It looks like Clinton will win in a landslide. Polling shows Donald trump has no chance...

It looks like Clinton will win in a landslide. Polling shows Donald trump has no chance. Is it even possible for him to change this map?

source:

npr.org/2016/05/10/477190080/demographics-and-history-tilt-the-map-in-clintons-favor-over-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCnHF8OYpp4
youtube.com/watch?v=SOxsnOG0VYo
cnn.com/2016/05/10/politics/ted-cruz-donald-trump-path-entry/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>debated hasnt started
>posting general election outcome threads
>nc blue
OP confirmed autism

Wait for based Russia to release Clinton's emails.

thisthisthisthisthis

Trump is rationing ammunition for a 6 month battle.

>Ohio

>Florida

lol do people actually think Russia would help Trump?

>Ohio & Florida
>Blue

>Colorado
>Red

this would be true with any cookie cutter republican, but not so with trump. Trump can pull a victory out of his sleeve, perhaps.

I don't know anybody that is voting for Hillary and I live in New Jersey of all places. I have no idea where these numbers are coming from.

>Camden

Ohio and Florida will go red

Putin is Pro-Trump and the other way around too.
meanwhile Shillary fucking hates vodkaland

>Wait for based Russia to release Clinton's emails.

WikiLeaks uploaded all of her emails in March, and there's a lot of dirt in there. I'm sure Trump will start to roll out attacks against her soon after his campaign manager and staff browse through it and find the most effective email to use in ads across America. Only a matter of time lads.

You're not the only one??
I live in fucking seattle and i have never met a Hilary supporter... and i've met several people who supported trump here.

Why do people freak out at the possibility of NC going blue again?

>NPR
>literally Obama's propaganda apparatus

Only libtards vote on these things.

Wikileak doesn't have all of them, only the ones approved for public consumption. Russia has over a gorillion more which have not yet been seen.

> Is it even possible for him to change this map?
im sure he has access to ms paint

>north Carolina blue

I live here and EVERYONE I know is voting trump. Given I am in a rural area I still see it a stretch for us to go blue

Whatever happened to that guy who has predicted each US presidential election for decades with a 97% accuracy who said Trump will win?

If that is true, why do you come here? Be happy, drink a bottle of champagne or two or drink yourself to death, nobody cares.
Back to >>>/leddit/ shill.

Quinnipac polls released yesterday had trump ahead in Ohio and even in penny and Florida. Look no doubt trump has an uphill battle but the people writing him off before the campaign has even officially started are going to be sorely disappointed when Clintons victory isn't as assured as they on e thought

>WA
have you gone to Capitol Hill?

They're already communicating the perfect time to fuck Hillary up while also not giving Bernie the nomination.
If Bernie won Trump might actually lose because then the berns and niggers would unite.

North Carolina is the heart of the bible belt, we're overwhelmingly conservative and the state almost never goes blue. It was lost to Obama in 2008, because everyone and their nigger grandma voted for him. A lot less cared in 2012, and Hillary is facing Trump. North Carolina will not under any circumstance go blue this election cycle, I promise you this.

DELETE THIS

No. Is it hilldog territory? everybody here sucks sanders' dick

>npr
If it weren't for their jazz and classical programming I wouldn't even tune in to these guys.
Every time I listen to the news segments it's just a bunch of liberal bullshit.

No shit it will be a landslide. I'm voting for Trump (pro-Israel Jew here, so the choice is obvious), but does anyone really think he has a chance?

>Polling shows Donald trump has no chance.

He has higher than the 2% chance expert political statistician Nate Silver claimed he had of winning the nomination.

>Heart of the biblebelt

Eh not really as much as it once was if it even was. South Carolina is the one that's super red, us not so much.

>PA
>blue
It'll be red this election. Niggers in the cities don't have a nigger to elect this time so they won't bother voting.

Our Governor just sued the fucking federal government. Do you have your head in your ass?

looks like its only by a slim margine that shes a head
youtube.com/watch?v=sCnHF8OYpp4

>slim margin
>slim
>slim calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=SOxsnOG0VYo
whoops i summoned ted cruz
cnn.com/2016/05/10/politics/ted-cruz-donald-trump-path-entry/index.html

Well he's a stupid twat and he's so out of there come novemeber. All of that hb2 shit was so stupid of them to do.

DELETE THIS

All you niggers are so jumpy.

Shit hasn't even started for the general and everyone's trolling about imminent Shillary's victory.

They said Trump was a joke the first day he showed up and look how that worked out.

what about McAfee?

NPR?

Believe anything on NPR and you've been gulled.

Trump will destroy Shillary in the debates, he has so much ammunition. RIP SHILLARY

I would have agreed with you before the HB2 thing, but since then people have been blowing up with support for him. He has somehow twisted this into a thing of support for him

This is cute watching all you Trumpkins flail around already. It's going to be a nice long summer.

>blue florida

Russia is claiming they have everything Guccifer took, which is more comprehensive than what was released to the American public. The black eye would be enough to crucify her once it was clear the secrets that leaked actually leaked.

Trump has talked about a more pro-Russian stance where the United States and Russia would align their interests against mutual enemies. This is in Russia's interests, whereas Clinton is a continuation of the Obama Administration hostilities.

Needless to say, Putin would rather have Trump in office to do what's good for Russia than Hillary.