What's your catchphrase Sup Forums?

What's your catchphrase Sup Forums?

>Mine is "It's all good in the 'hood"

mne changes a lot

right now i guess its "for fucks sake" or "fucks sake"

For a while I was channeling McConaughey and saying "alright alright alright" but now most of my sentences end with "fucking mutt" in reference to one of these 5 fucking dogs my family keeps around

Kill me

Trips of homosexuality

Mine is "Don't be play HATIN, cuz I be playa SKATIN"
Don't steal that shit it took a long time to come up with.

"Yeet"

Fuck you and your dubs of double niggery

"fuck that gay shit"

Right back at ya nigger

Kek

hot Toddy gotta hot dolla'

Holy shit triple dubs

Made the mistake of watching better call saul with my wife and now she constantly says sall good man and I nearly strangled her the last time

Fun on the bun

Just like those repeating digits, you a fucking zero

=(

"All is well."

Ohh my

Take a stand join the Klan

I PICK THE GOD DAMN terror of the fucking gods out of my nose! Pardon my language. But YEEEEEHAW, let the sons of God and man bear witness! Even in the belly of the Thunderbird I've been casting out the False Prohets; I'm busting a gut and blowing my O-ring, and ripe to throw a loaf! For I speak only the fucking Truth, and never in my days have I spoken other than! For my every utterance is a lie, including this very one you hear! I say, `Fuck'em if they can't take a joke!' By God, `Anything for a laugh', I say. I am the last remaining Homo Correctus, I am the god damn Man of the Future! I'll drive a mile so as not to walk a foot; I am a human being of the first god damn water! Yes, I'm the javalina humping junkie that jumped the Men from Mars! I drank the Devil under seven tables, I am too intense to die, I'm insured for acts o' God and Satan! I was shanghaied by bodiless fiends and alien jews from a corporate galaxy, and got away with their hubcaps! I cannot be tracked on radar! I wear nothing uniform, I wear no god damn uniform! Yes baby, I'm 23 feet tall and have 13 rows o' teats; I was suckled by a triceratops, I gave the Anti-Virgin a high-protien tonsil wash! I'm a bacteriological weapon, I armed and loaded! I'm a fission reactor, I fart plutonium, power plants are fueled by the sweat from my brow; when they plug me in, the lights go out in Hong Kong! I weigh 666 pounds in zero gravity, come and get me! I've sired retarded space bastards across the Cosmos, I cook and eat my dead; YAH-HOOOO, I'm the Unshaven Thorn Tree of the Atlantis Zoo! I pay no taxes! The Devil's hands are my ideal playground!

Is this a fucking get thread?

I hold the Seven-Bladed Windbreaker; the wheels that turn are behind me; I think backwards! I do it for fun! My imagination is a fucking cancer and I'll pork it before it porks me! The say a godzillion is the highest number there is. Well by God! I count to a godzillion and one! Yes, I'm the purple flower of Hell County, give me wide berth; when I drop my drawers, Mother Nature swoons! I use a python for a prophylactic; I'm thicker, harder and meaner than the Alaskan Pipeline, and carry more spew! I'll freeze your seed before it hits the bathroom tile! YEE! YEEE! I kidnapped the future and ransomed it for the past, I made Time wait up for me to bleed my lizard! My infernal breath wilts the Tree of Life, I left my spoor on the Rock of Ages, who'll tear flesh with me, who'll spill their juice? Who'll gouge with me, whose candle will I fart out? Whoop! I'm ready! So step aside, all you butt-lipped, neurotic, insecure bespectacled slabs o' wimp meat! I'm a Crime Fighting Master Criminal, I am Not Insane! I'm a screamer and a laugher, I make a spectacle of myself, I am a sight! My physical type cannot be classified by science, my `familiar' is a pterodactyl, I feed it dipshits! I communicate without wires or strings! I am a Thuggee, I am feared in the Tongs, I have the Evil Eye, I carry the Mojo Bag; I swam the Bermuda Triangle and didn't get wet! I circumcize dinosaurs with my teeth and make 'em leave a tip; I change tires with my tongue and my tool! Every night I hock up a lunger and extinguish the Sun! I'm the bigfooted devil of Level 14, who'll try to blow me down? I've packed the brownies of the gods, I leak the Plague from my nether parts, opiates are the mass of my religion, I take drugs! Yes, I'm a rip-snorter, I cram coca leaves right into my arm-veins before they're picked off the tree! Space monsters cringe at my tread! I wipe the Pyramides off my shoes before I enter my house. I'm fuel-injected, I'll live forever and remember it afterwords!

