Best way to die plz give me detailed instructions b

best way to die plz give me detailed instructions b

by posting nudes

incoming dubs btw

In your sleep. Or during intercourse.

nudes =/= death

Old age?

Not ideal :0(

Heroin overdose I guess? You don't want something painful, a gun would be quick but it would leave a mess.

Looking for something I can find at home if I wanted to spend $ I would just get an 8ball

What's so shitty that you wanna die?

natural causes of course

I saw this show on ID where a wife fed her husband anti-freeze(for cars) to kill him, it was a sweet taste she mixed in his drinks. Think they may have changed formulas though because of it being used like that.

Are you a trap? please tell me you aren't

My mental health is a killer

Choke yourself with your panties and post pics for us.

Where can I find anti freeze? or what is it in

Thats bullshit, I mixed a couple ounces in a tall can of rock star. The taste was horrid, vomited immediately.

Whos going to find your body?

100% female

Dont do it you are hot!
Find yourself a handsome man and go have a good ol fuck.
It will make you change your mibs

Any compliment about your looks that I give will sound creepy, so compliment yourself for me.
Also you should go to the local club, hook up with someone you shouldn't, and get shot in an alleyway. Death achieve.

I don't own panties strong enough to choke myself

dig a hole in your yard, climb in, cover yourself with dirt, wait until you're dead.

Well, I hope you pull through. My advice to you is that, if you don't care about dying, then you shouldn't be afraid to take radical action to address whatever is bothering you. I mean... if you're willing to blow your head off, or jump off a building, why not just say "who gives a fuck," and fix your problems with the fearlessness of someone who isn't afraid to die?

10/10 dont do it...
but you would be 11/10 with some blood

Just take 7,500-10,000 mg of tylenol spaced throughout. 2,500 mg every 3-4 hours.

go to bed, Asher.

PROTIP: anons dont know this is a chaturbate girl who's looking to rope suckers into her shit for tokens.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS, FUCK YOU WHORE.

I don't live in an area where I would get shot

Well, I said I think they changed it. It was an old murder mystery show.
Usually in a blue container, not sure if you'd have any. It's not something that needs to get replaced often.
Can you post pics anyways, please user-kun?

The only buildings high enough to jump off of here are monitored 24/7 because our city's suicide rate is through the roof

My point had nothing to do with jumping off a building.

Please don't, I would totally be friends with you if this weren't an over the internet thing.

hi whore. this is Sup Forums. why are you here.

I've never posted a selfie on /b before sorry for your mistake go sage elsewhere

Thank you

shes a camwhore guys, looking for attention.

What kind of music you listen too? You look like you enjoy TBM or MCR, or Industrial electronic.

DO NOT drink antifreeze or has an effect of intoxication at first then you fall asleep after that you wake up with severe liver pain and you die of liver failure. Not a pleasent way to go.

Nice generic whore image?

death.

Jump on this dick fucking attention whore.

its the same girl guys, i know who she is IRL. dunno why she's out here looking for attention.

I listen to a lot of trap and gesaffelstein

I was present when my close friend killed himself, I called an ambulance but they got there too late. He had cut down both of his arms. He said something about the feeling of life draining from his body. Don't kill yourself. It will lead to pain for everyone around you. I had to watch my friend die. This was three years ago. His mom became a drunk and died in a car crash. I haven't seen his dad since he died. My parents knew him well and they blame me for letting it happen. I almost came to kill myself too. But then I realized that it would just do the same thing to thosee close to me. Even if you think you don't know anyone who will care. Trust me. Someone does.

i dont wanna be that guy to blow up her spot but.........

she's legit a whore. you'll never see another pic w/out this angle, it's her 'good side'. etc. HEY ASHER GO TO BED AND GTFO MY Sup Forums

build a bomb and blow up a fucking mosque.... very simple to make a bomb.

naw

she also thinks she's harley quinn, or some delusional bullshit.

Lots of my friends have died but I'm incredibly selfish haha, I'm sorry to hear that though

Go out to a train track and wait for it to run you over?

top fucking kek. stop with the wig and the hat and the retarded eyebrow shit, i know it's you. and so does everyone else. we can easily match all facial features you dumb cunt.

Thats feasible thank you

/thread make sure to scream "for our lord and savior jesus christ"

not you huh?

topkek

She's to cute to be a whore.

