Anyone here have any fun naked / nudist experiences?

anyone here have any fun naked / nudist experiences?

>be me
>go to the great horror campout
>an annual event with scary mazes and you camp out with monsters chasing you and stuff
>go to one of the 'scare zones'
>its set up like a big tiki monument
>they tell you to 'strip to please the great tiki god'
>its supposed to test your psychological fear of being naked
>being the ballsy fucker I think I am i strip to the nude
>Everyone else just takes off shirt or goes to underwear
>unfortunately for me if you go full naked they make you get up on stage and 'writhe' to please the great tiki god
>basically you get on your hands and knees and pretend you're getting fucked in the ass
>everyone watching me
>afterwards the hula girls lay you down on the table
>the tiki god comes out and lays on top of you for a second
>no idea whats going to happen
>he then hands me a fake human heart
>i win?

anyone else?

Shit ending

figured the tiki god was gonna fuck your ass ngl

nah that wouldnt be a nudist experience, that'd just be a gay experience

> At night I often take walks around my neighborhood humming the theme to mr Rogers neighborhood

but do you do it naked?

i think we all know you're a little homo

regardless i didnt open the thread asking if anyone happened to get fucked in the ass this week, i asked if anyone has had nudist experiences.

Yeah

interesting. why tho?

Why not Ive got a good body

legal reasons mostly, social repercussions. i dont blame you even if you're 'meh' bodied. if i could get away with it i would, but especially in a city thats difficult.

I do it at about 3-4am and no one has ever called it in never seen a cop if so I would just say I got mugged by some crack head

not a bad excuse i suppose. i dont think i can get away with it in the city though even at 4am people are lurking everywhere. wish i could though. we have to travel quite the distance to be naked out side.

As for social repercussion, don't give a fuck plus your seen as being a free spirit and just by rep it's gotten me laid a few times, true they where Indie hipster chicks but meh whatever

i mean everyone knows im a nudist but being a nudist and going outside naked at night is a bit different.

i wish i could though. if i lived in a smaller town for sure.

And I used to masturbate in public park I would go to the jogging or bike trails find a bench along the way and just go for it no one ever stopped or said anything

well thats lucky. id love to jerk off with the wind on my balls

I live in a big city just in a subur area

i live right off of hollywood and vine, so quite the opposite. wouldnt even know hwere to go. if i visit my family this summer i might try that though

But like I also said I have a good body and that's majoritvley why I think people never cared, guys looked weirded out but women would actually smile so.... Yeah

mines not bad, still a work in progress but im not even close to looking chubby, but in the city i dont think even your body would be enough to get by on a regular basis.

I lived in la for two years so yeah I could see how that would be a problem

life is suffering. i wish they'd just make nudity legal.

Right

I live about a mile from Baker beach. I roll out there on my bike with the dog and strip naked once I hit the sand-- roll out a towel and swim in the ocean. Tits.

Except the one guy with a 8" limp dick that looks around for interested parties as he swings it like a jump rope the entire time he's around-- there are many creepy naked people that give the rest of us a bad name.

id kill to live near a nude beach. we gotta drive baout two hours just to get to one in santa barbara and i dont have a car my self. we also got a nude hot springs were going to next thursday.

I like to shower with other people, mostly friends/family. have done it 9000+ times. most recently showered with my 9yo niece yesterday. society is fucking retarded when it comes to nudity/sex. like its some sort of evil curse from satan we must keep secret.

interesting. im not sure i could be nude or shower with my family, but we don't have a good relationship regarding that.

how did this come about / develop for you?

Its true for the most part nudism and exhibitionism and those who take part are pretty relaxed and shockingly normal

live near a naturist swimming club
mostly populated by old saggy people
sometimes also though hot students, or the teenage children of the old saggy people
win

Me and my old roommate are pretty good friends, when I got my apartment he let me keep my key and shit. I skinny dip in his pool during days since he works a regular job and I work overnights. Fucking great in the summer heat.

we are a pretty close family, always have been. I have 3 sisters and 2 bros, we showered/bathed together pretty often growing up, just a normal thing for us. this 9yo niece and i are really close compared to my other nieces/nephews. also, she is very cute. id never do anything bad/sexual but its impossible for me not to admire her beauty.

bmp

howd you get into the habit with friends though? which friends?

Ugh-- yuse your brain-- most people are normal, naked people are a part of that group; mostly normal. As with any group there are outcasts who deviate from the commonly accepted practices-- 'baters in plain view, the ones who aren't engaging in anything but standing and looking around for voyeurs, then there's the rest of us getting sun, plying volleyball, beers, swimming etc. It's just like the YMCA-- some are there to have fun in the accepted way some are there to watch you walk into the shower while stroking themselves. I'm cool with it all cause that's the nature of, well, being natural. Some folks are naturally creepy-- they are obvious and easily avoided.

we played sports together a lot so we all showered together after practice/games, along with other guys. some times when we had over night parties we would do it then also but not regularly. mostly our group of 5 friends

Yup. Women and men who want get some sun on their junk and sit in the sand. Really, the only weird part is the assumption that it is awkward when after a few minutes you forget all about it. Staring at the stunningly attractive boy or girl once in a while is not unexpected or uncommon-- just don't bust out the telephoto/binoculars.

Google "Korean spa" and fine the closest one near you. In the bath area you are completely nude

Where did these pictures come from?

dont forget the mirrored sunglasses

bump

All that Mario stuff and he's holding an Xbox 360 controller?

That's pretty gay.