What would you do to my sister?

What would you do to my sister?

Keep it nasty, fellas

Other urls found in this thread:

mumstits.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here are her sweet tits

How you get this user?

why, consensual sex in the missionary position of course.

I found this shit on her phone

mature mom cams mumstits.com

summerfag

More if you gottem, don't be stingy

looks like this whore i use to fuck who would call me daddy, good times

I'm assuming you wanna smash well what have you done with her or any experiences u care to share?

>Keep it nasty, fellas

Deep throat training.

Ah fuck it. Gore fags. No stories although I do wanna tap that ass

I would rule every bit of clothing of that woman and fuck her raw till she screams. Than I would shut her up by sticking my dick down her throat until she coughs up my seed. Repeat four time a week

Tell her that her brother is posting photos of her online for basement dwelling weebs to masturbate to

The real question is "What haven't I done to your slut sister?"

This is a safe space, OP. As her brother, what's your personal fantasy with her?

Ram her in the ass till she bleeds

Summer is just beginning ain't it

dude , im starting to believe every man in his life at some point has a bitch that looks a lot like this , that has mental issues and calls him daddy.
Maybe shes an astral projection of the same girl , who knows.
Also ,
>Keep it nasty
Bring over a bunch of friends and stretch her asshole , then paint her face white.

Try to fuck her. Send a dicc picc on accident and see what she says.

Age of sis user? Mines 18 she's ripe for the picking

That's it? Would you want her to call you big/little bro during sex? [spoiler]Would you cum in her pussy as she moans your name?[/spoiler]

I wont exactly tell her age. Know what I'm saying?

Gore user u are my favorite user

I feel you desu I won't judge but she got a phat ass Man U need to get up in there how u plan on doing it?

I would give her a gram of carfentanil and tell her to sprinkle it on your fucking breakfast cereal.

Same.

I would take a long sewing pin, skewer her eye with it, leaving it in there for a few seconds, just in her eye socket with a needle deeeeeeep in her eye.

Then pull it out trying to preserve the optical nerve. I don't know how long it is, but see if you can get it down to her mouth. Either way, make her eat it.

Then I would throw acid on half her face so it melted a little. Then I would release her.

yawn