I'm immune! I'm radioactive! Come on and give me cancer, I'll spit up the tumor and butter my bread with the juice! I'm supernatural, I bend crowbars with my meat ax and a thought! My droppings bore through the earth and erupt volcanoes in China! Yes, I can drink more wine and stay soberer than all the heathen Hindoos in Asia! YEEE HAW! Gut Blowout! I am a Moray Eel, I am a Komodo Dragon, I am the Killer Whale bereft of its pup! I have a triple backbone, I was sired by the Wolf Man, give me all your Slack! I told Jesus I wouldn't go to church and He shook my hand! I have my own personal saviors, I change 'em every hour, I don't give a fuck if there's life after death, I want to know if there's even any fucking Slack after death! I am a god damn visionary, I see the future and the past in comic books and wine bottles; I eat black holes for breakfast! I bend my genes and whittle my DNA with the sheer force of my mighty will! I steer my own god damn evolution! I ran 'em out of Heaven and sold it to Hell for a profit! I'm enlightened, I achieved `Nirvana' and took it home with me. Yip, yip, YEEEEEEE! I'm so ugly the Speed of Light can't slow me down and Gravity won't tug at my cuffs! When the Rapture comes, I'll make 'em wait! They'll never clean my cage! Now give me some more of-

Not anymore. It's now a pasta thread

"OP is a faggot"

>OP is a faggot

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Not the ideal thing to say when discussing politics with family members....

Writing this? WRITING THIS? I SCREAMED THIS INTO THE FACE OF THE GODS. I opened my lungs and bellowed my cry of existence into the cosmos and made the cosmos flinch! I AM, AND I AM AWESOME, LET ALL TAKE HEED. I am the ninth Beatle, the square root of negative one, the living and undying omnissiah! I am the Protagonist! I have licked the frozen pole without getting my tongue stuck, have plumbed every board there is, and come back with no headache and all their lulz! I remember when /tg/ got shit done! I remember when Sup Forums was love! I remember when Sup Forums was almost good! I eat angel twat for breakfast and wash it down with demon cunt and ten gallons of Red Pop! I set off geiger counters at 500 paces! Courage Wolf WISHES he had my Slack! Bend over and spread `em, because FUCK SHIT YEEEEEE-FUCKIN’-HAAAA! I’m the Hoover Dam, splitting apart and drowning the valley! I’m the Empire State, collapsing across six city blocks! I’m the moon smashing into Termina, and the last hope for everything to be Lost Forever because GOD FUCKING DAMN the other options are worse! I am the man without fear and a living mountain of will, the Last Green Lantern of Earth, the Sum of All Parts and Steve McQueen! I can push a Trabi up over 200mph before changing the oil, I can make a three-Michelin-star meal with nothing but potatoes and the condiment bar! I fixed your wagon last night and I’ll do it again in the morning!

I am Luckbringer, Fuckbringer, and Fuckfucker! I give all the fucks, but none of them are mine! I found D. B. Cooper and learned the sublime art of invisibility! I found Jimmy Hoffa, and learned the Sacred Rites of Kneebreaking! I found Elvis, and learned Soul! I found Moot and LICKED HIS FACE! I have traveled every road in the land, from the sacred sun-bleached roads of Santa Cruz to the infernal pitted highways around Hellgate to the hidden highways in the caves under Kentucky and the President’s Secret Roads that get blotted off satellite maps! I hot swap alternators in less time than it takes a grayface to get gas, I Know that I Know and I Know that I do Not Know! I am brother to the Great Asphalt Dragon! I cornered the market on Plaid Hats, I discovered the secrets of the Masons and Shriners and Elks and the Rotary Club, I punched the ghost of L. Ron Hubbard in his shriveled ectoplasmic cokehead cock! I know the Eleven Herbs and Spices, I know the Secret Formula for Coke, and I have improved on each! I see the threads being pulled, and spray paint them orange so they can’t be hidden anymore! I see the man behind the curtain, and I drag him into the street, screaming! I have reached the state of Weird Enough ™ and surpassed it, and for it I have been curse-blessed by Saint Hunter himself! I have put the bastards of this world on notice, right after I KNEW THEIR DAUGHTERS. Anansi is my dealer, and epignosis is my current high of choice! I grok only the truth, and I shit in the general direction of your endless lies! I have set foot and ass and fist on other worlds, every liminal space is my stomping ground and my ring! I attract them! I draw them like the comments sections draw failure! The heavens beg me for the recipe for my special sauce TO DOUSE THEIR AMBROSIA WITH!

i wish i was dead

"Comrade" as my go to gender neutral-pronoun.

Also: Using "rad" and "wicked" too much.

"Uh oh spaghetti-o!"

