deleted the shoutbox a while ago
cont

you are right sadly

Oh most certainly, they just don't know that it's going to end in a bel aire, tree fiddy, or get on the floor and walk the dinosaur meme.

(continued)
>Months go by. I see Mr. H in the hallway sometimes
>We make direct eye contact once, and I smile at him.
>He smiles back.
>Here’s what I didn’t know.
>Melvina had many screenshots of our discussion in the chatbox
>H, who already suspected me, had been comparing them to messages I have sent to friends on facebook.
>He’s trying to see if we have the same “voice”.
>He knows Melvina didn’t do shit.
>Remember how the people I couldn’t get instagram pictures from had private profiles?
>Some of the ones I was able to get pictures from were private too.
>I was following those specific ones, so I was still able to get pictures to use from them. I didn’t consider this.
>Mfw he already figured out who was following who a long time ago.
>Everyone with a private profile, who also had their pictures used as profile pictures for the fake emails posing as them, all had one thing in common.
>They had me as one of their followers
>Mr. H figured this out, like the crazy ass motherfucker he is. He has too much time on his hands.
>One day, after I’ve already forgotten about the whole cyberbully thing, I get a text.
>It’s a link to a new shoutbox.
>”Cole, they’re finally letting me have my phone back.”
>That’s the only message in it.
>”I know it’s creepy and all, but I’ve been thinking about you for a while. I’ve wanted to talk to you again ever since I was sent to the psych ward.”
>She was sent to a psych ward? Infinite keks.
>I respond.
>”Boy, are you delusional. You must be pretty desperate and lonely to still think I ever actually had any interest in you.”
>She doesn’t respond. She must be heartbroken.
Suddenly I realize my mistake.
>The doorbell rings.
cont

and yet we're all here, waiting for the end we know will come

(continued)
>My dad gets it. I walk into the living room.
>Mr. H and two police officers walk in.
>”Is everything ok, sir?”
>”I’ll explain the situation, user’s dad.”
>I sit parallel to them on one of the living room chairs.
>I look up at H
>H looks down at me. He knows what I’m thinking.
>”Well played.”
>My dad’s expression doesn’t change as H explains the whole thing, including how he found out it was me.
>Not even the whole thing with Melvina causes a change in his expression
>What is he thinking?
>The cops are increasingly confused as they look back and forth between me and H.
>I know it’s strange that I look amused, but who cares. I’m going out with dignity.
>H finishes, and my dad breathes in slowly.
>dad finally looks at me, and I smirk at him, letting him know I’m proud of what I did.
>It’s my final “fuck you”.
>He speaks
>”Yeah, listen, Mr. H, It wasn’t him that did all those. I know you must’ve traced it all to his computer, but he’s not the only one who uses it.”
>WhAt tHe AcTuAl FuCk.jaypeg
>”I remember all the messages,”
>He says before repeating ones I recognize. They’re ones I sent on the account I was on
>The account I was on during the day I left my computer open. When I almost missed the bus.
>What
>The
>Fuck
>There’s a sad look in his eye, but he’s smiling
>”You’re the only one in this room that looks ashamed.”
>Says H.
>”And the reason for that is obvious. I tried to frame my son.”
>What the fuck is happening
cont

pls be a real true story

Isn't that the real point of life anyways? We all know the end, it's the ride that's interesting.

I think I've accepted that now user, I think deep down we all have accepted this, and jjust want to live in our worlds of hope.

you new here?

(continued)
>What is this feeling inside
>All of a sudden I’m reciting emails I’ve sent, the harshest one I could memorize.
>H raises his eyebrows.
>I smile and say, ”What, you think that idiot was able to pull all of this off? It was me.”
>My dad goes into detail on how he would look at people’s facebooks on my computer to learn personal things about his victims
>I tell them about the key at the bottom of Cole’s backpack
>”Now there’s a situation only the real culprit would know about. What did you do with Cole and Melvina to bring attention away from you?” H asks me.
>My dad answers
>”I messaged Melvina pretending to be Cole, and Cole pretending to be Melvina. Kind of a weird plan that made no sense, but-”
>”That’s all we need to know.”
>They end up arresting him
>I’m speechless.
>How did he know? What the FUCK?
>Dad gives me a condescending smirk.
>Long story short, he goes to trial, pleads not guilty, and gets off scot free.
>I asked him how
>”I’m pretty much exactly what you wish you were. That’s how.”
>Oh fuck off.
End.

"There's nowhere to be. It doesn't mean anything. The cities all become cities that we were visiting. We are all just passing though it, waiting for someone to notice how we do it."

Fucking hell.
Your dad's fucking great.

thats it. this could have been a great ending. but this is just plain anti-climactic

and the end of the thread will come, and we will kek a little, and move on with our shitty lives. however, in this moment we have hope. there is still a chance this could be true, and that's why we're here. looking for hope in a predetermined world.

THATS IT

well that was anti-climatic

Well that was a wild ride.

Put me in the screenshot

Anti-climax much?

somebody screenshot this thread

ye, kinda

FUCKING TRASH

Speechless... that dad's a champ.

is this the same guy as last night cause honestly pretty similar

Yes. I was curious if anyone would make the connection. That story is true, but I'll admit that this one was fake, but based on true events ^-^

youre quite the story teller props to you

Glad I was able to experience both stories gj user

fuckin
instaud.io/11WF
wasting my time

guys i just poopsmoked too much butthash and im high as shit nigger wtf is going

you have such a nice voice...wud fug

Damn what a fucking champ

o shit do u have feminine penis
might consider

Awesome :D I liked that side note lol

I am going to make this into a movie or something, (yes stealing this content)
you have done well OP

Wow send me a link pls!

include me in the screencap

I'm flattered haha

me tooooooooo

Is this a current story? Or in the past?

fuck you OP