Hear that OP? Break your whore life and go be happy and have a small group of close friends.
Go get stupid fucking pizza with your friends.
Don't post whore shit anywhere.
Enjoy a rainy day at the library.
Get off Sup Forums and make something good of yourself, your TOO CUTE TO BE A WHORE!

Gr8 channel

It's not feasible. You're just gonna cause train delays for everyone that day. I hate people that an hero by train.

I have few pics without the wig lol I don't have hair anymore

are you a fucking retard, i'm legit showing you pics of this whores facebook, and her chaturbate. 'too cute to be a whore' go fuck yourself.

i'll put her goddamn real name and address in here but i don't want to get banned for raids. she's a slut. a rape accusing slut. she cries rape.

SHE PUTS PEOPLE IN JAIL AFTER SAYING SOMEONE RAPED HER. AND I AM SHOWING YOU CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE THAT I KNOW THIS HUMAN BEING IRL AND THAT SHE IS A CAMWHORE SLUT PSYCHO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGGOTS.

You're the only retard here the girl you're posting looks nothing like her lol

I just wanna see some tiddy

this's Sup Forums.
no one'ere fucking cares, were just 'ere to be entertained

Shaggy - Wasn't Me

My name is Rynn

bitch you change your hair every goddamn week.

>i'd be posting more and faster but fuck captscha

Then why isn't she posting more timestamp or gtfo

breh. different eye color. different jaw. different chin. no mark beside nose.

not her, gtfo and do ur homework

That's really hot underwear. More of the black underwear

I can't tell if its the same person. But either way who gives a shit?

fuck off white knight. i fucked this girl. did you? no. but hey, if she wants to off herself, let's see it live. she has no problem shoving shit in her pussy live for random people on cam. lets see suicide by cam. and again, fuck you, loser virginal faggot.

Not sure either, it looks somewhat alike but too blurry.

contacts. they are cheap. jackass.

If you aren't trying to help me die gtfo please and thank you

Why does it even fucking matter who she is?

I thought you decided on the train thing?

>Faces off against four opponents
>Kills one and stands victorious
>Becomes dead by other three

dude r u retard?

Try razor blades

I need atleast two solid ideas

Here op its either the pic or just buy dry ice, lock yourself in a room and you will just fall asleep but never wake up

Thank you, much love

Why would you want that perty fave dead

protip guys, op is barely 19. she is, in fact, a known tinychat/chaturebate psycho slut form upstate new york. i checked into her facebook from the file names and it's the same girl.

What an ugly fucking bitch lmao why are you dressed like a clown? Do you even speak Russian? Idi nahui blyat

hurhur look at me i am OP. isnt mi mane so purty?

you're not trying to die, this is attention whore 101.

I HOPE YOUR DADDY RAPES YOU AGAIN.

You look like a Wal-Mart Kate mckinnon

You know, people like you make me so mad "waah I wanna kill myself because I'm 'ugly' and think bad about myself waahh" you're bringing all that to yourself have you ever thought about that? Maybe if you could think positively about yourself just once everything could be better dumb bitch "oh yea ama go to Sup Forums and ask people how to kill myself and not really do it lol I hate myself lol" you're a fucking retard whore judging from your picture you look perfectly fine what the fuck are you whining about, there's actual real suicidal people somewhere in here and you're fucking nothing but am attention whore, come back later with actual reasons.

Go to london no go zones

What does the dry ice do?

Show me your asshole

I dont think your ugly and all problems can be solved, its not like these 12 year olds would understand but yeah.

Also nice tits and lips.

Also why would you kill yourself if you could live on the edge.

For everyone yelling whiteknight thumbs up on being yet another sheep who thinks hes cool.

Da im zaderzhivayetsya, poetomu ya pytayus' umeret'. also yes I do clown makeup in my spare time, I was hoping to go to clown college in California but I want to die instead

Oh in my fucking God capital G.

What is the Holy Son is scrawled on your face?

Why do you "want to die"?

I live by there, gimme a good Ol' fuck n I'll do it for ya.

Just don't look at me

Meet up
Fuck your brains out
Leave you at home bound to a strong vibrator
Make you suffocate on my dick
Im in germany so I can also just leave you at a teen refugee "house"

so you like degrading yourself so others have an easier time degrading you?

Good job, yup, its working

Btw. I wouldn't kill myself if I were you