>members
This intersection looks familiar hmmm

If your wiggle don't shoogie, then I'ma oogie boogi

I need no gun! I am my own gun, and the loads that I spit are Teflon! I have trained in the ways of the Camel Clutch, the Tombstone Piledriver, and the TRUE Atomic Leg Drop, the one that the False Grappler never learned of! Jacob wrestled with YHWH for three days and nights before God won; I did it for a week, and the judges are still trying to tally up the score! My mind contains multitutes, my blood contains things they’re still looking for at CERN, my bloodline contains horse thieves, kings, gypsies and yeti! CROM tried to bring doom and storms upon my head - I threw the death back at him and kept the rain to wash down my mead! I am BEYOND! I am WITHIN! I am FREE and I will remain FREE for all time and beyond it! The universal laws are mere universal SUGGESTIONS in my presence! I was born of Black Wind, Fire, and Steel, I AM A WERE-ROBOT TRAPPED IN HUMAN SKIN, A MACHINE OF A MAN, A PISTON-DRIVEN V-12 RUNNING ON PURE ETHANOL, PEPPERS, AND INJECTED NITROMETHANE! I am a THING BEYOND THE GODS, for I am MAN, and I have SCREWED THE FATES and stole their RONCO WEAVE-O-MATIC! To stand against me is to stand against THE STORM! Who believes they can beat me in a chili cookoff? WHO DARES TO SEAL THEIR DESTRUCTION?

So, you know, it's not a catchphrase I use frequently. Just every time there's a chili cookoff.

"Good lord" or "Man alive" recently

LOL devolved into KEK and that into, wait for it -
>Jej
I mistyped kek once and now I just say that whenever I'm with friends. Oh, and I tend to use words that start with d for some reason, like decimated, demolished, or destroyed.

"Not with THAT attitude!"

"fair enough"

Mine is 'Niggers gunna nig'

>Don't be stupid be a smarty

o-oh?

Holy fuck the get don't stop

I accidently the whole thing

Mine

Come and join the nazi party

>Damn son
>That sounds like a personal problem to me

I usually say somethings "Tits" if its good, like..

>How was dinner?
>Yeah it was pretty Tits

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE

kill yourself

i always leave that part off.....

I actually say, "Is that a fact?" all the time.

pontibus ut perenni lumine.

May the bridges I burn, light the way.

RIP AND TEAR

idk but get out while you still can

When somebody asks:
"How you doing?"

I answer:
"Just keeping it real and representing"

Okay daddy uwu

"Incesterrific!"

"nigger"

black btw

When life gives you lemons have a lemon party

dude what the hell was that are you okay

Well shit" and I also use "Fuck it

My mom's vagina " best catch phrase

hlp

Death to all jews

Oh, you think you got skills? Nah bud, ya just ill.
As in bile in the belly; slamming back all them pills.
Slamming back all them thrills. Bout enough to make a man break down and kill
Shit gets real like a giant is a hill. Also giantesses
I'm talking beings brighter than the pearls on ya dresses
The mixed message breathes hectic
How the fuck you talk shit if you texting?
I'm a vex ya little head with hexes and old methods
Read plenty of old records so now I know when to whistle to em
I see you been regressing since that jesus told you listen to em
It ain't his blood dude, it's gods cum
Enter mouth; exit bumbum
They water it down for the dumb-dumbs and flavor it for their tum-tums
Yum-yum
Come undone
Prospecting these conundrums along with others to do with gundams and big bruv's guns
aiming em at the damn sun
that's metaphor for you meta-far offs
You know what? Just shut up.
Look here and lick the hack saw

talk shit nucka

Mind if I use this?

what the hell

DUBS Eck em

we smokin penises no homo

so I should battle rap you and....be an atheist?

lately I've been saying "no kidding, honey"

"Say that word one more time and I'll start yelling Fall Out Boy Lyrics, and I don't think you'd like that very much."

That seems to be a pretty popular one.

i liek yuu

also my catchphrase is
>please respond

Alrighty

It's old but still works in most cases so i can use it often.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

"That's it"
There's alot of cringy ones ITT holy shit

"buddy shut the fuck up"

"fuck me dude"
I've been pissed a ton lately so I've been saying it a lot, definitely not because I want a friend of mine to fuck me

heck

I always say "And all that jazz"

just seems to wrap up alot of shit instead of explaining every detail

It is what it is.

"in there like swimwear"

I dont have one but I find myself saying "man" after every other sentence

but im an old hippie

"oh, here we go"

I used to say "my guy" as a joke but now I say it all the time

but swimwear goes on and not in?

YAWK YAWK YAWK

"Nice, nice" because I'm a JoJo fag.

VERY NICE-U, SHIZA CHAN

kill yourself

desu

Shiiieeett.

Not black just hail from Louisiana. It's actually pretty eloquent when you think about it.

Also, "my dude"

I always say

Same soup just reheated

>My Boy!!

Damn straight or fuckin eh

BANANA SLAMMA!