Andy Sixx's hotlog sliding down my fucking throat

Andy Sixx's hotlog sliding down my fucking throat

So fucking hot

Sage

Grow up

Logged nice dubs

How long have you been doing this?

Is this a bot?
literally fucking months dude, he takes this shit like it's his fucking job. Either that or it's a bot with a pretty good botnet / list of not b& IPs to fuck around on the internet with

Not believing that there are hundreds of logposters...

Ever since I saw BVB at warped tour and wandered into Sixx's dressing room that fateful afternoon. Without exchanging a word my mouth coupled with his asshole and I sucked a hotlog right down my fucking throat. The rest is history

How's life in Canada?

No dude I really fucking don't unless you're all sub 15 years old in which case I'm not surprised and I guess I shouldn't be surprised right now because there's no way that's not the case, it's just kinda embarrassing
like how the ip count didn't go up when posted

>takes this shit
Down my fucking throat

Grow up

There's like 10 of you at most.

>ip count still at 7
just stop buddy, everyone hates you. Not even in a funny angry le troll't way, you're just disliked. We would all be better here without you. Sup Forums has been pretty garbage lately but this really tops it. This is just legitimate shitposting.
I guess that's another explanation for it, we're just being raided possibly?
this person bumped the ip count to 8 and is to be trusted, thx user

Sliding

Grow up

Somebody needs a log

The cream...

I see he's added graphics now. I have never seen such dedication to creating a meme.

But I have yet to see this take off and he's been doing it for several months.

I have never saved such a garbage image in my life

Thanks

Actually multiple people have.

god damn nigger shitposting

REEEEEEEE

this is a great chemotherapy thread for such a cancerous board and these are great oncology posters

>phoneposter
every fucking time
fucking normie children

pretty fucking cool album cover you got there

This is what loneliness, neglectful parents and the total inability to socialize on even a basic level looks like people, pity this person dont hate them, they must have had a very hard life to end up this sad.

Takes one to log one

Creamy...

Yes! Continue! Break them! This is the way to break the meme! Psychoanalytic exposure!

log these dubs

Dubs checked and logged

Log these dubs

The steam....

can someone explain this non-meme to me

Suck my cock Andy!

The dream...

I'd gag only a little when the warm and steamy chocolate sewer serpent of a log slithers down your throat like a brown glacier down a mountain.

wtf is that

The steam...