Sup Forums, what's the best brand of vodka and why is it Absolut

Sup Forums, what's the best brand of vodka and why is it Absolut

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aristocrat

Looks Russian as Fuck

Heaven Hill, only 12 bucks for a half gall.

Literally anything. As long as it's cold and you have orange juice.

Beluga goes down well. Absolut is good, but it's nothing special.

vodka's disgusting, if you're drinking spirits, have some class, drink something like scotch
>but i can't afford it
then you shouldn't be buying alcohol in the first place you irresponsible twat

Scotch gets irresponsibly guzzled with sugary soda, what's the difference?

vodka is for poor slavs, and scotch is for gentlemen

What if I want to be a slav

why would you want to be a slav

Finlandia or Russian Standard Platinum

Tito's

The best I've had is probably grey goose bud I regularly drink new amsterdam.
>tfw alcoholic

Slavs have more fun

Also Stolichnaya is king

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
westerners are happier than slavs

Vodka is Vodka
Just buy the cheap stuff.

>As an aggregated total and over the course of their entire life
>Slavs still have more fun drunk than a bunch of faggots sitting around in suits drinking "sophisticated" poison

Never have I heard a good drunk story start with "we had some scotch and..."

Buy the reasonably priced stuff. I've had cheap vodka, once. Never again. Crystal Palace if anyone is wondering. It's so cheap but drinking it straight makes me want to puke.

I personally like Tito's

having drunk stories in the first place, especially being proud of them, is a sure sign someone is a degenerate

Ciroc or Grey Goose

Tito's is my favorite

Never tried titos but everyone fuckin raves about it

Both are too expensive for my taste

Imo Beluga is the best but it's expensive

>he types from his basement on his cheeto encrusted keyboard

Temporarily poisoning yourself with any type of liquor is pointless if you don't get stories out of it, acting differently enough to have a worthwhile story is the desired effect you retard

Svedka is pretty decent but to be fair all vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol.

alcohol is good for aiding conversation, if you have to rely on it to get stories, you have a pathetic life

absolut is absolute crap.

this is a real vodka, kids.

tito's tastes like nothing, belvedere is pretty good. if you drink shitty vodka like svedka, smirnoff or even grey goose., you'll get that rubbing alcohol taste.

when you taste vodka, the less you can taste is better. you're looking for texture above all. i recommend tito's, belvedere, beluga, or hanger one.

Will have to try tito's someday.

>he didn't even question why i know what rubbing alcohol tastes like.

Try everything once!

>alcohol is good for aiding conversation
I bet you also eat cheese on crackers AND cucumber sandwiches on your wildest friday night

As for me, I get better stories out of drinking than my everyday life, which again, is the point.

ciroc is an abomination and grey goose is a poor imitation of belvedere. how can you stand that obviously added perfume flavoring? clearly marketed to women.

i didn't question it because you can find out more through smell than you can with taste.

you should try to find other things to do for fun. look into martial arts, urbex, hiking/climbing/canyoning/etc.

I do most of those, and they're a lot more fun drunk lol...

getting into fights with people in bars, stumbling into random buildings as you try to find a place to pass out on the street, or just passing out in the woods?

Try saving someone from a burning building while crossed as hell, getting driven around a ghetto at 3am and making friends with locals, and starting an axe throwing competition while making smores with friends, then come back to me boy.

>vodka is superior, drunk is superior

saving people from burning buildings isnt something you do for fun/because you're drunk, its something you do because your a decent person. fair enough, id have to be drunk to tolerate associating with niggers. weapons and alcohol are a shitty combination, also axe throwing doesnt have many practical uses, mma does

So how often do you pull your head out of your ass for fresh air?

Russian standard for something that is cheap and actually a decent vodka

Grey Goose if you don't mind spending money for something that doesn't really taste like anything

Popov

Absolut is probably the best of widely available and reasonably priced brands

Rye Chopin is my personal favourite. Not a big fan of the wheat and potato ones.

I enjoyed it more than the overpriced Grey Goose and similar brands which some people consider as gourmet as you could get.

Are you poor?

Russian Standard is rough as hell. Green Mark is a bit better and similarly priced but tough to get.

Fuck off with that Swedish shit. Finlandia is the absolute best

Belvedere has become the sign of wealth and a symbol of being cool here, much like a bottle of champagne used to be, so it's expensive as all fuck

I prefer Sobieski, to my understanding it was made by one of the co owners of grey goose and actually beat it coming in second out of a 100 bottle blind tasting. After that the other owner started to say well where's my money, other bro was like you just Ben Afflecke'd my Matt Damon project and basically told him to go kick rocks. They split up and as a big fuck you to grey goose he sells it for half price like 8$ if it's on sale for 750ml.

hrd

New Amsterdam is the best.

Seems legit

i prefer tito's myself
there's a wheat grass vodka called zubrowka that i've heard good things about online. can't find it in stores near me though.