So this hashtag has been popping up which basically people photoshoping John Cho into movie posters to promote more...

So this hashtag has been popping up which basically people photoshoping John Cho into movie posters to promote more Asian Americans getting more roles that are typically white.

Your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Don't you approve of multiculturalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_minister
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm korean and i think this is completely retarded

I'd actually support John cho getting more work

I would like to push for more black pansexual helicopter-kins in the media at this point.

Seriously, is there a reason not to ?

John cho is cool as fuck tho

This fucking GOOK needs to shut the hell up. This is a mostly white country and teh movies will reflect that. Bond has always been white, same with missoin impossible and the avengers. Asians aren't funny so they can't do nice guys and transracial relationships are uncommon so he can't do me before you. the only one left is london has fallen which is shit anyway

The issue with Asians in Hollywood is that they're either Kung fu chinkymen or the female love interest (me love you long time) for the white or black main character.
The regular Asian man is treated like shit by Hollywood because the Jews hate him for being intelligent and hard-working

why dont asian counties make more movies then

i won't get butthurt if there arent any white guys in there

so I put the hashtag with a period as my name, and it makes a trip that ends in kek...

Anyone else want to test this?

Why are asians pretending to be oppressed? They are literally the most "privileged" race in the western world. That's why no one cares and thinks it's retarded.

Then they should stop accepting those roles. If he doesn't like his parts he should take it up with the producers or fuck off

Asians kind of get shit on in popular culture even though they work hard. They may be sneaky but we should promote them over the nigger.

It's what most future movies will look like anyway once Chink money replaces Hollywood money.

The only real issue is that Hollywood allows strong westernized Asian women but any strong Asian man has to be a ping ping ching pow chinaman, because the Jew fears the samurai

They should have made the black panther in the captain america civil war movie a chink.

The JEWS want to put Asian men down because they will ally with the White man to end Zion.

>This is a mostly white country and teh movies will reflect that.

This. It'll be like a white immigrant to Japan complaining about the lack of white faces in Japanese films.

The thing is that most asians don't care about the race shitfest so they are not a target. Also asian history in america isn't as glorified as black history.

I actually think it's good to shine a light on the fact that diversity in media just equals more niggers

Yeah I'd prefer Philip Moon or Daniel Henney instead.

Fuck John Cho.
Give Ken Watanabe more work.

If you're going to put an asian actor into a role, at least make sure he has ACTUAL TALENT.

Most roles still go the white actors in this current year. This is totally inacceptable. After a century of whites dominating the world of cinema we should have a whole century without whites in cinema.

We need more Madea movies too.

>The thing is that most asians don't care about the race shitfest

Most black people I know don't care about the race shitfest. The only people I know who care are white liberals and even neocons.

this. Plus Asian men are the most populated people on the planet

You guys can't be serious.

That's not multiculturalism, that's integration, since they integrating Asian people into white roles.
How stupid are you?
>muh multiculturalism
First grow 1 culture.

JIDF please leave

Multiracial isn't multicultural.

I wouldn't care.

Asians are whiny babies about inclusion and he's attractive enough to not make it seem forced.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was r/AsianMasculinity doing it.

Prove your statement if you're serious.

Depends, but interracial surely isn't multicultural, since that's literally destruction of race aka culture. Asian guy pretending to be American isn't being Asian either. Films are showbiz, not culture.

I'm fine with Japs getting roles, they're good people, but I don't like the Finn shit where they get a nonwhite just to have a nonwhite.

Prove you're not a Jew

We need another major Asian action star, start there.

What a racist piece of shit.

I don't hate Trump and think the calls for diversity in Hollywood is plain silly.

>Because the Jews fear the samurai

>thinking that all asian people look the same is racist! That's wrong!

>I know, let's put a token asian guy on every of our shoops because I don't know any other asians xD

i seriously hope that one day I wake up to a mushroom cloud looming over me

i like john cho

>_>

>asian man in a romance movie
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
That would be the biggest flop in centuries.
Asian men are the least desired by women.

White men are used for every role because that's what people want to see.
Niggers and asians aren't anywhere to be seen because nobody wants to see that aside from the occasional token so they can jerk themselves off about how progressive they are.

>Asian guy pretending to be American

What? How can you pretend to be American? Anyone can be American.

Hollywood works with what it can get and uses it towards its own advantage. When it finds a desirable Asian guy no doubt he'll be used. The Walking Dead and Fast and Furious for example.

Do you want white protagonists on a typical chinese kung fu movie.?

Mission Impossibru

>Implying that's a bad thing

Yeah, we are...

can anyone post that one image of asians vs blacks over 3 generations where the asians go from working some shitty job to their grandson being a doctor

Sorry we're full.

Being American is being without culture, chasing after money, doing anything for money. USA is land of migrants, land of interracial, land of no culture.
Here's proof:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_minister
USA and Canada have no culture, no need for culture minister.

Who cares about asians when we can put more niggers in film?

unfortunately for them

Its funny how there was no bitching about all members of attack on titan being nip even though in the animu they were white

Fast and Furious 6 is 32%. Harold and Kumar 30%. And the two of them have higher ratings on imdb and rotten tomatos than what you posted, which looks shitty beyond belief. But then again, it looks like a spoof film.

Even those two are shit imo.

Most critics would beg to differ compared to Asian School Girls.

Expat weeb detected

Maybe chinks should stop being manlets.

JIDF please.

Fuck dude I just hate niggers and middle eastern people.

>Asian Captain America

>not jews as well

Yea I had this Asian kid as a roommate and he'd always complain about how Asian men are barely in media and when they are they're typically Asexual and not masculine at all. The funny thing is that the kid was the least manly person I ever met and acted more like a female than a male.

if hollyjude cucks could replace niggers by chinks it'd be less irritating desu