There's no reason for aliens to attack a planet like ours for basic resources like water or oxygen...

There's no reason for aliens to attack a planet like ours for basic resources like water or oxygen, as you just can get those easier elsewhere.
The only resource that you can't find anywhere else but in a planet like ours is what we created, our inventions and our movies etc etc etc..

Which means that if we got any sort of alien contact, most likely was some advanced race pirating EVERYTHING we did, and MPAA/RIAA/ESA could not do a damn thing to stop em.
They probably cracked our DRMs in seconds, and downloaded from netflix with impunity.

yo what if aliens are sexy ad fuck. thatd be sick. what do you think space tits look like?

Three tits, one chest.

oh shit me and my buddy could tit fuck at the same time

>The only resource that you can't find anywhere else but in a planet like ours is what we created, our inventions and our movies etc etc etc

You are grossly overlooking how tasty we might be.
Or the % some of our organs/bones/etc could save their industries on manufacturing costs.
Or how good the combination of our monkey hands & tiny ape brains would be at some form of servitude. Perhaps in the area of their genitals.

Humans have awful shit in their bodies in general.
Predators generally get icked after the first bite for a reason, but well, you never know what the alien taste might be.

You understand literally nothing about aliens. Go read a book you dumb nerd. They obviously would land here because look at crop circles, let's hear you explain that one.

There's no "space". We live in a flat earth enclosed by a dome.

Maybe the crop circles are just their crack intro?
Some sorts of "CRACKED BY FAiRLiGHT"?

kek

As comical as it sounds aliens may be able to harvest our brains for raw computing power

As opposed to well done computing power?

aliens would never visit us. I mean would you want to visit a planet where there is death everyday since the planet was made?? I mean i wouldnt. think about it why would you want to visit a planet that has retards that are entertained with fidget spinners and minecraft. for fuck sakes we still hate other people because of their skin color or religion. And dont get me started on religion probably the biggest reason an advanced species wouldnt want to see us. But for this last reason alone I wouldnt visit earth
the kardasians

Nigga, they goin eat us

In this scenario you don't "visit" earth.
You fly by, press the big download button, run it thru a cracker software to break any DRM and categorize the media and distributes it on space torrent.

check 'em

Can easily get water and oxygen elsewhere? Where nigger?

But what happens when aliens used to live in earth but for some reasons they left and now want to return? and they are also some kind of plant civilization

If you have the tech to cross intergalactic space easily, getting water & oxygen from the mass overabundance of ice in the universe is no big deal at all.

Just get a comet for water, and separate it for oxygen and hydrogen with electricity.

>our inventions
If they have the tech to cross interstellar space then we literally have nothing tech-wise to offer.

Most humans that have eaten human said it was pretty good.

If they invaded it would be for one of two reasons.
1: To enslave the population.
2: Protean. yes we are also protean as well as almost every living thing on the planet.

Like long pork, I keep hearing.

Yes, we have nothing they can use obviously.
But it's still entertaining to see how things works on a different primitive planet.

>Protean

This is assuming that they belong to our evolutionary tree, the likelihood that our protein is of any use to them is exceedingly low.
Also, if they're intergalactic, they're going to be able to turn raw resources into their food. Going interstellar hunting is probably the least efficient method of feeding.

We crossed oceans in wooden boats for resources. We're on the cusp of going to other planets for resources and expansion. Why would it be so far fetched that someone out there would covet our beachfront property but without all the human roaches running around?

>The only resource that you can't find anywhere else but in a planet like ours is
Melanin.

Agreed.

I'm sure no one would have a problem handing alien s all the niggers we got

Like if you ever get caught eating another human and get caught you'll say " I made a mistake, tasted like shit anyways"

Kek. I already use my melanin to contact 8th dimensional beings. They confirm they helped us build da pirmids and dat we wuz def kangs.

You happen to have any freckles?

Why lie you're already found guilty

slaves

You happen to be a nigger?

Spacefag here, you are on point.

But the main attraction is trolling /x/ hard.

You play the long game. Get everyone else interested in your sickery in hopes of someday becoming normal.

>our entertainment levels are in anons post

Yep, there's a chance that your post will be read by an alien.

>implying people and their day to day lives aren't the drama
>implying the earth isn't one big T.V show for aliens
>implying you've never seen southpark
are you underaged or just a faggot?
everyone's seen southpark...

>uploads our brains to the alien cloud
>eats out bodies for protien
THEY'RE HUMANE AT LEAST HUEHUEHUE