Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cc86
streamable.com/6j30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck paul

if you like paul you're a try hard redditor

BEAST MODE

go paul

damn paul sounding pretty good, hes taking paulies place.

knows hes enemy #1

hes going after natalie and james
100%
>shes playing the victim, shes good at it

will not attack corey or nicole
might do a final four with them

truly a student of the 100 day misting game

Paul went to Pepperdine

James hasn't made any wrong moves for his game but he hasn't made any actual moves either. he got Frank out but had to completely fuck Bridgette over live in front of everyone and there isn't much time left for him to make a move.

he'll have to get vic/paul out this week and then do some good shit on the DE breaking up nicorey and maybe getting the other guy out too

Could /fit/ somehow manage to come back once again if he gets evicted next week?

LMAO

streamable.com/cc86

Paul just looked at the camera and said did you retards even cross reference blah blah blah

fuck you Paul I don't have to cross reference shit you're just a fucking midget in a house that I'm watching for free entertainment

James is right

lost

>Vfw

hilarious Paul was just trying to get close to Nicory to trick James but he accidentally tricked Nic into believing him

this cast is so dumb I bet they'd vote vic to win even after being evicted twice

>"You guys don't know what it is like living with Michelle, she is bat shit crazy." - Paul

>James goes to have not room to sleep
>Nat wakes him up 10 mins later

she has issues

Just got done reading the last thread

>/bb/ actually thinks girls masturbate

Are you all virgins or something?

seeing as how you just read through the last thread on a fucking show day, you're a virgin

So this is the first season in 10 years I haven't watched a single episode of. Mainly because I had IRL shit going down for the first month but...

Am I missing anything?

No, it's shit. Watch BB17 again, or wait for the online-only season in a month or two.

oh here we go Moo is gonna go try to find out why Vic is hanging out with Paul right now. so she's going to sit down with him and do her retard voice sooooo like you were hanging out with Paul earlier? liiiiike what was that abouttttt?

Other than qt Fridgette moments, no

You missed a sweet girl

You missed BB Kino

streamable.com/6j30

meant for

you mean a hardcore feminist bitch who holds a grudge against a guy because he said a girl had fake tits and some how thats horrible thing to say but its ok to call someone a manlet shortman complex. you go girl!

>bridgette is a stupid petty feminist
if she didnt pair up with frank she would have been hated the whole time

reminder its okay to bully men and treat them like shit but not women

> /BB/

>IS

>SCRAMBLING

Paul telling someone else to shut the fuck up is more annoying than this faggot trying to spam a feminist fight all by himself

>UUUuuuuuuhhhhhh Coreyyyy is, uh, the cutest guyyyy and ummm he's nice

>big brother in current year
Trash in the early 2000's, probably trash now. Judging u all desu.

THATS SO MEAN

Straight white men are the most discriminated-against group in America today.

do you think bridgette is such a bitch because she has an unappealing body and no tits?

What did she do?

i really dont know if she was misting or production tried to turn her into a feminist superhero.

that right there i saw in the jury house was pretty fucking disgusting.

i have a feeling its production.

Like Paul, an Armenian, or Paulie, an Italian?

No cus she has high self-esteem

Dragged Paulie

>autistic Pauliefags still out in force

Manlets when will they learn?

They wont.

if no one knew paul was italian and had a different voice no one would say he wasnt white

They should have just cloned Bridgette and made this season Bridgette and 13 Bridgette clones.

paulie* i mean

have you seen his Jew beard?

That'd be insufferable.

>14 birdgette's vying for 500k
>all comps are bake-offs

with my luck i'd root for one of the bridgettes eliminated pre jury.

Reddit is mad because Bridge said she was a feminist. She's just a good girl who needs to be told what to believe. Women can't think for themselves, which is why they rely on the media to tell them how to live until they find a good guy.

>They have to evacuate after 20 days because the house is so filled with cookies that it's a safety hazard

she'd win the battle back

>James: "Victor do you need to borrow a shirt?"

And all the insecure girls banded together to shit on her.

they thought she was fake and they were right all along. shes not a sweet innocent girl shes a hardcore feminist

they haven't given him his suitcase yet

>ian getting flustered on rhap when asked about moochelle

that was cute

can you tell us when she was a bitch?

I hate to have to say this. I've come to a conclusion that you might not expect out of me, but I feel like I have to speak up, even if it turns you guys against me.
I think Bridgette is a robot sent from the future to show us what the ideal person is. There is no other explanation for it. How can a human being be that great, beautiful, and sweet?
Sorry if this comes as a shock.

bro that's very offensive to women. I don't know if you know this, but I have a daughter and i feel you are disrespecting her.

>Natalie to Victor: Literally, it's as if this whole week didn't happen. This week did not happen in my book.

define hardcore feminist

when she made Paulie feel bad duh

Paulie shut the fuck up, and go eat some fruit loops.

That's why you gotta raise her right Devin and not turn her into a whore

Bridgette is a waste
She's a mess
A big fat mistake

Soooo... thinking and believing Bridgette was amazing all this time was all a lie!?

After her bitchfest in the juryhouse it's official fuck Bridgette

She is no longer cute, she is a cunt

>James: This season made me feel like I've worked, like I went to work.

yes.

we got misted

>Misogynists getting BTFO

>mfw she's Elpeo Puru

>this samefag does it every thursday night with a different thing to samefag about

Is Big Brother in the ultimate fantasy youth package?

18-graduation bash with limo
19-first year of fraternity and lose virginity to sorostitute in some epic way which involves puking somewhere naughty
21-drive a ferrari to vegas, have sex with a hooker and bet 1000 bucks and win something
out of it, but go broke paying for friends bail
22-graduate and create a boxing gym
24-get bored and do Big Brother and win 500K
26-get popular enough to do Survivor and win million
30-sail a boat around the world, hitting each stop and romancing hot babes.
35-you are old, stories to tell your kids after you have some at 45

BTW this is basically a immature male fantasy bucket list from a guy who has too much time on his hands.

>we

no jury house caps? she was making some pretty qt faces

Vote for ACP now!

Anybody but Bridgette

what was it last time? something about how Paulie and Corey was true loyal white friendship that nonwhites couldn't understand?

>35 minutes into star wars episode 5, the empire strikes back
>she looks at you like this

wat do?

don't look at her because i must stay loyal to my gf

Talk about my profile view or Ashten.

victor/corey/paul sounds pretty comfy

Got a few

zakiyah was looking good too.

This one is from when she got to jury.

aww, i hope he feels bad for voting her out

dem shorts

no he doesnt

You got any of Z's titties sittin right? Like when they were all on the couch before Paulie walked in

Or or her ass in that tight, peach colored skirt

>tfw she hugged him on three separate occasions during this segment.

>Thinking there is only one person that disagrees with you. You have some serious issues.

I also hate Bridgette and just got into the thread now for the first time tonight. Stay paranoid.