Under these new circumstances that have been taking place around the world (north korea, middle-east...

Under these new circumstances that have been taking place around the world (north korea, middle-east, china) we might say the next world war is upon us soon. How prepared are you to fight for your country? I'm nervous thinking about it but when I get drunk I believe I could do it. And doesnt matter if I die or not.

and yes I'm drunk now.

bump

i'm fine.

I really would love fighting for my cunt.

But sadly germany is a liberal, "progressive", anti-white shithole and i don't want to die for pic related

desu I'd die for germany too but not for your pic related

I understand that people are willing to die to protect the values, the traditions, the identity of the country they grew up in and that they identify with.

I would do it too, but why should i go and fight for a government that is not interested in keeping the traditions, the values and the identity of germany?

going war is 100% patriotic act. if people arent patriotic how do you imagine the battle moral stay among the troops? once the war has boke out, there is no more room for liberal talk about open borders and equality etc. Then its about defending what you call home. These modern times of leaving whats yours and taking everything in is result of not having wars in 70 years

I agree. It's just that nobody promotes german values anymore. Everything is getting replaced with some american or other international bullshit. That's the reason so few people are ready to fight for germany in those days. They did not grow up learning to love their country. They all grew up thinking patriotism is something bad and makes you a nazi, that germany is not great at all and that everyone is better than germany.
Some of them even want germany gone. They openly yell things like "no more germany" or "bomber harris do it again" in public

>we might say the next world war is upon us soon

This is retarded. The next world war is not upon us. The USA and China are on the same page in North Korea, we want the regime in Pyongyang replaced with something more stable. And we're sure as fuck not going to go to war with Russia over Syria, it's not that important.

I'd be more than willing to fight for my country, I'm joining the military next month, but it's not going to happen. The only real potential WW3 catalyst is US-China disputes in the South China Sea. For the time being, we're fine.

thats sad to hear m8

Things havent been this sensitive since cold war. I'd say something interesting is going to happen and these are the first steps

This country doesn't give a shit about it's citizens, only enriching it's elite. So no I won't be fighting for it, probably will make a break for it to south america to avoid nukes.

You can't imagine how horrible that feels

I'm not going to fight for the belligerent bully that my cunt has become in world affairs. It would be different if we were actually threatened, like the Finns were by the Soviets, but we haven't fought a defensive war in more than two centuries.

I can because my country is going to the same direction. I actually have feminist party members in my city council. thats how swedish we are now. but srsly we are going towards swedens final result

americans are, by my understanding, very patriotic people. I'd say your country would be one big side in the coming world war and not just sending aid to europe like last two times.

Guess those are the last days of europe. The next generations will be truly fucked.

the next generation will already see war

No I won't fight. I know I'll get made fun of for referencing a shitty video game, but the Stormcloaks vs the Imperials in Skyrim is an accurate representation of modern conflicts between West and East, right wing and left wing, Russia and USA, etc. Both sides involved lose no matter what, and the Thalmor (rich powerful Jews and rich powerful Whites) win no matter what.

The only war I will fight is a revolutionary war against the wealthy Jews and their wealthy White henchmen. That war would never happen though because we are too brainwashed, so the only way to win the upcoming WW3 is to go hiding innawoods and simply refuse to fight. Which is exactly what I'm doing.

A revolution against the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie, perhaps?

this
Im not gonna do anything

I hope the USA loses though

A war of the elites, per chance?

Modern leftists are all bourgeoisie puppets for corporate globalists.

From your lips to god's ear user.

fuck I meant to quote but that works too t b h

Except antifa only want to fight Whites just like alt right only want to fight Jews. I want to fight both and that will never happen.

Antifa are LARPing teenagers. There isn't a real workers movement / left in America and there hasn't been since the early twentieth century.

Will you still be fine when the cartel cuts your dick off and force feeds it to your parents?

We are neutral lol kill yourselves while i watch

>implying AMLO won't make a pact with the Chinese and force you to invade California to reconquista your lost clay

You need to get a nice mid to long term bunker ASAP, something that you can hide in for like 6 months. You won't get nuked to ashes but if WE get nuked to ashes our radioactive ashes are gonna spread all over Mexico through nuclear fallout and anyone on the surface will be fucked. You need to go underground or you'll die a slow horrible death from radiation poisoning.

Tru

this is not mexico

We're neutral lol we don't give two shits.

>tfw world war cash

Lots of WW3 manay!!

If it weren't for my friends and family, I'd be in a different country right now. I try not to think about it, but it's depressing seeing the same thing over and over again. Removing the draft was the worse thing to happen to the USA. People watch war on the TV like its a movie. It's completely inconsequential if we invaded North Korea to many of these people. They need to feel it so they know it's real.
Me too. Doing shots of Red Label Johnnie Walker and didn't even get a (You) from France. ;_;

Hm actually I quite like the fact that we no longer use the threat of jail time to coerce poor young males into fighting in imperial wars.

If people were forced to fight, we'd have less armchair military so eager to go to war.

I would enlist in the navy