Dubs decides what I say/b/ros

Dubs decides what I say/b/ros

I got that gorilla dick nigga I make dyke pussy wet

Reroll

You want sum fuk

I was browsing spotify's hottest singles earlier and there must be some mistake because your name was nowhere to be found :thinking:

Eugenics is the only way to advance the human race.

Oh Christ, you're one of those cunts who use filters. Please, kill yourself.

(Also, OP. A word of advice. Initiate conversation with a "hello" or "how are you" before you let Dubs Decide. This will be so that the victim will no simply ignore your conversation upon reading your introduction to her.)

can i eat your poop

My wit is sharp, like the edge of a samurai's katana. Haha, so what are you up to?

reroll

>I got the one dong to ruin them all

What is the best method to go about sucking my own dick?

I'm the kreme supreme that'll make you dream till your pussy is a stream

Reroll

Rape is a perfect example of survival of the fittest,and natural selection.

I love how pandas are like the ying-yang haha, like how we can all get along. Like black people and white people haha. Don't you agree?

Pandas are lame

P.S. to OP

By doing this, you will also see who is actively available for conversation by giving you their time. Most dubs decide threads die quickly due to the fact that the woman simply does not respond. She could be busy and afk or simply not interested in conversing with a nigger. Shoot some greetings to a number of people and upon receiving a response, post them in the dubs decide thread.

I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door….

Winrar

deliver fag

rollin

Well, good luck OP