Conservative Intellectuals Take Aim at Donald Trump

Conservative Intellectuals Take Aim at Donald Trump

>It is not simply that Trump lacks consistent conservative principles; rather, he lacks any principles whatsoever. Republicans who argue he has to be elected because the Supreme Court swing seat is at issue need to explain why they have the least bit of confidence in Trump’s pick. If he thought it would be to his advantage to nominate a liberal justice, he surely would. Moreover, he is unlikely to be able to discern the next David Souter from the next Antonin Scalia.

>It may come as a shock to defiant Trumpkins that Republicans have a choice to reject Trump now and in November. They can find a third candidate. They can ticket-split. And they can stay home. Once Republicans decide — as thousands are every day — that Trump is unfit to serve, any compunction to vote for him disappears.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/05/09/trumps-self-destruction-begins-early/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Mexican intellectuals"/type/op/results/thread/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Conservative Intellectuals

>Conservative intellectuals

>conservative intellectuals

>Washington Post

I don't get it are you guys saying conservatives can't be intellectual?

>conservative
>intellectuals

>being this new

no shit

this is why i love Sup Forums

Author is a jew. This a total coincidence right g-guys

who cares. the republicans in any trump state will have to face white nationalist in the midterms. if that happens. no running uncontested

fuck even in some states he was behind they will do it you just wont know. it wont be a up front running as a white nationalist

>(((Jennifer Rubin)))

Ever seen (((Jennifer Rubin))) interviewed on TV?

It's amazing

I thought most of you here were conservative or alt right or conservative sympathetic.

you thought wrong

lurk moar, post less

faggot

Lurk more

>~Jennifer Rubin~
Honest question:
Does the Washingtonawitz Post even hire non-Jews?

Fucking newfag. Lurk more.

>principled

So tired of this buzzword already

you are pretty fucking retarded bro

we're a bunch of trolls trolling trolls. We side with whoever and whatever causes the most asspain

we are nazis, welcome to 4chins now get the fuck out double nigger

Side note the alt right is a Jewish scheme to profit off of us. Anyone who identities as alt right is either a Jew, Jew puppet or legitimately autistic

>I literally just arrived here today!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Mexican intellectuals"/type/op/results/thread/

>t. Hillary shill who stumbled into this thread, only to have hopes dashed

Who would drumpf fags hate more? Cuckservative "intellectuals" or Mexican ones?

So you guys only side with Trump because he is the most contrarian candidate? If you don't side with him politically or socially why do you like him?

Canadians

Oh, it's a meme.

Everything checks out here
Move along fold nothing to see here

Maxican warlocks

>mexican
i mean

Because cuckservatives don't and he's the world's best chance to be restored into glory from it's current degenerate state.

If he gets elected maybe us Europeans will throw out the illegal muslims (though I'd be happier if it was all of them, they don't belong here) just like how america throws out it's illegal immigrants.

He's the best hope we have to end the nightmare tier marxist multicultural and social degeneracy that we were put into by evil forces.

Never change, Sup Forums

>Cuckservative intellectuals