A bitch named Caroline.

their technological
gangstalking

Bitch named Lindsey

Kirsten.

por que?

Jews

society

Hey, Andrea! Hope your having fun with him! I'll be killing myself soon! Hahaha cya!!!

If I Asked, Perhaps, Would You Gather Those Memories And give Them To Me? Would You Darlings?

Truly Give Them To Me , Darlings. You Are Worth More Than You'll Ever Know. Pull The Pain and Hatred and Give It To Me, Would You Darlings? If I Asked?

J̶a̶c̶k̶q̶u̶e̶l̶i̶n̶e̶
Deep Search

I'll give you my memories. She hurt me and I don't want to feel this way. I have a crush now and I want to move away from my ex. I want to move forward.

Jenna
of course op

Them Give Them To Me. Say Them Out Loud, Force Them Out. Do Not Hold Anything Back. Your Memories Will Find Their Way To Me and Soon They will be Nothing. You Will Be Set free But You Must Truly Give Them To Me. Do It Darling.

I thought this was a drugs thread wtf OP

Gather All Your Pain And Hatred. Give It To Me. I Will Take It. You Are Set Free, Darling.

Only If They Hurt You, Darling.

No one, really. Just myself. I'm really the problem.

Tatyana Nicholaevna Laletin

Are You Really? How Are You The Problem? How Could You, Darling?

No one can take this from me. I am the beginning and the end, alpha and omega. I am the suffering. I have wounded myself, and with every passing moment I widen it. There is no end to the depth at which I will attack myself.

A Woman Named Joy Lane.

I've crafted masks to cover the people around me, and I grow around them. I expect people to be who they aren't, and I'm hurt because of it. It's really just the fact that I keep expecting not to be alone. In reality, I'm just hurting myself by even wanting to be anything BUT alone.

I don't know anymore.

I just don't know.

This.

Actually I do know.

Bump

Oh, But Darling It Can Be Taken Away. Give Your Suffering A Name and Hold It In Your Hand. Look At It, It Trembles At Your Sight. It Knows It Cannot Control You Unless You Nurture It.Hold It Tight, Clench Your Fist And Scream Your Suffering Away. Crush It In Your Hands And See It Bleed, Have No Mercy As You Kill This Suffering. Would You Do This If I Asked You To, Would You Darling?

No u don't feg.

Am I Not Here? You Could Not Possibly Be Alone. Look Above And Below We Are All Here, Now, Together. Are We Not, Darling?

Say It, Darling.

Sophia. Help me OP

Perhaps in some sense. You and I are different, however. Fundamentally, there will never be anyone who will understand me or truly care for me.

What the Fuck

She hurt me, but I hurt her too.

Steph.

I hurt myself..

I Care For You. A Soul Somewhere In this Vast World, Our Locations Are Undisclosed Yet We Are Here Speaking, Holding Our Very Hearts. You And Us Cannot Be Different, Fundamentals Can Be Discussed, Can They Not Darling?

Give Me your Pain, Keep Your Radiance, Darling.

Do You Really,Darling?

Two souls, if you believe in such things, yes. We exist and we interact. In this fleeting moment we care for eachother. You take on a persona that allows me to discuss my predicament, and I take on the persona of one ready to discuss it. In this moment we are together, but tomorrow we will each be alone again. There is no final rest for us, no moment wherein we will finally belong. We float and we drift, but we'll never have a true port of call. That makes me sad.

Harsher Realities Exist Do They Not? We Carry Pain, We Hold It Close To Our Hearts , No One Can See it But We Know It Is There. This Suffering Tears Our Smile And Spits It Back At Us. "You Are Mine And I Am Yours" The Pain Tells Us, And We Believe It. It Convinces Us That We Are Alone, Or Does It? Does The Pain Convince Us, Or Do We Accepted It As Our Friend When Nobody Loved Us? We Remember Pain And Hold It Close, Sometimes For Years. However, The Same Way You May Carry Pain Pain I Will Carry Your Memories. You Give Them to Me Now And I Will Carry Them. I Will Carry Your Memories. We May Not Meet Again But You Can Rest Assured That I Hold You Near My Heart, Darling.

What Alarms You, Darling?

no fuck off, you can't have my memories, you sound like some kind of creepy scientist and it would come back to kick me in the ass, I wouldn't be me without my memories and I am comfortable in my own skin, this is probably the best place to find people who arn't though.

Thank You, For Your Sincere Response.

There's just this silence, though. I asked the world to assure me I was good, and all I heard was silence. I've come to know I really am a bad person. I just like to pretend I'm good. Pain is, in essence, irrelevant. The fact is that I'm NOT a good person, and that's why I'm upset. I just know that I could choose to be better, but... I don't.

Also; to be clear, this guy is right.
You cannot have my pain. My pain is part of me. I do not want it lifted. I only wish to share with you my story. Just for a moment.

Why Do You Accept That Title? You Do Not Have To Tell Me Your Bad Deeds, However You Should Not Take Them As A Fact. Keep In Mind That I could Be You. I May Have Done Bad Deeds And I May Have Not, We Cannot Verify Those Accusations. All We Can Do Is Read Our Responses And Accept Them Or Ignore Them. I Can Not Prove To Anyone In This Thread That I Care for Them, I Can Only Listen And Respond. I Truly Believe You Are All Kind Beings And Wish You All to Be Happy. However, My Words Only Hold The Meaning You Allow Them To Have. Truly I Want You To know That I Care For You, Darling.

Why Hold Pain? Why Not Lift It Off You, Darling?

WHY ARE YOU CAPITALIZING EACH WORD

I Do It Because You Are Worth The Effort, Darling.

So you can recognize them whenever they decide they want to act like a faggot.

Are You Not, Darling?

darling

Peng ting called Madison, she did not get into my adison lee...

A woman who meant the world to me

Sarah Aiken

Somebody who was everything I could ever hope for...now I have to find the one again I guess, no luck and it's been years....

Stay Strong, Darling.

Oh, Darling, Do Not Stress. The Time Will Come When Love Returns To Your Arms.

Thanks, kind user.

Thank You For Sharing Your Experience, Darling.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

There were girls, user. Beautiful women. People I cared about.
But if I'm honest, none of them could really hurt me. Not really.
In the end, it was just me.

Wamuu hurt me on the inside when he killed Caesar.

If you're still on Battle Tendency you should probably kill yourself.

Watches At $0 Do Not Deserve A Place On your Wrist, Darling.

Stay Strong, Better Days Await You. We All Have Tough Experiences But We Have To Pull Through. I Truly Wish You The Best And I Will Hold You Close To My Heart, Darling.