tfw you realize conservatives are racists

> tfw you realize conservatives are racists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hitler was the first to implement a welfare state.

>I'm still 17 so I can't vote.
MOOOODDDSSS

Underage, you have to go back

The Democratic party voters are a different kind of racist bigots. It's all the same shit and they all think their prejudices are justified. Blah blah blah

blacks are all dumb, racist criminals, and by the way, they're democrats.

>racism is wrong
why

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

All the anti white racists align with the democrat party

this is bait but conservative =/= Republican

>black supremecists and muslims vote republican

Have you noticed?
That over 70% of the democrat party's voters are on welfare?

>tfw you realize libtards are poor and lazy

>republicans
>believe everyone is responsible for their own actions and want an economy that reflects that
>believe that anybody can be successful regardless of race and want an economy that reflects that
>realists that don't ignore trends for the sake of PC bullshit

>democrats
>believe white people are the absolute apex of society in every way in spite of facts that say otherwise
>believe every other race is pathetic and incapable of taking care of themselves
>coddle and blame shit like they're the doting parents of every non-white person

I will never understand why the most racist people on earth are always the ones slinging the word "racist" around like it means nothing.

Have you ever noticed that the CSA was Democrat, the first and second KKKs were Democrat, and that woman is a German who lived under Hitler BTFO of liberals?

racist leftists are called commies
religious extremist leftists are called commies
bigoted leftists are called commies
white supremacists leftists are called commies

>tfw you realize all liberals are degenerate

Lincoln was a blatant racist it seems and wealthy white Democrat slave plantation owners were not!

Hillary is taking money from the KKK and their endorsement.
Quit getting your news from Facebook.

Go back to tumblr.

According to fbi statistics, you're more likely to commit an act of terrorism or crime if you're a liberal. A LOT of eco-terrorist groups out there.

I'm a racist and I hate the republicans, the only things they care about are shipping our jobs overseas with free-trade agreements, using mass-immigration to bring down wages of American workers, and spending trillions of dollars on endless wars for Israel.

>I will never understand why the most racist people on earth are always the ones slinging the word "racist" around like it means nothing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Combined with extreme narcissism
Because they are both extremely racist(in the false helping of darkies kinda way) and believe they are God's gift to the world that anyone who opposes their "help" for darkies must be a horrible racist liem themselves but simply doesn't care about darkies.

Yes. Its a great shame too. Non self-loathing whites need to understand that no one is more favour of mass non white immigration and cheap labour than free market whores.