Man, poor Bill. He's not looking too good lately. Eh, I'm sure he'll be fine

Man, poor Bill. He's not looking too good lately. Eh, I'm sure he'll be fine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E-MtJBAZvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck, is this real?
what happened to him?, he was my favorite potus.

>pedophile president
>Mexico's favorite

Not even surprised famalam

Old billy is just thinking off all those fresh new interns hillary will feed him with when she wins

kek
And he's just as old as high energy Trump: both are 69
This is what feminism does to a man...

AIDS probably

Those days are over Paco

he's a skinny old white dude who is smiling for his soon-to-be president wife

what's wrong in this picture?

This

>when the dank memes hit you

Shillary is sapping his life force to fuel her non existant meme magic.

>filename.

All 3 of them look like shit. Guess all the bullshit, lies and corruption caught up to them, hard to sleep at night. Hillary is a fat stuffed sausage in a business suit, Chelsea looks like a fat bloated idiot and well Billie, he has blood on his hands.

he's like 90 or what

Holy shit. He's so thin and he aged so suddenly in the last year and a half.

I guess he has an undisclosed disease, right?

>Hillary is a fat stuffed sausage in a business suit,
>Chelsea looks like a fat bloated idiot

Nothing new there.

>he's like 90 or what
Born: August 19, 1946 he's 69

>he's 69

Bet he likes that age.

What do you think will happen if Bill Clinton dies during the election? Would Hillary suddenly get a ton of sympathy votes? Would she drop out because of some small feint shred of empathy left for her husband (if any still exists at this point)? Would Trump continue his bashing of Bill's sexual past?

Hillary even has foreskin.

That reptilian needs to shed his skin

do you reckon he's passed on the aids he so clearly has to her or nah

Bill died two years ago
some of Hillaries underling had to wear his skin, so they can fake a happy marriage to get votes

He got the Aids. To much sex with 3rd world whores.

>undisclosed
>mfw

I'm almost entirely certain that Bill will either die or reveal a terminal disease, before the presidential election.

Trump will get shit on if that happens.

Looks like Hillary's Weekend at Bernie's.

Veganism and/or after effects of Mk ultra-esque mind control

Wouldn't surprise me if marxist liberals would use a dying man to push their shit agenda.

Both of them look really ill of late. And is it me or is shillary covering her neck a lot now.

Hillary is a lich. She sucked the life out of him.

"Weekend at Bill's" would be awesome.

All the stress of those dodgy emails.

WTF is wrong with Chelseas face? She looks horrid, something happened to these 3, they were exposed to some shit that wrecked them.

Lets talk about Chelsea instead

She's gonna kill him to neutralize the rape accusations against him and try to ride the pity wave to the White House, isn't she? He's now looking even worse than he did in that webm.

she's got him drugged :(

this. Absolutely this. A dead husband will make her rise in the polls. Rape husband will end her. Dead husband will not be subjected to rape claim scrutiny

Yes it is called being a vegan.

antifreeze jello

If Bill drops dead, Hillary will win sympathy points and votes. Maybe she's poisoning him.

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS MEME JUST IN CASE TO LOWER SYMPATHY FOR LE POOR HILLWYMMYN WHOSE HUSBAND JUST DIED.

Also, praise Kek.

THICC

Syphilis

someone made a pretty legitimate sounding post here a while back that he has an illness that will be disclosed to garner sympathy after the general election begins.

>have to sit through hillary rally
>fuck it take LSD

Every time you see someone wasting away like this, you can bet it's AIDS.
Shillary is probably praying he dies of "undisclosed causes" before November so she can play the widow for sympathy. Hell, it might be in the script.

And how ugly she is?

Hilary is gonna sacrifice him like Dany did to Khal Drogo

It seems that way. He looks like an end stage cancer sufferer these days.

> attend rally for turbocunt wife
> eh, fuck it there'll be tons of young MILFS
> arrive, stare out into the crowd
> nothing but hambeasts, uggo feminists and neckbeard gentlesirs
> roll secret-service issue cyanide capsule out from under tongue
> try to bite down but HIV has taken my strength
> mfw

After Hillary's stroke, she conned him into undergoing many surgeries which remove bit and pieces from him to sustain her vitality. She made a quick recovery but the damage done to Bill is irreversible and fatal.

He won't live until November, which is part of Hillary's plan.

Yeah, it's called being married to Hillary.

>women are the primary victims of war.jpg
Just wait until Bill dies mid-cycle and she "summons the courage to go on" against "mean, bigoted, racist" trump to sweep the election

Excessive drug use. It's not exactly a secret he liked to enjoy himself quite a bit. He's had a monster of a coke nose for decades.

he's got the aidsssssssssssssssssssssssss

I've always been under the impression they fucking hated each other and have a tacit agreement with Bill being allowed to fuck whoever he wants

Heres the real image, but still looks fucked up

Fire up the meme machine. We need preemptive memes of all the suspicious deaths linked to the Clintons next to a comparison of how fast Bill is deteriorating with a question like "who would get more sympathy, dead husband or rape husband'

key-ute

agreed, leaf

damn it

That's the first actually good JUST edit I've seen

Literally LOLd

Hillary would look just as bad if it weren't for the makeup and dyed hair.

Is that Chelsea Clinton?

She looks literally nothing like either of them. She has a huge kike nose.
Did Hillary cuck Bill with some Goldman Sachs banker?

youtube.com/watch?v=8E-MtJBAZvw

Look up Webb Hubbell.

KEK thanks man

When do you think the last time Hillary and Bill fucked was?

I bet the conception of Chelsea was the last time.

His campaign managers probably showed him data about the favorability of fathers so some chubby girl sucked him off then spit the cum into a used Ziploc bag and then Hillary poured it down her cunt.

>Bills face when third party creampie in Hillary without even touching her

Ghost of Vince Foster keeping them up at night with spooky sounds

Hillary doesn't need Bill's cock. She's a strong woman who could get any man.

Today you're alright in my book Britain

Chelsea doesn't look anything like either of them, so I'm going to say they never fucked.

Stop!
These are Hillary shills trying to meme Bill to death, do not contribute to these threads.

JUST

he's gonna die, she'll get the sympathy vote and seal the fuckin deal for her position.

Screenshot this.

MONICA

>don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again

MY

>don't talk to me or Jennifer Flowers' surrogate daughter ever again

did you see him talk recently? there's something seriously wrong with him

SHIT

CIGAR

Tons of Coke and having HIV from all the underage/adult prostitutes he's raped.

He looks like a zombie. But what do you expect? Anyone that would spend as much time as he has with Hillary will end up like that. She's a succubus, albeit a really ugly one. Bill has a parasitic infestation and it's his wife. No wonder he fucked around. It was the only thing keeping him alive.

MY god, that witch is draining the life force out of him

UP

Hillary is probably poisoning him for this very reason.

But Trump is just going to shitpost on Twitter about how Bill died of AIDS and was an asshole who fucked everything that moved. Then the ball will shift back into his court.

I really do think there is something wrong with him. Like he's not all there. A stroke or something.

AIDS Bill

JUST

not Bill's duagheter

I know it's old news but it's still fucking crazy to think that he was shoving cigars up fat girls cunts and assholes IN THE OVAL OFFICE while on the phone with world leaders and reviewing national security documents

If Sup Forums was around then......God......just imagine the memes.

Yuros would be calling us "americigar" to this day

AIDS