Other urls found in this thread:

fuckmytoes.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Like?

Would love a footjob from those

Sweet telescope bro

Nice bot thread.

Wife's feet in action. Kik is NJBaller99 if you want to trade pics or vids. Tried to pick the one with the least dick in it.

more?

fuckmytoes.com

Wifes feet

I don't think so. Idk who posted the first one, but I had the other 2 and I love those 3 pics so I finished it. Wish I knew of more

love seeing classic foot sluts

There is one girl that I only saw posted once or twice. It is the very picture that got me into feet but I can't seem to find it anywhere. She had black emo/scene hair and I think shes wearing a red plaid shirt and licking her toes. Does that ring a bell for anyone at all?

Looking for that barefoot hippie chick

Who are your favorite classic feet sluts?

more?
i know theres one of her wearing a modern warfare 2 shirt

Sam, bri, and Katherine are my fave sluts

I love sam. Dont see her much anymore though sunch she found out her feet were jerkoff material.

Bri and katherine are great. Awesome feet especially on bri. I wouldnt say theyre classic though. Recent for the most part

Aunt feet?

Took a few pics of my girl today.

Bri op here, glad you two regard her and her feet so highly

Speaking of classic foot sluts, whatever happened to Foot Slut Tracy. I liked her.

lovley. any moar?

yep. what do you think?

anyone with this yoga teacher

love the pink hue and the paleness. look soft but also like she doesn't take too much care of them. not a deal breaker but they would be perfect if she did.

Interest?

They were a little dry today, yeah. Still nice and soft for the most part, though.

yessir

wwyd

found this pic today and had a good fap, sure you guys will appreciate it

yeah, they look great, maybe get her to put cream on them at night. what do you like to do with them? are you into the smell?

no

Post more Bri

never forgetti

That is a nice pic

I do sometimes, but we are both really busy, and she goes with sandals a lot so they don't get to stay moist in socks.

I love how they smell. She wore the same socks every day on a weekend-long trip one time, and they were rank afterwards. couldn't get enough. she loves taunting me with them when they are smelly.

that's pretty hot, im a big smell guy too. thanks for sharing my man

Sure thing. Here is one where they are in slightly better condition.

Need more Bri

ex feet feel free to request moar

nice. saving all of them

Gurl friend

My girlfriends feet are amazing

moar?

My little slut wifey

Good spot for a stamp, genius.

Which one was Sam?

Let's see Sam

Best place for free foot vids?

What is your favorite aspect of feet? The sight? Smell? Taboo? I'm one of those autists that are into anything feminine. so small, smooth feet that aren't flat are attractive to me. The footfags that post in depth shit about sniffing feet (usually some weird incestuous shit) disgust me and make me ashamed of my attraction to feet.

However you made the connection between smelling feet and incest is retarded.

Is that Sam

Prove me wrong, most of the food sniffing fags are into incest. I'll wait.

Prove yourself right, you ricky tack whack little sack.

maybe the taboo part? it might just be asthetic though. seeing feet in flipflops in the summer and spring time is so rewarding. i really like it when a girl takes her shoes and socks off and cuddles me. feet in my lap are great. ive never done any sexual foot stuff, but i dont really have a desire too. a girl being barefoot definietly enhances the situation though.

none of this explains why i enjoy jerking it to pictures from wiki feet or tease videos like the webm you posted

I can only imagine how uncomfortable those fishnets are with shoes on

Such nice feet, really hot knowing they get stinky too, thanks man.

Fuck me!!!

Who cares about the feet. Is that Despicable Me?

Fijidew?

Damn, those soles are painted.